Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Dry Shampoo uploaded by Emma G.Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Dry Shampoo uploaded by Lisa F.Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Dry Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY PANTENE

Keep your style going strong, even on the second day, with Pantene Pro-V Dry Shampoo. Brought to you by the gold standard in styling, this exclusive Pro-V formula absorbs oil and instantly refreshes hair without washing. It helps renew your style by cleansing and removing oil for a fresh, clean look. For best results, spray at scalp or wherever refreshment is needed.

Usage: Shake vigorously before use and in between sprays. Part and lift sections of dry hair. Spray at scalp or wherever refreshment is needed most. Massage thoroughly with fingertips. If excess powder appears, easily remove with the swipe of a brush. Style as usual.

Emma G.
Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Dry Shampoo smells amazing. Yeah, I do smell products before I purchase them. It is a light subtly perfume that is not overwhelming but enough to cover up any unwanted hair funk on day 4 or so.
The spray nozzle is pretty good as well. It sprays an even amount in the location desired. If this Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Dry Shampoo is not shaken vigorously (shake like nobody's business) it does leave a slightly powdered look that can easily be dusted off or combed out.
Overall, the price is about $2.50 to $3.00 well worth it.
Shannon M.
Carleton Place, On
Purchased at: Walmart
I do really like this dry shampoo. I have thin hair and not much of it, so it helps give me some volume. I just spay on my roots and mess it up. No residue left over. Very inexpensive and easy to find.
Tithi M.
Makes hair look refreshed and nice, I love how it makes my hair feel I can go at least 2 more days without washing my hair
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
I was pleasantly surprised by this dry shampoo. I normally buy a different name brand but when the store was out this is what I ended up with. The smell is very pleasant. It takes a few sprays but works really well. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a dry shampoo. Just know that it doesn't last through the entire day.
Maria C.
Santa Marta
Well... Dries shampoos are the best thing ever, they save so much time on the morning, for now, this is the o lo one that I’ve tried and it works so well, you forgot about any oily sensation on your hair, you need it!!
Autumn D.
Grand Blanc
This dry shampoo has proved to me many times its worth. Working at a car wash my hair get oily pretty fast and this does the trick in helping to cover it up.
Sara C.
Barrie, ON
I love this dry shampoo it works very very well makes your hair look like it was freshly washed makes it soft and bouncy gives it lots of volume I recommend this to people if you're in a rush and you don't have time to wash your hair this works amazing and gives your hair that look like you just got out of the shower and blow dry your hair
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Always looking for a great dry shampoo that also has a volume aspect to it as well. Pantene is a great brand so I decided to try it out and it definitely gives me volume and removes the excess oil from my hair. My hair is long and thin I can’t really go a day without washing or else it gets flat and greasy. But with this dry shampoo I can’t skip a day or two and my hair looks great. It’s inexpensive and definitely worth it
Andrea W.
Parma, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Pantene never disappoints. This will leave your hair fresh, smelling amazing without any residue that other products leave
Kimberly C.
methuen ma
Not really a fan of this product. I feel like it went on too heavy or maybe it’s the whole general dry shampoo thing that I don’t like lol