Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Hairspray uploaded by Antumn M.Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Hairspray uploaded by Nateisha W.

BY PANTENE

Jane 💕.
Mattoon, IL
It works wonderful when I curl my hair the night before. It helps hold in the curl so I have a lovely messy curl the next day. The scent is strong, but you eventually become nose blind to it. I would definitely buy again.
maria f.
Killeen, TX
It actually hold the hair how i wanted to hold it but i dont like it because after having all day in your hair it leaves white stuff om your hair and it looks like dandruff i really dont recommend it honestly ... i am still waiting to find one that domt leave stuff in your hair
Courtney F.
Harrison Twp , MI
Nice product. Good hold. It really does the trick. I wouldn't recommend for someone not looking for a great hold but if that's what you want then this product is perfect. Nice packaging and nice product. Very satisfied would buy again and would recommend
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Not a bad hairspray at all just can’t say it’s my favorite. Bought it to replace one I can’t find anymore. Huge can that seems to last forever. Holds pretty decent. I don’t think it really adds any volume.
April D.
Love this smelling awesome hair spray it really holds the hair really nice and it smells good this hair spray hold my curls all day and night this one is way better then the ause hair spray you have to try this
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
This is one of the best hair spray that actual moisturize and hold the hair in place all at the same time. The smell is kind of strong but it is nothing that is unbearable.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I'm not a big fan of hairsprays, I just use them when I'm going out to an event or something important, and in those cases, I would always use this one from Pantene.
Nateisha W.
Albany, NY
Love this voluminous spray! it really gives me that all day hold while adding volume to my hair. How I use this is actually before curling my hair and then I place the hair in a curler or Flexi rod and after removing I give it another overall spray and vavoom!
Jennifer K.
This is good ! I liked it its not sticky and holds good ! I only use hair spray some times . This small great too that always a good thing I will use this again !
Rachel G.
Baldwinville, MA
I actually found this on clearance at Walmart, but I figured I'd try it anyway. U usually think if it's on clearance there's something wrong with it. But I love it. Definitely gives me the volume that my flat hair needs. Holds all day. Yet it doesn't give u that sticky feeling. I'd definitely buy it again. Even if it's full price. Lol.😜