Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Dry Shampoo uploaded by Lisa F.Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Dry Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY PANTENE

Keep your style going strong, even on the second day, with Pantene Pro-V Dry Shampoo. Brought to you by the gold standard in styling, this exclusive Pro-V formula absorbs oil and instantly refreshes hair without washing. It helps renew your style by cleansing and removing oil for a fresh, clean look. For best results, spray at scalp or wherever refreshment is needed.

Usage: Shake vigorously before use and in between sprays. Part and lift sections of dry hair. Spray at scalp or wherever refreshment is needed most. Massage thoroughly with fingertips. If excess powder appears, easily remove with the swipe of a brush. Style as usual.

Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
I was pleasantly surprised by this dry shampoo. I normally buy a different name brand but when the store was out this is what I ended up with. The smell is very pleasant. It takes a few sprays but works really well. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a dry shampoo. Just know that it doesn't last through the entire day.
Gabi A.
Cleveland , OH
Since I am a girl that works out almost daily, I can’t afford to wash my hair even single day. This dry shampoo makes my life so much easier. Just spray to the roots in the morning and I can last usually 2 extra days without washing my hair which means I usually only have to wash it twice a week. Doesn’t look greasy and leaves no residue!!
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
I do not care for this product. I’m really not a fan of dry shampoo in general but I thought I’d give Pantene a try. I did not like the way it made my hair feel, sticky and like there was a film/residue left behind. I also felt like my hair was more susceptible to breakage after using the panting product.
Micayla K.
Huntington
I didn't think this product would actually work on my type of hair. It is amazing.!! I didn't have time to do anything one day (was running late) I sprayed this in my hair and ran my fingers through it a good couple of times and it was like magic.
lizabeth c.
Fort Wayne
This dry shampoo always saves the day if I’m super busy. It does a great job taken care of all the oils. Gives me a great lift of volume that I need too. This is all around a awesome product. I would recommend this
brianna d.
This dry shampoo makes my hair look greasier than it did before I even sprayed it! It leaves a white dewey patch wherever I spray and it is super hard to rub in. I would definitely not buy this again.
Stephanie R.
jacksoville texas
It was good I really loved it because it left my hair really soft ! And i didn’t have to get it wet or anything y’all should try it once it’s a reaaaaaaaallly goooooood product !!!!!!!! And I loveeedd it
Valerie D.
Anaheim
I was really impressed with this Pantene Pro V Sheer Volume Dry Shampoo. I didnt think it would deliver the results I wanted but I was wrong. It gave me alot of volume.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Always looking for a great dry shampoo that also has a volume aspect to it as well. Pantene is a great brand so I decided to try it out and it definitely gives me volume and removes the excess oil from my hair. My hair is long and thin I can’t really go a day without washing or else it gets flat and greasy. But with this dry shampoo I can’t skip a day or two and my hair looks great. It’s inexpensive and definitely worth it
Lissa G.
Pisinemo
This worked great for my hair. It was one of the first dry shampoos that I have tried and loved. Worked great when I get oily hair and makes it look nice and clean.it it very easy to use and also smells so good.

Walmart