BY PANTENE

Add air-light Foam conditioning to your next shower and volumize every strand with air-light nourishment. Our Pro-V formula is now infused with microbubbles, to boost strands for 24 hours! Say goodbye to the weigh down of traditional cream conditioners.

AIR-LIGHT NOURISHMENT EVEN FOR FINE HAIR

• The new step two of your in-shower regimen
  • Rich, nourishing Pro-V in weightless formula
  • 100% conditioning with 0% weight to maximize volume
  • Melts into hair and quickly rinses away

DIRECTIONS:
Use after washing with your favorite Pantene shampoo. Shake Foam bottle well. Apply a palm-sized amount of air-light Foam conditioner from the roots all the way to tips. (Adjust the quantity according to your hair length.) Let the conditioning Foam absorb into your hair a moment, then rinse. Dry and style as usual. Use at every wash to have strong, beautiful hair that is light as air!

Ingredients
Water, Isobutane, Propane, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance, Pvp, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Quaternium-80, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta.

• Hey guys! I hope you all are good, I received from @influ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone try Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Foam Condition...5 Answers
  • What's your favorite shampoo and conditioner?8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kassidy O.
Omaha, NE

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 14.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; background-color: #fafafa}
span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

I received the Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Foam Conditioner complimentary for testing purposes only from Influenster apart of the #NewBeautyAtTarget campaign. It came in a testing size bottle, but it will allow me to use it for at least two weeks since you do not need very much product as it goes a long ways and only requires a palm size amount. I used the Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Foam Conditioner and it worked well. I give it a 3-star review because, although it does work well, it does not stand out from other products and make a huge difference in my hair. The foam is really nice because it goes through your hair easily and reaches more hair than the liquid conditioner. I also think the product smells very nicely which is definitely a perk when using a product. However, the smell does not last long. I blow dried my hair and once my hair was dry, it no longer smelt like the conditioner. The longevity of this product may not go beyond a day, but that is usually ok if you are looking to wash your hair once a day. I would recommend this product to someone who is looking for a foam conditioner. However, I have never used a foam conditioner before, so my recommendation would not have a lot of background to back up the recommendation. This product also claims to be a volume increaser. I did not see a change in my volume which is sad because I am always looking to gain volume in my hair. That being said, my hair just may not react to volume products as well since it is usually very flat and I do have thin hair. I can see myself using the bottle completely but only re-purchasing the item if it was on sale or cheaper than my usual go-to conditioner product. Overall, this product did not jump out at me as a "must-use" product, but I am not completely dissatisfied with it which is why it earns three stars.
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
I tried Pantene Sheer Volume Foam Conditioner and I’m not completely sold on it. The smell is awesome. It foams well in the palm of my hand like a mousse would. It also left me with more volume but that’s really all the good I have to say on it. For me it felt like it dried my hair out. I shampooed as normal and started with the recommended palm size amount of foam. I added more as it seemed to not coat my hair like I’m used to. Those who have to heavily condition know the feeling I’m talking about. Having dry hair to begin with, I left in a bit before rinsing, as I would a cream conditioner, instead of directly rinsing out after applying. My hair felt different to the touch even before rinsing out the foam. It didn’t have the silky feel that I look for when rinsing out conditioner. I have short hair so it was easy to detangle but I could imagine long hair would be a different story. I allowed my short, wavy hair to air dry and it seemed much more frizzy and drier than normal. It did provide a lot more volume. Perhaps this conditioner would work better for me with a little product for frizz control, product for curl definition and a blow dry but most days I rely on wash and air dry. It says it’s for all hair types but I don’t think I agree. Maybe fine, straight stands or those with oily hair would benefit the best.
Breezy B.
San Antonio , TX
I received this in the #NewBeautyAtTarget voxbox through Influenster. Upon initial opening I thought the mousey application was an interesting take on conditioner. I though with it being a light weight product it would probably help with volume. When i used it in the shower it went on easy, it covered all of my hair strands quickly and smelt nice! That was where the niceness ended... I noticed that as soon as i started rinsing my hair it already did not feel as smooth and conditioned as it usually does after I use my go-to conditioner. After blowdrying my hair it did appear to have more volume but it looked so dry, dead, and lifeless that the volume it was given just wasn't worth it. I put some hair oil in hoping it would help. I lasted a few hours and then had to reshower so that I could properly condition my hair.  For being labeled a "conditioner", it did anything BUT condition my hair. I suppose for someone with oily hair this might work but for someone with very very dry hair this was bad. This product could also work as just a volumizing mousse, but since it is labeled a conditioner it is misleading.
Kristin D.
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve don’t know about other reviews, but my experience trying out this conditioner was great. First off, LOOOVEEE the smell. For a girl with really curly hair like most I ruuun through conditioner. The foam consistency of the conditioner actually made a little go a long way. I had to use a significantly less about to condition all my curls. Afterwords I styled an blow dried my hair as usual. And the results were there. I have been trying to repair my curls from heat damage and one of the main things to suffer WAS my volume. So o could see the difference right away. So it is definitely volumizing. Smells great. And you use less product. I got this for free in my vox box to test so I can’t speak to the price. But Pantene usually has good prices so I don’t see it being expensive AT ALL. I can 100% so myself buying this in the future. Thanks #Influenster #target #pantene #newbeautyattarget 💁🏾‍♀️ 😘
Chelsea R.
NEW YORK, NY
Initial thoughts: I have mixed feelings about the Pantene weightless foam conditioner. It was so weird to use a conditioner with a foam consistency but it was nice that it wasn’t slimy feeling like other conditioners when I was applying it or after I rinsed my hair off. When my hair was drying it started to frizz a lot so I started to regret using it. I always wash my hair at night so I slept on it. When I woke up this morning, the frizz was gone and my hair actually had a little-added volume at the roots. I’m not really sure how the frizz dissipated but I am glad it did and it left me overall impressed with this product. I would definitely not recommend it if you are going to use it and go out with your hair air drying. You may experience some major frizz.

Experienced Opinion: Since using the product, it has actually become one of my favorites. I don't really experience the frizz issue anymore and have noticed that this conditioner makes my hair extremely straight, which I actually like!
Faith R.
summerfield, NC
I received this product for free in a VoxBox from Influenster.
TLDR: This product is a great conditioner, just not great for volume if you have thick hair.
I was really excited to try this product because I have fine hair, but a lot of it. So regularly it has absolutely no volume. My hair also gets really greasy really quickly, so I never put conditioner through my roots. This conditioner, true to its word, allowed me to condition my roots without them getting overly greasy, which I was very surprised by. However, that’s about it. I didn’t get a lot of volume, and I didn’t get a lot of uses out of it. The bottle says you get about 50 uses out of it by using a “palm-sized” amount. Pantene!!! I don’t know what you mean!!!! Since it’s a foam, the product builds up, not out, so palm-sized can mean literally anything. I ended up getting about a week and a half’s worth out of this bottle. All in all, I was not impressed and will not be purchasing again unless I have hella coupons.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I like this concept of having foam as a conditioner. It’s creamy and thick but also lightweight. It absorbs into my hair fast and washes out nicely. It’s a day to day conditioner and not like a deep conditioner because it’s not very thick, hydrating, etc. soaks in quick. The only thing I’m not in love with is the ingredients and how Pantene chooses to use water as the first ingredients with several chemicals listed after. It’s not very natural and doesn’t make my hair feel very healthy after using it. It almost seems to dry my hair out more because of what they use. If Pantene goes to more natural products in their ingredients I would consider using it but since the things used are mostly alcohol and water I would rather stay away from it. I wanna see some proteins, and hydrating ingredients! I received this complimentary. #newattarget #voxbox
Emily M.
Livingston, NJ
I’ll preface this by saying I have naturally oily/flat hair. So I try hard to find products that won’t weigh down my hair, but will keep it healthy and moisturized. I’ve been pleasantly surprised by this product! It takes some getting used to because it doesn’t feel like normal conditioner in your hair. You don’t get the same silky feeling applying it in the shower, but you can apply it all over your roots and I’ve found that I still get a nice shine to my hair, it’s moisturizing my scalp (which I normally have to avoid with conditioner to avoid flat oily hair), and gives the detangling effect. I’ve also found that this has helped the texture of my hair with hard water! Definitely worth a try if you have flat hair that needs weightless daily moisture!
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Received a sample size of Pantene foam sheer volume conditioner at CVS recently. Used it yesterday, but did not realize it was conditioner. I thought it was a mousse, therefore I did not rinse it out. I was quite happy with my curly short locks once my hair dried. It was quite bouncy and not too soft. I slept on it and it was still nice and bouncy the next day. I ventured outside in not so nice weather with the humidity quite high at about 80%. I was shocked that my hair did not turn into cotton candy as it usually does. My hair just curled more but there was no frizz. I was shocked as this really never happened before. It was not until later in the day, while leafing thru a magazine, I saw this Pantene foam advertised and realized that it was conditioner that should have been rinsed out. I immediately ordered a full-sized one from CVS and have every intention of using it regularly and never rinsing it out
Megan S.
This product is so hard because I really wanted to love it. The idea is so fun and light. As I applied it to my hair I could never tell if I was adding enough. My hair is fairly long, thin/thick. I would add the recommended amount of product into my hair, but still never got the soft feeling that I normally get from other conditioners. I ended up using about half of my trial size container on the first use. After rinsing it and letting it air dry my hair turned out very soft and smooth but definitely not more volume. Also the smell is AMAZING!

There are pros and cons to Panteen Pro-V Sheer Volume Foam Conditioner. I give it 3 stars because I feel like there could be a little more pros. I received this products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. :)
Jasmine p.
Independence
What's your favorite shampoo and conditioner?
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
Anyone know where I can buy or order the new pantene conditioning foam? Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Foam Conditioner thanks!
Does this work for curly hair?
Gabby P.