BY PANTENE

Don't let your 'do deflate. Give it an all-day lift with zero residue. Get the ultimate in body and style with micro-boosters that provide manageability.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
To create full, thick looking body that lasts 24 hours, use as a system with Sheer Volume Conditioner
and Volume Root Lift Spraying Gel

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Fine hair looking to be full of body. Even color treated or permed.
WHEN: Daily, to transform flat hair to have full, thick body
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse; repeat if you want to. Follow with Volume Conditioner for weightless,
full-bodied style.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• What are your opinions of this product? Pantene Pro-V She...2 Answers
  • Good for oily hair.. If not what would you recommend1 Answers
  • Does this make anyone else have a dry scalp? 4 Answers
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This is great for an everyday shampoo. It cleans my hair completely and does not have an offensive smell. I have not noticed extra damage to my hair when using this. Pairing it with the same line of conditioner seems to make my hair have extra volume and feel soft at the same time. I wish this product had less chemicals in it as it can cause issues over extended use. I buy this at BJs Wholesale for a cheaper price than the small bottles.
Caitlyn C.
Lancaster
This is my current favorite, it doesn’t give me a ton of volume but it’s significantly more weightless than hydrating shampoos, for example. It does not weigh my hair down and still keeps it soft and shiny.
robin k.
Loveland, OH
This shampoo is amazing. it helps alot with Volumizing your hair. it doesn’t make your hair look dry. it looks alot healthier actually. it’s not expensive at all and i would definitely recommend this.
April W.
Carthage
I love this shampoo. I have very fine hair and it gets a little oily after I've worked 12 hours but not with this product. It isn't stocked every time I need to purchase it though and that forces me to buy other products that I don't love.
Kailey M.
House Springs, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love LOVE this shampoo!! Been my go-to for years! Its smells fantastic and truly adds volume! Unlike other shampoos that claim to help with volume, this one actually does!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I've been using Pantene pro-v sheer volume shampoo since I was a teen.
I use it because I have very fine hair and I need some volume.
I love how it smells so delicious.
And how my hair looks after I wash it.
I definitely recommend this to all of the girls and women out there with fine hair. (Men can use it to)
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
This cleans my hair well without needing a good bit. My hair doesn't necessarily feel stripped after I use it but it does feel a bit dryer than after I wash using other shampoos. When I use the volumizing conditioner after though, my hair feels smooth and is left shiny and with so much volume! It also feels light and bouncy.
Ilda V.
Moline, IL
I have used it a few times already. On the first time I used it, it gave me that volume my hair needed right away! And let's not forget how shiny my hair was/is after this product!!!! I totally recommend it!
Sass T.
I used this shampoo while I was working on growing out my hair. And it really helped keep it strong!!! There wasn’t a ton of breakage and for the most part it kept my hair looking healthy. But I didn’t see any different in the way my hair actually felt. It wasn’t shinier or thicker
Audrey L.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Purchased at: Target
A smooth formula that really does provide the volume it promises AND cleans my hair without stripping it. I have oily, color treated hair that I wash every other day, so it’s very important to me that I have a shampoo that cleans without damaging my hair, and Pantene does the job!
Kelsey H.
Jasper, AL
I've been looking for a good shampoo for fine, oily hair. I've heard things about this one but wanted to see everyone else's opinion. Most shampoos make my hair really oily. Does this shampoo help with volume like it says?
Jessica P.
Dana Point, CA
Does this make anyone else have a dry scalp?
Ilda V.
Moline, IL
What are your opinions of this product? Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo
Yolima M.
West New York, NJ
is this good for dry hair?
nathalie o.
Is this really a good Shampoo Compared to L'Oréal ?

Amazon