BY PANTENE

Don't let your 'do deflate. Give it an all-day lift with zero residue. Get the ultimate in body and style with micro-boosters that provide manageability.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
To create full, thick looking body that lasts 24 hours, use as a system with Sheer Volume Conditioner
and Volume Root Lift Spraying Gel

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Fine hair looking to be full of body. Even color treated or permed.
WHEN: Daily, to transform flat hair to have full, thick body
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse; repeat if you want to. Follow with Volume Conditioner for weightless,
full-bodied style.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• What are your opinions of this product? Pantene Pro-V She...2 Answers
  • Good for oily hair?2 Answers
  • Good for oily hair.. If not what would you recommend1 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo

Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I like to use this shampoo when I feel like I have product build-up on my hair and scalp, and my scalp and hair feel oily. This shampoo has a nice smell and a good lather, which is something I really enjoy. I feel this shampoo really cleans my hair and scalp well. After using this, I usually shampoo my hair again with a color toning shampoo made for blonde hair, since my hair is colored platinum blonde. However, if you don’t have color-treated hair this shampoo on its own would be good for you! It helps wash away any build-up that weights hair down, which really helps add volume! This product is a great price and I highly recommend it for anyone to try!
Jessica R.
san Diego
I think this shampoo really does what it say it will do. It gave my hair a lot of volume. Smells good and left my hair with a natural shine which is great because my hair has been dull and dry. I think this shampoo is good if your seeking to get volume shine and softer hair. 👍🏻Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo
Kim♛☮ C.
Garrison, NY
My hair has always lacked volume even after back combing and applying volumizing powders, but after washing my hair with this for 2 weeks my hair is already thicker and more voluminous. The rich lather really makes your scalp feel clean and adds a nice shine to your hair
Briana C.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love Pantene shampoo products but this shampoo didn’t add volume to my hair like it said it would. It just reminds me of a regular shampoo. It smells great though but I wouldn’t buy it again bc it didn’t add volume to my hair
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This is great for an everyday shampoo. It cleans my hair completely and does not have an offensive smell. I have not noticed extra damage to my hair when using this. Pairing it with the same line of conditioner seems to make my hair have extra volume and feel soft at the same time. I wish this product had less chemicals in it as it can cause issues over extended use. I buy this at BJs Wholesale for a cheaper price than the small bottles.
Erika B.
My hair was missing volume and bouncy-ness from my scalp. My hair is curly and so it looks really puffy from the bottom. This product helped me match the volume I had on my tips to my scalp without using a lot of spray.
Mariah C.
Atlanta
I have been using Pantene for ages now! I use different shampoos that do different things for my hair; shine, volume, damage repair, and so forth. They all have done wonders for my hair and I am happy with the brand.
Meliesa W.
Mesa
I'm currently using this shampoo. I love how it leaves my hair with more volume, shiny and smells great. They have so much nice scents and for any thing your hair needs. They actually work if you use them often.
Caroline M.
Hudson, NH
Pantene is a nice shampoo and conditioner brand. I’ve tried a couple different one from this brand. I really liked this one and it felt light weight. It lathered nicely and got the job done. I would repurchase.
aracely g.
Orange
I really didn’t see a difference in my hair. The smell gave me a headache after a few weeks of use. But that’s just because I’m very sensitive to smell. It cleaned my hair but again no difference in volume
Kelsey H.
Jasper, AL
I've been looking for a good shampoo for fine, oily hair. I've heard things about this one but wanted to see everyone else's opinion. Most shampoos make my hair really oily. Does this shampoo help with volume like it says?
Jessica P.
Dana Point, CA
Does this make anyone else have a dry scalp?
Yolima M.
West New York, NJ
is this good for dry hair?
Karen A.
Good for oily hair?
nathalie o.
Is this really a good Shampoo Compared to L'Oréal ?

Target