Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Conditioner 355 ml uploaded by Pao L.

BY PANTENE

Go big or go home with Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Conditioner. This weightless conditioner helps to amplify your style while gently nourishing strands. It makes hair manageable with no heavy buildup so that you can achieve the style you want. Its antioxidant formula helps prevent protein loss and strengthens hair against damage, while its lightweight conditioners help you create an amplified look inspired by collagen. To create volume that lasts for 24 hours, use a system with the Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo and Root Lifting Spray Gel. see more...

• Is this shampoo recommended to use if I have my hair a little dry...3 Answers
Nykelle J.
Newark
This product left my hair very shiny , silky and smooth. The smell of this was amazing. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. I have tried this product at least 3-4 times with my hair type. I would definitely be buying again. It’s worth every cent.
Angela R.
This is such a great, amazing, and powerful product! This has made my hair the amazing shine and full of volume for the past year or so. This is such a great fix when it comes to having low volume or whenever I feel as if my hair looks dry or dead, within a week my hair is back to normal!!! I would defiantly 10/10 recommend this product to others!
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
I LOVE Pantene for conditioner. My hair is long and thin and somehow gets tangly all the time. Pantene is the only thing that works wonders for me. It leaves my hair feeling light and smooth and tangle free, which is the most important part. It also smells amazing, which is a bonus. I definitely recommend this product!
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
It's a good product and does an excellent job conditioning thin/fine hair. It doesn't give it more volume. But it does condition without weighing it down. Just use it sparingly and only on the tips.
Haylie H.
I love this conditioner, I currently use it. It works really well for me. I have been looking for a conditioner that worked for me but nothing was working for me until I stumbled upon pantene pro-v sheer volume condioner and it is my favorite by far. I have noticed a little more volume in my hair ever since I started using patent pro-v sheer volume conditioner.
angeles r.
This shampoo is the best, leaves my hair with a spectacular volume. The only bad thing is that my hair is very greasy and it does not help me, I need this Pantene for my hair type! help!!!!
Raegan L.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff ,1. leaves your hair nice and soft ! I got mine at my local Walmart /I use this every other day when I take a shower:AMAZING scent that lasts about 3 days total/very satisfied and I recommend💕
Ashlyn T.
Midland, MI
Love Pantene always leaves my hair so voluptuous and it smells really really good and it leaves your hair so so soft, it is very effective on all hair types thick, thin, coarse, semi thick. I'd recommend any Pantene product to anyone. And I think you'd be satisfied
Annie R.
Fayetteville, NC
I don't think this line is for curly hair. But I just recently found out how drying these type of shampoos can be to curly hair. Do your research before buying ladies! I do miss the way they larger up but I don't recommend this it dries out your hair.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
I like Pantene conditioners but I've recently switched to L'Oréal. I find that the Pantene ones are a little bit too much for my thick hair. My hair gets very oily very fast and this isn't helping with that issue...
@mamaversatil M.
Is this shampoo recommended to use if I have my hair a little dry and brittle?