BY PANTENE

Don't let your 'do deflate. Give it an all-day lift with zero residue. Get the ultimate in body and style with micro-boosters that provide manageability.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
To create full, thick looking body that lasts 24 hours, use as a system with Sheer Volume Conditioner
and Volume Root Lift Spraying Gel

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Fine hair looking to be full of body. Even color treated or permed.
WHEN: Daily, to transform flat hair to have full, thick body
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse; repeat if you want to. Follow with Volume Conditioner for weightless,
full-bodied style.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• What are your opinions of this product? Pantene Pro-V She...2 Answers
  • Good for oily hair.. If not what would you recommend1 Answers
  • Does this make anyone else have a dry scalp? 4 Answers
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This is great for an everyday shampoo. It cleans my hair completely and does not have an offensive smell. I have not noticed extra damage to my hair when using this. Pairing it with the same line of conditioner seems to make my hair have extra volume and feel soft at the same time. I wish this product had less chemicals in it as it can cause issues over extended use. I buy this at BJs Wholesale for a cheaper price than the small bottles.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I've been using Pantene pro-v sheer volume shampoo since I was a teen.
I use it because I have very fine hair and I need some volume.
I love how it smells so delicious.
And how my hair looks after I wash it.
I definitely recommend this to all of the girls and women out there with fine hair. (Men can use it to)
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
This cleans my hair well without needing a good bit. My hair doesn't necessarily feel stripped after I use it but it does feel a bit dryer than after I wash using other shampoos. When I use the volumizing conditioner after though, my hair feels smooth and is left shiny and with so much volume! It also feels light and bouncy.
Ilda V.
Moline, IL
I have used it a few times already. On the first time I used it, it gave me that volume my hair needed right away! And let's not forget how shiny my hair was/is after this product!!!! I totally recommend it!
Sass T.
I used this shampoo while I was working on growing out my hair. And it really helped keep it strong!!! There wasn’t a ton of breakage and for the most part it kept my hair looking healthy. But I didn’t see any different in the way my hair actually felt. It wasn’t shinier or thicker
Megan P.
Ashland , KY
oh gosh. pantene, pantene. I always hear such good things about your brand. and i try, oh how i TRY so hard to use it. This shampoo never fails, to make my hair literally start falling out of my head. oh my gosh it's horrible. i can not recommend it to anyone.
Alicia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
The first time I used this shampoo I immediately noticed a huge difference in my hair. It was so much softer after just one shower. Ever since then, this is all I use. I have super oily hair and this shampoo makes my hair feel and smell so clean. And since I wash mine everyday it doesn’t dry me out. You will not be disappointed.
Lexie C.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEE this product. Especially when it comes with the conditioner, my hair smells fantastic and it gives my hair a nice bounce. This product does not give my heavy hair that much volume, but it does give a beautiful shine.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
I keep a giant pump bottle of this volumizing shampoo. I use it often and love the results. It leaves hair clean with no oily residue. Smells great. It leaves hair smooth and shiny. I love it and would recommend it as one to try!
Sam S.
Richmond, VA
My hair looks and feels super healthy with this shampoo. I wash my hair every other day; I have few breaks or split ends and my hair has volume and movement with little other product. Smells okay, like most Pantene products.
Kelsey H.
Jasper, AL
I've been looking for a good shampoo for fine, oily hair. I've heard things about this one but wanted to see everyone else's opinion. Most shampoos make my hair really oily. Does this shampoo help with volume like it says?
Jessica P.
Dana Point, CA
Does this make anyone else have a dry scalp?
Ilda V.
Moline, IL
What are your opinions of this product? Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo
Karen A.
Good for oily hair?
nathalie o.
Is this really a good Shampoo Compared to L'Oréal ?

Amazon