BY PANTENE #38 in Conditioner

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Say goodbye to limp, flat hair with Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Conditioner. This powerful Pro-V formula contains micro-moisturizers that wrap every strand, leaving your hair soft and strong. For noticeable volume for 24 hours,* massage this lightweight conditioner into hair and rinse to reveal more manageable hair with lift and body.

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I always have to use two conditioners. No matter what shampoo I use my hair is a knotted up rats nest. It takes a ton of conditioner to detangle this and as much as I love my high end conditioner I'm not wasting it on the large amount I have to use. So I always use a cheap conditioner to detangle and then go over with my expensive conditioner after.
This has been one of my favorite conditioners for years even before I could afford high end conditioners and my ratty hair problem.
I was introduced to it by my fiance 5 years ago.
He has very fine hair. Its of average thickness but it is fine. He has problems with his hair getting greasy and weighed down. This has been his go to for years. It gives him volume without giving flyaways or greasiness and makes it clean but not dry.
For me I have really curly hair that I wash every 4 to 6 days. It's thick and it's damaged. Not so damaged anymore but I blow dry and flat iron with every wash and flat iron with every day in between. I use a lot of protection products but I still have damage.
My hair is thick and has natural volume from my hair type but with all the products i have to use it can get weighed down easily and even sometimes get greasy with product before my hair sucks it up from being so dry.
This conditioner detangles the mess that is my post shampooed hair and detangles it immediately. Like literally immediately. I also get a good amount of volume without flyaways. It somehow moisturizes my strands as well so while I do have volume its not a bunch of dry straw like hair with flyaways.
It works great as a pre conditioner to a more expensive smoothing condition or as my only conditioner.
It also smells amazing. It has that feminine like Pantene scent but its not so girly it can't be worn by a man becayse its more fresh and clean than anything.
There's a great amount for the price and a little goes a long way for most people so it's a really cheap price per use.
The bottle is clean and classic looking too. It is pretty secure as well so traveling with it is generally easy although I'd double bag it alone anyway just to be safe. Its easy to find at any big box store or discount store from Wal-Mart and target to family dollar. And you can find coupons and sales easily too since It's been around for a while.
I totally recommend.
paige b.
I like this conditioner, it's supposed to be more of a light weight conditioner which is great since i have fine hair and don't need anything weighing it down. It doesn't appear to be leaving a noticeable residue on my hair either. My only complaint about this conditioner is it has like a petroleum jelly feel and consistency which makes me worry that it is leaving residue on my hair. It dies look shiny and a little healthier with this conditioner though, definitely helps with tangles.
Gigi .
Glendale , CA
Such a great conditioner I have super long hair never been dyed before but I do straighten and curl often so the ends of my hair do have split ends which cause it to be dry looking while the rest of my hair is naturally shiny and oily. This conditioner helps the ends of my hair so much it makes my hair all look super healthy and shiny. Love this product !!
Amanda F.
Tampa
I LOVE Pantene!! This brand makes high quality products for a very reasonable price. This conditioner was no exception. I have fine hair and it did not weight it down. My hair felt healthy and looked shiny (in a good way). I love the scent and find it's very easy to comb out my hair afterwards. This one does an average job of adding volume to my hair.
Yanibell P.
New York
I use this conditioner when i need an extra boost of volume to my hair. I have very thin hair and sometimes a girl just needs her hair to look fuller. This smells great and it’s affordable. I am satisfied with this conditioner because it smells great, helps to detangle my hair, and adds the volume my hair lacks
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Very good product at a budget product price!  This leaves my hair feeling soft, silky, and not weighed down.  I would give it 5 stars if it had some humidity control to it.  Otherwise I have no complaints and will purchase this product again.  I easily found the product at Target for under $4!
Sheyna L.
Irving
I love Pantene products, however I do notice that it doesn’t really make my hair feel soft and voluminous like I was expecting in comparison to other products I have tried in the past. But I do love the scent overall and the packaging. I just wish it helped with my boring flat hair. 😔
Sidney w.
This is definitely the best conditioner I’ve ever used. I have an ombré in my hair so my hair is extremely dry and frizzy at the ends where the dye is most prominent. This conditioner makes even that part of my hair feel so smooth and natural. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because, even though it is a great product, if you use it every single day it stops giving its effect. It’s kind of weird but in order to use this conditioner, you need to switch and use it every other day along with a non Pantene brand conditioner for the best results.
Kathleen K.
Pearl River
My favorite shampoo ever! I keep this and the conditioner in my home. The smell is AMAZING - I love when I’m outside in the heat and catch a whiff of my own coconut scented hair. It also cleans my hair well. I just wish the bottles were bigger and not as expensive :/
Emily G.
Middleton
I used this conditioner (and Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo) for years and it’s great. I have no complaints and have since branched out to other products but wouldn’t hesitate to rebuy. Conditions without adding grease or weight. Would recommend.
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Is this shampoo recommended to use if I have my hair a little dry and brittle?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone else get lucky and find this for 25 cents at big lots like me? 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

back