BY PANTENE

Get full-bodied style without the weight. Condition for manageability, shine, and 24-hour volume.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
To create full, thick looking body that lasts 24 hours, use as a system with Sheer Volume Shampoo and Volume Root Lift Spraying Gel

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Fine hair looking to be full of body. Even color treated or permed.
WHEN: Daily, to transform flat hair to have full, thick body
HOW: Apply to ends of hair and work your way up, sparingly at roots. Leave on as long as you like; rinse thoroughly.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this shampoo recommended to use if I have my hair a little dry...3 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I always have to use two conditioners. No matter what shampoo I use my hair is a knotted up rats nest. It takes a ton of conditioner to detangle this and as much as I love my high end conditioner I'm not wasting it on the large amount I have to use. So I always use a cheap conditioner to detangle and then go over with my expensive conditioner after.
This has been one of my favorite conditioners for years even before I could afford high end conditioners and my ratty hair problem.
I was introduced to it by my fiance 5 years ago.
He has very fine hair. Its of average thickness but it is fine. He has problems with his hair getting greasy and weighed down. This has been his go to for years. It gives him volume without giving flyaways or greasiness and makes it clean but not dry.
For me I have really curly hair that I wash every 4 to 6 days. It's thick and it's damaged. Not so damaged anymore but I blow dry and flat iron with every wash and flat iron with every day in between. I use a lot of protection products but I still have damage.
My hair is thick and has natural volume from my hair type but with all the products i have to use it can get weighed down easily and even sometimes get greasy with product before my hair sucks it up from being so dry.
This conditioner detangles the mess that is my post shampooed hair and detangles it immediately. Like literally immediately. I also get a good amount of volume without flyaways. It somehow moisturizes my strands as well so while I do have volume its not a bunch of dry straw like hair with flyaways.
It works great as a pre conditioner to a more expensive smoothing condition or as my only conditioner.
It also smells amazing. It has that feminine like Pantene scent but its not so girly it can't be worn by a man becayse its more fresh and clean than anything.
There's a great amount for the price and a little goes a long way for most people so it's a really cheap price per use.
The bottle is clean and classic looking too. It is pretty secure as well so traveling with it is generally easy although I'd double bag it alone anyway just to be safe. Its easy to find at any big box store or discount store from Wal-Mart and target to family dollar. And you can find coupons and sales easily too since It's been around for a while.
I totally recommend.
Sidney w.
This is definitely the best conditioner I’ve ever used. I have an ombré in my hair so my hair is extremely dry and frizzy at the ends where the dye is most prominent. This conditioner makes even that part of my hair feel so smooth and natural. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because, even though it is a great product, if you use it every single day it stops giving its effect. It’s kind of weird but in order to use this conditioner, you need to switch and use it every other day along with a non Pantene brand conditioner for the best results.
paige b.
I like this conditioner, it's supposed to be more of a light weight conditioner which is great since i have fine hair and don't need anything weighing it down. It doesn't appear to be leaving a noticeable residue on my hair either. My only complaint about this conditioner is it has like a petroleum jelly feel and consistency which makes me worry that it is leaving residue on my hair. It dies look shiny and a little healthier with this conditioner though, definitely helps with tangles.
Sam S.
Richmond, VA
I use this product once every 1-2 weeks (typically more in the winter as everything is dry) and I keeps my hair smooth and healthy. It is slightly heavy, so it makes my hair sit flat and loses volume.
Elizabeth V.
it gives my hair a nice clean and adds volume to my flat hair. it's a little drying, but i like this product for daily use. it has a great scent that lasts a while. i am very satisfied with this product
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
I tried a sample of this product and I loved it. I only gave it 4 stars because I can't use this every day. I have a sensitive scalp so I can only use this 2/3 times a week. But if I could this would be my every day shampoo and conditioner. I love the scent and how soft it makes my hair feel. I also feel like my hair is less fizzy and manageable when I use this.
Nancy V.
Minnesota
This stuff conditions the crap outta your hair! I only use it on the tips of my hair and let it sit for a while before rinsing it out. If I go into my roots, I have to do an extra good job of rinsing, otherwise I'll get greasy hair, like, the next day. I'll probably buy this again in the winter, but otherwise, it's great for color-treated thirsty hair.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Although this particular conditioner doesn't really give any volume, it did make my hair feel a bit lighter. It also smells wonderful and isn't drying like some other brands. It isn't bad priced either, a tad bit more than the cheap brands but way less expensive than the high end ones and it makes your hair feel soft and look shiny. I would recommend this.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Not a day goes but that someone commend how good I smell no perfume it's my hair I love it so much I wish they make perfume.. however in a personal level with SNY shampoo after a few washes I have to switch up or do s mask to remove buildup it's not because of the product no matter what I use I do have to switch up
Amanda E.
Morganton, NC
I use this conditioner every 3rd time I wash my hair. It feels nice, leaves hair soft and moisturized. I can't use it everytime or my hair will start to feel oily (I guess from the moisturizer in it). It does help me keep my natural wave throughout the day though, which I love.
@mamaversatil M.
Is this shampoo recommended to use if I have my hair a little dry and brittle?