BY PANTENE

Bonnie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene Pro V, Hydrating Curls Shampoo is great for curly hair. It moisturizes, doesn't weigh down the hair, smells wonderful, and it tames the frizzies. It is great if you have naturally curly hair and need curl definition. I was happy with this shampoo and conditioner.
Raegan Z.
Bourbonnais, IL
I really enjoyed this shampoo for multiple reasons! It had a really great lather that makes you feel like you are really getting clean but it leaves a nice soft feel to your hair without the greasy feeling!
Ashlyn R.
Lockesburg
I love panteon, it makes my hair so soft and it helps with less fall out throughout the day. All of their products have a nice scent to go along with a good formula. I buy this product a lot and I take it with me wherever I go.
Amelia F.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this shampoo to take care of my curly hair, never had any issue with it but it contains silicones and my natural hair journey is focused towards more clean products
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this shampoo cause even if u dont use conditioner keeps your hair smooth and soft .and also if you have curly hair make them perfect so you don't have to style them much .my hair are not that cuEly but this shampoo give them volume and natural wavy styling!!!
Ashley W.
This shampoo is the best value shampoo I have ever used. It doesn't weigh my curls down or dry it our and make them frizzy. The smell last all day and doesn't leave a film on my hair like some other brands. I would and have recommended this product to my friends.
Monique B.
My hair used to be super curly until I damaged it by ironing my hair and now it barley is even wavy and this helped my hair become way more curlier and gave it more of a bouncy look and my hair shines sooo amazing
Shelby C.
Allendale, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really curly, fine hair, so it's hard to find products that don't weigh down my curls. This shampoo lathers nicely and doesn't weigh down my curls once they dry. I would definitely buy it again.
Kassie V.
Hutto, TX
I use this all the time my hair is so important to me cause its long and dry I use this product to keep my curls hydrated and I always use the pantene products they all work great at a reasonable price as well
Lori B.
Spring Valley, CA
When I want to wear my hair curly I always use this shampoo and it helps my curls define well. I haven't used it for about a year, I was using it about 6 days a week when I wore it curly.
Jamylle V.