BY PANTENE

Say goodbye to limp, flat hair with Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Conditioner. This powerful Pro-V formula contains micro-moisturizers that wrap every strand, leaving your hair soft and strong. For noticeable volume for 24 hours,* massage this lightweight conditioner into hair and rinse to reveal more manageable hair with lift and body.

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Buy on Bed Bat...
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I always have to use two conditioners. No matter what shampoo I use my hair is a knotted up rats nest. It takes a ton of conditioner to detangle this and as much as I love my high end conditioner I'm not wasting it on the large amount I have to use. So I always use a cheap conditioner to detangle and then go over with my expensive conditioner after.
This has been one of my favorite conditioners for years even before I could afford high end conditioners and my ratty hair problem.
I was introduced to it by my fiance 5 years ago.
He has very fine hair. Its of average thickness but it is fine. He has problems with his hair getting greasy and weighed down. This has been his go to for years. It gives him volume without giving flyaways or greasiness and makes it clean but not dry.
For me I have really curly hair that I wash every 4 to 6 days. It's thick and it's damaged. Not so damaged anymore but I blow dry and flat iron with every wash and flat iron with every day in between. I use a lot of protection products but I still have damage.
My hair is thick and has natural volume from my hair type but with all the products i have to use it can get weighed down easily and even sometimes get greasy with product before my hair sucks it up from being so dry.
This conditioner detangles the mess that is my post shampooed hair and detangles it immediately. Like literally immediately. I also get a good amount of volume without flyaways. It somehow moisturizes my strands as well so while I do have volume its not a bunch of dry straw like hair with flyaways.
It works great as a pre conditioner to a more expensive smoothing condition or as my only conditioner.
It also smells amazing. It has that feminine like Pantene scent but its not so girly it can't be worn by a man becayse its more fresh and clean than anything.
There's a great amount for the price and a little goes a long way for most people so it's a really cheap price per use.
The bottle is clean and classic looking too. It is pretty secure as well so traveling with it is generally easy although I'd double bag it alone anyway just to be safe. Its easy to find at any big box store or discount store from Wal-Mart and target to family dollar. And you can find coupons and sales easily too since It's been around for a while.
I totally recommend.
paige b.
I like this conditioner, it's supposed to be more of a light weight conditioner which is great since i have fine hair and don't need anything weighing it down. It doesn't appear to be leaving a noticeable residue on my hair either. My only complaint about this conditioner is it has like a petroleum jelly feel and consistency which makes me worry that it is leaving residue on my hair. It dies look shiny and a little healthier with this conditioner though, definitely helps with tangles.
Yanibell P.
New York
I use this conditioner when i need an extra boost of volume to my hair. I have very thin hair and sometimes a girl just needs her hair to look fuller. This smells great and it’s affordable. I am satisfied with this conditioner because it smells great, helps to detangle my hair, and adds the volume my hair lacks
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Very good product at a budget product price!  This leaves my hair feeling soft, silky, and not weighed down.  I would give it 5 stars if it had some humidity control to it.  Otherwise I have no complaints and will purchase this product again.  I easily found the product at Target for under $4!
Sidney w.
This is definitely the best conditioner I’ve ever used. I have an ombré in my hair so my hair is extremely dry and frizzy at the ends where the dye is most prominent. This conditioner makes even that part of my hair feel so smooth and natural. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because, even though it is a great product, if you use it every single day it stops giving its effect. It’s kind of weird but in order to use this conditioner, you need to switch and use it every other day along with a non Pantene brand conditioner for the best results.
Rebbeca M.
Muncie, IN
Pantene’s products always smell so good. I really enjoyed this volumizing conditioner. I have thick hair so some conditioners do not do a good job reaching all my hair but this one did. It left my hair feeling healthy and looking shiny. Highly recommend!
Angel P.
danville, KY
This product has does a really good job at making my hair seem less let it has a lot more volume than it does. My hair is extremely thin and so a product that can make it look thicker than it is, is always nice. It has a great smell and the price is great too.
Amanda C.
New Jersey
Pantene is one of my favorite hair care brands. Your hair is instantly smooth and managable as soon as you get out of the shower. The product smells great, and leaves your hair not weighed down. Love the Pantene volume collection.
Tabitha R.
I have super thin straight hair. This conditioner works great on my type of hair to not only make it soft but to also add a bit of volume to it. It does not way my hair down like some conditioners do. I highly recommend this.
Leianna D.
Corona, CA
I absolutely am not a big fan of some Pantene products just because it feel like it just strips my hair if it’s nutrients more than anything. I feel like I’d doesn’t give any nutrients it just takes everything away
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Is this shampoo recommended to use if I have my hair a little dry and brittle?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone else get lucky and find this for 25 cents at big lots like me? 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️