Pantene Pro -V Settinque Spray Uplifting Non Aerosol 5.9 fl oz uploaded by dianna h.

BY PANTENE

Meghan C.
Stockbridge, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy and clean to use. Found this on sale and thought I would give it a try and glad I did. Smells good, light and lifting for my flat hair.
Melissa G.
It's amazing it really works! It's perfect when u r in a hurry ... It feels very fresh after applied

Nichola M.
Wareham, MA
Adds volume and shine without feeling weighed down, priced right, easy to find with little odor this product helps my hair stone
Jill F.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene Pro-V Settinque Spray Uplifting Non Aerosol 5.9 fl oz keeps your hair in place. My only drawback, is it's scent is less than desirable.
Jessie S.
Maineville, OH
I love this stuff! It does wonders on my fine hair and makes every hair stay in place!
Elena H.
Chicago
Use the uplifting spray when I need to achieve certain look that will need to stay in place after many hours. It gives my hair volume and smells good.
Aurora G.
Los Angeles, CA
Super awesome hairspray. Not only does it smell good but it does what it suppose to do, let that hair stay in place. Very good product n size 👌
Karah B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Pantene pro v settinque spray uplifting works! I have the dullest flattest hair! I put this on my roots and boom i have lift! It smells excellent and works great!!!!
Deborah B.
Bedford, NH
I use this product when I want my hair to stay in place
and look good throughout the night-it hold well and still looks
natural.
JOAN D.
Charlotte, NC
GREAT PRODUCT STYLES MY HAIR VERY WELL I LOVE THE GREAT THICK LOOK IT GIVES MY HAIR THE BODY