Pantene Pro -V Settinque Spray Uplifting Non Aerosol uploaded by dianna h.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Renee A.
Anniston
OK Ibought this thinking it would be just another product to disappoint And another product that would sit in my bathroom taking up valuable space and collecting dust until I found someone to give it to boy was I surprised this is another must have and the price is great its just as good as the high end styling products I am so pleased with it.I love it.
Lauren V.
Mentor, OH
I love this product! I use it every morning to help style my hair: it is not greasy and offers a great alternative to the other products on the market. I combine it with my Pantene smoothr for the ends of my hair and it makes a perfect combination for styling!
Amy R.
Marietta, SC
This is the only hair spray I have found that holds my style without making my hair stiff. The hold lasts all day without flaking. I have thick hair and sensitive skin and this spray does exactly what I need it to. My youngest has begun styling her hair and I have to buy her her own bottle.
Courtney T.
Girard, PA
Compared to instant freeze from aussie, I would say you get more for your money from aussie. Smell was great but didn't hold as long and cost 3 more dollars then the aussie. Wasn't too impressed
Rosa S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Firm hold..but my hair was soft to the touch....even if it was hot outside as well as being at the gym...my hair held in place...a light scent and not heavy on my hair...If I'm going out after work...it hold even after brushing my hair...fair amount in the container too
Whitney B.
Reno, NV
I love this product! Always holds my hair up, but let's it be flowy at the same time. The smell of Pantene Pro-V Spray is wonderful, my boyfriend always compliments me on it. Highly recommended, especially since it is better for the environment.
melissa s.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love Pantene and all of their products they have helped my hair out tremendously, its very affordable and smells great, I highly recommend all their products
Edileisy P.
La mejor. Cada vez que voy a la playa la utilizo para hidratar mi cabello luego de la sal y la arena. Me funciono perfecto para todo! Mi cabello queda sedoso y realmente rehabilita su brillo!
Karah B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Pantene pro v settinque spray uplifting works! I have the dullest flattest hair! I put this on my roots and boom i have lift! It smells excellent and works great!!!!
Jane R.
Orlando, FL
It's nice, doesn't have too strong a smell. I got a level 2 strength so it's pretty weak, doesn't work as well, but when I bought it, I didn't check for that.