Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Conditioner

Say goodbye to limp, flat hair with Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Conditioner. This powerful Pro-V formula contains micro-moisturizers that wrap every strand, leaving your hair soft and strong. For noticeable volume for 24 hours,* massage this lightweight conditioner into hair and rinse to reveal more manageable hair with lift and body.

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Does it has to be use with same brand shampoo?
Does this smell good and leave your hair less oily?
Anyone else get lucky and find this for 25 cents at big lots like me? 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Conditioner!
Lilly S.
kenosha
Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Conditioner uploaded by Lilly S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Smells great 👍🏽 and my hair is loving it just as much as I am, as a person to love to try to things I am very impressed and satisfied with Pantene pro-v sheer volume conditioner and shampoo.
Jeanette E.
San Marcos, CA
Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Conditioner uploaded by Jeanette E.
Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Conditioner uploaded by Jeanette E.
Purchased at: CVS
It's a good conditioner. Moisturizes well, too well that I only put it on my tips because it leaves my skull oily by the next day if I use it all over. Regarding volume, I don't see too much of a difference.
michele C.
Lombard, IL
Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Conditioner uploaded by michele C.
I have tried so many conditioners from expensive salon quality to store brand and PANTENE body conditioner is the best. My hair is dry and this product works wonderful without weighing my hair down or any greasiness. My hair is thick and really long, so a little goes a long way and the bottle lasts a while and Pantene helps for detangling also. Has a great scent too. ❤️☺️
Danniell K.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I use this everyday and it works great for me. I have tried a variety of conditioner from salon to drug store and none worked as well as this line. I have dry scalp with oily hair after one day. Fine/thin hair that frizzes/tangles easily. No problem brushing if I use this.
Maggie H.
Loganville, GA
I love this product. I would suggest using a clarifying shampoo a week every mont because Pantene causes wax to build up in your hair!
Crystal U.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Leaves my hair silky smooth and shiny! Plus my hair is thick and permed! Pantene leaves it essentially tangle free!
sarah R.
Yakima, WA
Loves how soft and shiny itmakes my hair. And has a great smell. I recommend this product, u wo t b3 disappointed
Lyrah C.
I'm satisfied this product my hair is so soft and and shiny easy to manage I love the smells this is one of the best hair conditioner that I've ever I think so cause my hair is so nicw and the color doesn't change
Edina K.
Dublin, OH
My hair is very thick and wavy and there's been instances where conditioner hasn't really helped in making my hair look all that hot. But this one really does. If purchasing, I recommend using it along with the matching shampoo about one every 2-3 days.
bob N.
Tampa, FL
I love this product my hair has never felt so silky. i got mine from my local Walmart in the health and beauty. i have hair and panteen sheer volume conditioner give me so mus body. i use it every day twice even i will continue to use this stuff its amazing and smells fantastic