Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz

Pantene Sheer Volume Conditioner provides lightweight conditioning that leave fine hair thick and full. Inspired by the plumping effect of collagen, it lightly conditions to help you create an amplified look. For 24 hour fullness, use with Sheer Volume Shampoo and Volume Root Lifter Spray Gel.

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I always have to use two conditioners. No matter what shampoo I use my hair is a knotted up rats nest. It takes a ton of conditioner to detangle this and as much as I love my high end conditioner I'm not wasting it on the large amount I have to use. So I always use a cheap conditioner to detangle and then go over with my expensive conditioner after.
This has been one of my favorite conditioners for years even before I could afford high end conditioners and my ratty hair problem.
I was introduced to it by my fiance 5 years ago.
He has very fine hair. Its of average thickness but it is fine. He has problems with his hair getting greasy and weighed down. This has been his go to for years. It gives him volume without giving flyaways or greasiness and makes it clean but not dry.
For me I have really curly hair that I wash every 4 to 6 days. It's thick and it's damaged. Not so damaged anymore but I blow dry and flat iron with every wash and flat iron with every day in between. I use a lot of protection products but I still have damage.
My hair is thick and has natural volume from my hair type but with all the products i have to use it can get weighed down easily and even sometimes get greasy with product before my hair sucks it up from being so dry.
This conditioner detangles the mess that is my post shampooed hair and detangles it immediately. Like literally immediately. I also get a good amount of volume without flyaways. It somehow moisturizes my strands as well so while I do have volume its not a bunch of dry straw like hair with flyaways.
It works great as a pre conditioner to a more expensive smoothing condition or as my only conditioner.
It also smells amazing. It has that feminine like Pantene scent but its not so girly it can't be worn by a man becayse its more fresh and clean than anything.
There's a great amount for the price and a little goes a long way for most people so it's a really cheap price per use.
The bottle is clean and classic looking too. It is pretty secure as well so traveling with it is generally easy although I'd double bag it alone anyway just to be safe. Its easy to find at any big box store or discount store from Wal-Mart and target to family dollar. And you can find coupons and sales easily too since It's been around for a while.
I totally recommend.
Sam S.
Richmond, VA
I use this product once every 1-2 weeks (typically more in the winter as everything is dry) and I keeps my hair smooth and healthy. It is slightly heavy, so it makes my hair sit flat and loses volume.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Although this particular conditioner doesn't really give any volume, it did make my hair feel a bit lighter. It also smells wonderful and isn't drying like some other brands. It isn't bad priced either, a tad bit more than the cheap brands but way less expensive than the high end ones and it makes your hair feel soft and look shiny. I would recommend this.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I love that this works so efficiently. the conditioner is creamy and leaves my hair hydrated and voluptuous. It is great on a variety of hair types. It out preforms against other brands. It detangles and conditions, leaving hair shiny and smooth. I love that it is affordable and available in every store. I will continue to use this in my home. I totally stand by and recommend this.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Pantene Conditioners are pretty good for keeping my hair hydrated and soft. I decided to try this particular one to see if it would add more volume to my natural curls. I did not notice a difference. I tried this product again but I decided to straighten my hair to see if I would have more volume. Unfortunately I did not notice a difference. It simply did not work for me. I would not buy this product again
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this Conditioner! I'm a big fan of Pantene anyway, but this Shampoo & Conditioner are simply amazing. To begin with, the scent is invigorating! My husband smells my hair constantly after I use it. Plus, the scent stays with my hair even after I style it. I constantly have people asking me what I use on my hair to make it smell like that. They seem shocked when I tell them it's a conditioner! My hair is naturally very thin, which tends to make it lay flat, with pretty much no volume at all. It also can get a bit greasy at times since its so thin. The reason I love this Sheer Volume conditioner is because it helps to add volume to my normally flat hair. When I use Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo & Conditioner, and then style my hair, it results in much fuller & more flowing hair, compared to if I hadn't used the Sheer Volume Shampoo & Conditioner. Also, it doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy like most other conditioners do. It's not heavy like other conditioners I've used, and doesn't weigh my hair down. I would definitely recommend this Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo & Conditioner system to anyone who is looking to add volume & lift to their hair.
Alexandra Z.
Love this shampoo and the matching conditioner. I was really surprised how manageable my hair was after using the shampoo/conditioner combo. Since the shampoo and conditioner are "drugstore brand priced" almost anyone can afford to give the pair a try. I don't think you'll be too disappointed. And if you are, at least you won't be too much "out of pocket."
Ellie G.
I don't like to buy salon products very often and this shampoo/conditioner is the reason why. It has shown me that Pantene can compete with salon brands. My hair is straight and fine, but this shampoo conditioner leaves it feeling moisturized, not oily, and full of bounce that is very helpful when styling later.
kelly p.
Queen creek, AZ
This is a lightweight conditioner. I like how I do not have to use a lot to get my hair feeling soft and detangled. As far as the volumizing, I feel like I have to use the whole volumizing line from Pantene to get the volume going. But this is a great brand! Worth the money and they always have coupons to use if you look for them.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I was first intriduced to Pantene years ago by my mother. She always used it and recommended I try it too. Well I got some shampoo and conditioner sheer volume, and instantly right after I used it I noticed the difference it made my hair 10x better than before. I highly recommend trying this product