Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo uploaded by Ilda V.Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo uploaded by stacey k.Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo uploaded by haylee g.

Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo

Don't let your 'do deflate. Give it an all-day lift with zero residue. Get the ultimate in body and style with micro-boosters that provide manageability.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
To create full, thick looking body that lasts 24 hours, use as a system with Sheer Volume Conditioner
and Volume Root Lift Spraying Gel

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

WHO: Fine hair looking to be full of body. Even color treated or permed.
WHEN: Daily, to transform flat hair to have full, thick body
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse; repeat if you want to. Follow with Volume Conditioner for weightless,
full-bodied style.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Ilda V.
Moline, IL
I have used it a few times already. On the first time I used it, it gave me that volume my hair needed right away! And let's not forget how shiny my hair was/is after this product!!!! I totally recommend it!
Megan P.
Ashland, KY
oh gosh. pantene, pantene. I always hear such good things about your brand. and i try, oh how i TRY so hard to use it. This shampoo never fails, to make my hair literally start falling out of my head. oh my gosh it's horrible. i can not recommend it to anyone.
Kim R.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love using this shampoo and conditioner. I have limp fine hair and it’s hard to find a shampoo that gives me volume without leaving a greasy residue! Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo
Jennifer M.
I like the way this makes my hair feel, but I feel like after a few weeks of usage, this shampoo seems to create more tangles in my hair. But it's definitely in my rotation of hair care products!
Keona S.
I love the smell and the lather this gives. It has helped my dandruff. This will be the only shampoo I use from now on. It works on my dry and oily scalp. The scent lasts for days it seems. I will be buying again as soon as I run out of this shampoo.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I always have to use two conditioners because shampooing always makes my hair super ratty and tangled. No matter what shampoo I use my hair is a knotted up rats nest. With this shampoo for some reason its a lot less tangled than usual so thats one of the reasons I love it. So I always use a cheap shampoo because honestly I see no difference. I dont mind spending 25 to 35 on 8 to 11 oz of conditioner because I need it but with shampoo I see them as all the same. They all lather and get rinsed out immediately. Its literally a soap for your hair. It has no time to do anything else if you're using a traditional lather and rinse shampoo type.
So this is one of my go to shampoos.
This has been one of my favorite shampoos for years even before I could afford high end shampoo and my ratty hair problem.
I was introduced to it by my fiance 5 years ago.
He has very fine hair. Its of average thickness but it is fine. He has problems with his hair getting greasy and weighed down. This has been his go to for years. It gives him volume without giving flyaways or greasiness and makes it clean but not dry.
For me I have really curly hair that I wash every 4 to 6 days. It's thick and it's damaged. Not so damaged anymore but I blow dry and flat iron with every wash and flat iron with every day in between. I use a lot of protection products but I still have damage.
My hair is thick and has natural volume from my hair type but with all the products i have to use it can get weighed down easily and even sometimes get greasy with product before my hair sucks it up from being so dry.
This shampoo clarifies my hair and takes all the dirt and grease and product from almost a week of not washing (even worse in the summer). I also get a good amount of volume without flyaways. It somehow moisturizes my strands as well so while I do have volume its not a bunch of dry straw like hair with flyaways.
It works great as a clarifying shampoo.
It also smells amazing. It has that feminine like Pantene scent but its not so girly it can't be worn by a man becayse its more fresh and clean than anything.
There's a great amount for the price and a little goes a long way for most people so it's a really cheap price per use.
The bottle is clean and classic looking too. It is pretty secure as well so traveling with it is generally easy although I'd double bag it alone anyway just to be safe. Its easy to find at any big box store or discount store from Wal-Mart and target to family dollar. And you can find coupons and sales easily too since It's been around for a while.
I totally recommend.
kendra g.
Sinton, TX
Oh girl this stuff right here is no lie it helps to add volume to my hair and thats because it thick and damn i was so suprised when i tried this out it actually worked i will be buying this conditioner more offter try it and i know youll love
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo & Conditioner, used together, are one of the best hair cleansing products out there. I have very light and fine hair; it becomes extremely dry on the ends and disgustingly oily on the top. I have been through countless products trying to find a hair cleansing product that doesn't make my already oily head even more greasy. I have finally found one of the perfect shampoo and conditoning products for that reason and this is it. I am extremely thankful for this product and will forever purchase it as well as highly recommend it.
Nita G.
Hampton, AR
I love Pantene shampoo and conditioner. I have very thin hair and have to wash it twice a day. The Pantene for fine thin hair does a great job for thin hair that goes flat easily. What I don't like about Pantene is the cap on the bottle. If you keep it in the shower, mold grows under the cap because the cap is large and allows water to be trapped inside. I had to throw out a half a bottle when I took the cap off and saw the mold. It was really gross and I was afraid some may have gotten in the shampoo. Love the shampoo, but please just put a regular cap on it.
Logann P.
Love this shampoo, my hair is so smooth and healthy from this product! I have a normal scalp. The scent is not overwhelming but enough that my hair smells nice after a day outside. Would recommend for someone wanting a good shampoo! Don't forget the conditioner.
Kelsey H.
Jasper, AL
I've been looking for a good shampoo for fine, oily hair. I've heard things about this one but wanted to see everyone else's opinion. Most shampoos make my hair really oily. Does this shampoo help with volume like it says?
Ilda V.