BY PANTENE #8 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

You're just one step away from full-bodied style. This 2-in-1 formula removes buildup and leaves your hair looking and feeling thick and full.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
To create full, thick looking body that lasts 24 hours, use with Volume Root Lift Spraying Gel

*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Fine hair looking to be full of body. Even color treated or permed.
WHEN: Daily, to transform flat hair to have full, thick body
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse; repeat if you want to.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

McKenzie O.
Pace, FL
I was excited to try out a new volumizing shampoo— and then I realized it was a 2 in 1. My groan was heard throughout the house— 2 in 1 never works out for my curly mop and ends with me having fingers tangled with pulled tendrils and a drain full of curls. My hair gets very tangly. But, I was willing to give it a shot and use the entire bottle for a month. I received the bottle for free with an honest review via Influenster, so I really wanted to get a solid review out of a sample product (though the sample was full size). The packaging, scent and feel we’re all lovely, and if it was just a shampoo, I’d be thrilled. But as I lathered and began to detangle, the product fell short. I used it for a month and almost always needed to use conditioner afterwards. The results were mediocre.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I definitely prefer the shampoo and conditioner seperate. More moisture that way. And my family's hair could never live without that specific moisture step of a conditioner. Like hubby has super fine and straight hair that gets greasy and flat but if he doesn't condition it it gets dry and frizzy with a bunch of flyaways.
I and my son both have extremely thick and curly hair and we need a much thicker and heavier conditioner than my husband.
But I have used this hoping for it to stop my hair from tangling so much and maybe let me get off the hook with only one conditioning needed. That would be a dream come true since I use drugstore shampoo since its all basically detergent based and nothing special and a high end or salon conditioner because that does the real work and is what residue will be left over in hair. That is my theory anyway.
I found a conditioner that finally fixed my hair and never repurchased this but it did moisturize my hair a bit. This would be perfect for someone with really healthy hair that gets super duper greasy. Just not for my family.
Its got a lot of product in each bottle. A little goes a very long way. Its very cheap per ounce for its quality and its easy to find at any big chain store that sells beauty and bath supplies.
Overall I do recommend for those who use 2 in 1s. It was still able to offer volume and it smells amazing like the original volume shampoo and conditioner. Like original Pantene with a fresher and tiny bit floral scent.
Brittany r.
Whitesville
I recieved this from a family member during my sons last hospital stay. Now i have never been a fan of the 2in1. But like a said i was grateful that it was brought to me. I also am happy to say this product took every doubt i had about a 2in1. After i was finished my hair smelled wonderful. It was not tangled like i thought it would be my hair was soft easy yo brush through. I used all that product during his stay. I will use again it was one step great hair so i was in and out and back to him with wonderful hair. Give it a try.
regina a.
lexington
Packaging is easy grip and pleasing to the eye. Scent and texture is great. Makes my hair feel clean and smooth. Adds volume to my hair. Even with blow drying mu hair doesn't feel dry and limp. I have purchased this product many times and will continue to purchase. Would recommend this product! Just wished there was more coupons to purchase.
LaVern E.
Richmond, VA
Pantene hands down no other shampoo is better than Pantene I love all of Pantene products except the Pantene or shampoo and conditioner that's in the brown bottle and leaves your hair feeling rough and brittle but the rest of the products oh my goodness you will love it you will love it you wouldn't want to buy anything else but Pantene
Chey R.
Wilmington, OH
I love this 2-in-1!! When I am in a bit of a hurry, I like to use this to make my showers quicker, but the thing about this is that I’m not compromising the quality of cleanliness or how soft my hair is. It smells SO good, probably my favorite smelling shampoo I’ve owned, and it really does make my hair soft and voluminous. I bought mine at Target and am almost out. I’ll be repurchasing once I get to the last few uses.
Kirby H.
Minneapolis, MN
I think the two in one products just don’t work well enough when it comes to moisturizing. I think a separate conditioner is needed but I love this same product when separated out! I would use this as a sample size when traveling again since it does beat your typical hotel shampoo.
Croix M.
National City
I’m a PantenePantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner girl, since this shampoo has been a staple for my daily hygiene. My hair is quite manageable and Pantene does the trick always. It has this clean scent that we love as we shower and even after a long day it retains it’s clean fresh smell.
Jacquie B.
Scottdale, PA
I love the Pantene brand and this shampoo plus conditioner works great! It leaves my hair very clean, smells great, and conditions all at once. It is great if you have little time getting ready. [product:pantene-pro-v-sheer-volume-2-in-1-shampoo-&-conditioner]
Jody N.
Janesville, MN
Great value for the money! This is my husband’s first choice in man hair care. Simple yet effective. Gives his hair a clean shine without weighing it down or looking greasy. He also prefers the 2 in 1, he is in and out of the shower and moving on with his day.
Amber B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Will this work on color treated hair?
Ben P.
Paxton
I have heard the Pantene causes buildup in the hair. Have you ever experienced any buildup with these products?
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Do you like 2 in 1's and if so what's your favorite and why?
Pearl P.
Arleta , CA
Does shampoo and conditioner make your hair fall out ?
Lismary R.
New Britain , CT
Have anyone just left it in like a deep conditioning?