BY PANTENE

You're just one step away from full-bodied style. This 2-in-1 formula removes buildup and leaves your hair looking and feeling thick and full. Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash.

USAGE:
WHO: Fine hair looking to be full of body. Even color treated or permed.
WHEN: Daily, to transform flat hair to have full, thick body
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse; repeat if you want to.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Alyssa H.
I like this 2in1 I'm using it now actually. Alot of 2in1 shampoos make my hair tangled and rough but this one doesnt, plus it's for volume which is what I always want for a shampoo cuz my hair is fine and flat. I noticed it helps with volume more than non volume ones do and my hair feels clean and soft after use. If u wanna try a 2in1 and want volume help too there not many 2in1 products available that help with volume but even if so I'd still recommend trying it out. Pantene's a great product in my opinion and affordable too so u won't break the bank either on this product.
Kyndal B.
Rocky Mount, VA
Bought this at my local Walmart for only a few dollars but I'm sure you can buy it from many stores because it's such a great shampoo. It smells great and it doesn't dry my hair out. I have tried a few different two in 1 shampoos but this is one I continue to come back too because of the way of makes my hair feel and I don't have to wash everyday because it may look oily like others have made my hair.
Shelly C.
This has been my hair obsession for the past 2 months!! My whole family uses it, and we even use it on our dog. With such a dry climate on our farm, we soak up everything that moisturizers and this has become a favorite around here on our ClontsNation Plantation!! You've GOT to try this, and the price point doesn't break the bank!
Nevie B.
Gaithersburg, MD
This left my hair so dry and flat. I used to swear by Pantene but I won't ever get another 2-in-1 product. I think they really need to be left separate to do their separate jobs. I've got fairly dry hair, naturally wavy/curly and thick. While Pantene always smells nice, I stick to their shampoo solo and skip their conditioner.
Elizabeth F.
Fairfield, NJ
Absolutely love this shampoo/condition!! It conditions my hair, which takes my crazy frizz while adding volume. I've tried a few other brands and others left my hair to oily or it didn't have enough volume, this one keep my hair conditioned and beautiful while still adding volume.
Marissa C.
Hot Springs, VA
I love this shampoo. It helps add body to my hair. My hair is thin and flat, but after using this shampoo it seems to add body. It isn't that pricey for what you get. I use it daily. It is the best shampoo I have found for my hair type. I recommend it if you have fine hair.
Abigail C.
Johnstown, PA
After using this shampoo for a while, it causes my dandruff. But it is EXCELLENT at moisturizing my hair and providing it with the vitamins it needs to be strong and healthy. I definitely notice a difference in the strength of my hair when I use Pantene. Highly recommend!
Noemi H.
San Antonio, TX
This Pantene Pro-V 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner makes my hair smell and feel great. Some of the other shampoos I have used doesn't add up to this one, I use this product every day and I always buy extras so I won't run out. I am satisfied with this product 100 %.
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is great shampoo I love it! It does not weigh my hair down it gives it lots of volume! It smells good and fresh cleans hair beautifully as well as good conditioning! It's a great 2 in 1 product that's for sure and definitely worth the money
danielle k.
Greenville, SC
This is really good for my hair I normally have oily hair but this helps control it it leaves my hair soft and gives it a shine along with volume. .I highly recommended this I love it. it has worked amazing for me.
Amber B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Will this work on color treated hair?
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like 2 in 1's and if so what's your favorite and why?
Lismary R.
New Britain, CT
Have anyone just left it in like a deep conditioning?