BY PANTENE

System erases 6 months of damage in 1 use
Knots are just not cool. Micro-conditioners separate strands, repair damage, and prevent breakage.

USAGE:

WHO: Your hair feels moisturized and is silky with a healthy-looking shine.
WHEN: Use with other products in the Repair & Protect Collection.
How: Spray on damp hair and comb through gently with fingers.

Water, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium 11, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 80, Amino Methyl Propanol, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth 12, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on Target
Jessie S.
Greenville
I use this whenever I wash my hair, and it really helps. I have brown, curly hair, a little coarse. It adds a nice extra bit of moisture and it really helps detangle my hair well. It has a nice scent that isn’t super strong. I just spritz it on the top layer and then flip my head over and spritz the underside as well. Then I just comb it through. If you need a little help with tangles, I highly recommend this.
Allie |.
Olmsted Twp, OH
BEST SPRAY EVER!!! After i shower i spray this in my hair and brush my hair. It makes my hair smooth and dry somewhat normal and not puffy like usual! I have used this the past year and I’m obsessed with it! I buy it at target and Walmart!
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Pantene Pro-V Strengthening Lightweight Leave-in Spray Condioner This leave in spray will leave your hair untangled, and lightly conditioned. It was better than I had anticipated. It left my hair feeling soft all day long. Very effective at achieving the level of conditioning that I was looking for. I recommend this product to everyone. Not pricey, and you can find it almost anywhere you shop for hair supplies.
Madison P.
Valencia, CA
I have used so many different hair masks, detanglers, oils, and sprays in my hair throughout the years. I have fine, thin, long, blonde hair that is usually always tangled. I decided to try out this product and I have to say I'm pretty pleased. While it doesn't get everything smoothed out, it does a pretty good job and makes brushing my hair a lot easier!
Danielle R.
Amite, LA
I first bought this for my daughter to use as a detangle. However, I use this every night after I've washed my hair. It adds softness with out the added weight and really helps condition my hair for better hair days.
Missy B.
EVANSVILLE, IN
An avid user of a more expensive product, I was skeptical of this one. I bought on a whim at Walgreens. Turns out, I was wrong. Well worth the price & detangling my fine, blond hair was so much easier today. I’m now a fan!
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Works nicely on my daughter's very long, unruly hair... which often gets knotty and need a bit of help to brush through.. she has wavy hair that is very long - the bottom layers of hair, closer to the nap of the neck, tends to get very curly (like spiral perm) - and the top layers of hair tend to be wavy and gets frizzy... this detangler works nicely to help tame her hair and make it possible to brush trough it without ripping her hair.
Nicole L.
I bought this when my daughter needed a detangler for her long hair and couldn't find her regular brand. I had good luck with their products before and gave this a go. Very easy to spray, the scent was a bit over powering but not bad. Detangling went easy, although not perfectly like with some other brands. It's lovely but I think we will stick to our favorites.
Stacey T.
I have thick wavy hair so my hair is always getting knotted even with the smallest gust of wind. I love being able to spray a little bit on my knot and can comb it out right away. It doesn't take long as all and helps minimize the painful knot removal process. The price is wonderful and I love being able to not have to fork out a lot to spend on it. I feel it is close to professional standards.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love this detangler! Works great on my long thick hair! My favorite thing about Pantene pro-v products is the scent and the affordability! This product is very effective for detangling my hair and making it easier to brush through! I always keep a bottle of this on hand. Highly recommend this product!
Emma C.
Hobart, IN
I have been needing a new detangler and i was wondering if this one is good? I have heard this is a good one and I have used some Pantene products before and they're pretty good products but I was wondering if this one is good?
stacey c.
Seneca, SC
How well does this product work. I have very dry hair from dying it and i need something to help with the tangles after washing my hair
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
Does this work as a leave-in conditioner as well as a detangler?
Mayra O.
Esse produto... Funciona mesmo?