BY PANTENE

Say goodbye to limp, flat hair with Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Conditioner. This powerful Pro-V formula contains micro-moisturizers that wrap every strand, leaving your hair soft and strong. For noticeable volume for 24 hours,* massage this lightweight conditioner into hair and rinse to reveal more manageable hair with lift and body.

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Anyone else get lucky and find this for 25 cents at big l...1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo recommended to use if I have my hair a li...3 Answers
Elsa A.
Waverly, IA
Love this conditioner paired with the shampoo beforehand. The smell is nice and isn’t too strong. It always makes my hair feel silky after use. I would definitely recommend this product to others. #pantene
paige b.
I like this conditioner, it's supposed to be more of a light weight conditioner which is great since i have fine hair and don't need anything weighing it down. It doesn't appear to be leaving a noticeable residue on my hair either. My only complaint about this conditioner is it has like a petroleum jelly feel and consistency which makes me worry that it is leaving residue on my hair. It dies look shiny and a little healthier with this conditioner though, definitely helps with tangles.
Amanda F.
Tampa
I LOVE Pantene!! This brand makes high quality products for a very reasonable price. This conditioner was no exception. I have fine hair and it did not weight it down. My hair felt healthy and looked shiny (in a good way). I love the scent and find it's very easy to comb out my hair afterwards. This one does an average job of adding volume to my hair.
Stefani D.
White oak, PA
I love Pantene products- they are my first pick out of shampoos and conditioners. I like the long lasting scent and that it doesn’t weight my fine hair down. I just wish they were on sale more often!
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked the smell of this conditioner. And at first it seemed to be helping my hair stay soft and manageable. But then my stylist told me to stop using Pantene completely! She said she could see the build up on my hair and she even showed me. It leaves a waxy film on your hair. She also told me that if I continued to use it she wouldn’t color my hair for me anymore because it made the color not set right. Needless to say I don’t use it anymore.
Sheyna L.
HONOLULU
I love Pantene products, however I do notice that it doesn’t really make my hair feel soft and voluminous like I was expecting in comparison to other products I have tried in the past. But I do love the scent overall and the packaging. I just wish it helped with my boring flat hair. 😔
Sidney w.
This is definitely the best conditioner I’ve ever used. I have an ombré in my hair so my hair is extremely dry and frizzy at the ends where the dye is most prominent. This conditioner makes even that part of my hair feel so smooth and natural. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because, even though it is a great product, if you use it every single day it stops giving its effect. It’s kind of weird but in order to use this conditioner, you need to switch and use it every other day along with a non Pantene brand conditioner for the best results.
Kathleen K.
Pearl River
My favorite shampoo ever! I keep this and the conditioner in my home. The smell is AMAZING - I love when I’m outside in the heat and catch a whiff of my own coconut scented hair. It also cleans my hair well. I just wish the bottles were bigger and not as expensive :/
Audrey L.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Purchased at: Target
I never used conditioner because I didn’t think I needed it - I have wavy, medium length hair. But now I use this about 3-4 times a week (every other day) and it has made a significant difference in my hair’s volume and has helped protect it from split ends as well!
Emily G.
Middleton
I used this conditioner (and Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo) for years and it’s great. I have no complaints and have since branched out to other products but wouldn’t hesitate to rebuy. Conditions without adding grease or weight. Would recommend.
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Is this shampoo recommended to use if I have my hair a little dry and brittle?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Anyone else get lucky and find this for 25 cents at big lots like me? 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Target