Hair CareHair Products2-in-1 Shampoo & ConditionerPantene
Pro-V Sheer Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner

You're just one step away from full-bodied style. This 2-in-1 formula removes buildup and leaves your hair looking and feeling thick and full.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
To create full, thick looking body that lasts 24 hours, use with Volume Root Lift Spraying Gel

*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Fine hair looking to be full of body. Even color treated or permed.
WHEN: Daily, to transform flat hair to have full, thick body
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse; repeat if you want to.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Does this really help? I’ve been researching to find an affordable shampoo/conditioner that will help my fine thin hair to be voluminous??
Is this a great product for damaged hair
2 in 1 shampoos never worked for me. Anyone else?
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Cindy T.
Colden, NY
I love the Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Sheer Volume conditioner.  it made my hair feel fuller and more silky, and manageable. it works great for all scalps. and price was affordable, and it outdoes alot of the other volumizing shampoos and conditioners i have tried
Tracy T.
Sandy, UT
Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Tracy T.
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for a few months now. It does a good job at getting my hair clean, but does not leave my hair fully moisturized. I probably will not be buying this particular one again.
Falon F.
Raleigh, NC
This product left my hair feeling clean and smelling wonderful on the first wash. After a few washes my hair felt thicker and healthier
Ren C.
Old Hickory, TN
Smells great and leaves my hair clean, soft, and fluffy. I can literally use this, dry my hair, and I'm good to go. Easily paired with a light hold hair spray to help keep in place but looks great on its own too.
Samantha S.
Black Creek, WI
Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Samantha S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally don’t like this product. It caused a lot of buildup on my scalp. My sister uses it now and she didn’t have any buildup issues. If you’re someone who doesn’t take very long showers, this product cuts your shower time in half! No more using 2 different hair products in the shower! The Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner smells like green apple.
Samiha A.
Brooklyn, NY
Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Samiha A.
Purchased at: CVS
THIS ONE GIVES MY HAIR AMAZING VOLUME AND AS ITS 2 IN 1 LITERALLY MAKES MY LIFE DO EASY
Sydney M.
West Monroe, LA
The conditioner is very good ! It makes my hair soft and less tangled unlike other conditioners !! I loved it so much that I bought my best friend some cause she has really tanglely hair !!
Bethany B.
Cleveland, TN
All Pantene shampoo makes my hair feel and smell amazing. It’s cheaper and easy to find.
Ivana S.
colorado Springs
Used this during basic and it worked great it was cheap to buy and it left my hair moisturized ! Love this
Ask a question to the Influenster community...