Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Hairspray, Maximum Hold 11.5 oz (327 g) uploaded by Antumn M.Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Hairspray, Maximum Hold 11.5 oz (327 g) uploaded by Nateisha W.

BY PANTENE

Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Baldwinville, MA
I actually found this on clearance at Walmart, but I figured I'd try it anyway. U usually think if it's on clearance there's something wrong with it. But I love it. Definitely gives me the volume that my flat hair needs. Holds all day. Yet it doesn't give u that sticky feeling. I'd definitely buy it again. Even if it's full price. Lol.😜
Reagan F.
Reagan F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is something I don't use on a regular basis. But it holds very. But the only bad thing is that it makes my hair crunchy and sticky. My hair is a dirty blonde and it very thick so this keeps it in place for recital. Yes matter in fact my whole dance team uses it because it holds are hair well.
Zahira D.
Zahira D.
Used this hair spay a couple of time great smell, strong hold that lasts forever the only thing I could change is the dandruff it leaveseems once you brush your hair but if you can wash your hair everything you used it won't be a problem. In overall it's a great product.
Nateisha W.
Nateisha W.
Albany, NY
Love this voluminous spray! it really gives me that all day hold while adding volume to my hair. How I use this is actually before curling my hair and then I place the hair in a curler or Flexi rod and after removing I give it another overall spray and vavoom!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Seaford, NY
Great hairspray. I use hairspray for most of my hair styles and this one is by far the best. Excellent for its price. Very long lasting I will not go back to any of my past hair sprays after using this. I wouldn't change a thing. Love using is for my blowouts
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Northford, CT
This hairspray definitely does what it claims to, it holds! Not a hair out of place during my wild bachelorette party! I like the smell, too. The only thing I didn't like was it was super sticky, I had to mop the floor the next day!
Adilene S.
Adilene S.
Arlington, TX

does hairspray really work 4 if you want a volume look or if you want to put your hair up you can use it and it will hold for the whole day and I will leave you with the good smell
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Salem, Or
This hairspray has a pleasant smell and isn't too sticky. It holds well and adds a good amount of volume. It helped me add volume to my roots and didn't fall flat.
Nychole S.
Nychole S.
South Fork, PA
I love this hairspray!!! It held my hair great and didn't leave a sticky mess! It's so much different then the rest of hairspray that I try! Definitely recommend!
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Love this product it doesn't make my hair feel greasy it's like makes my hair fluffy don't wait my hair down I just really love it so please don't stop making it