Pantene Pro-V Root Lifter Spray Hair Gel, 5.7 oz uploaded by Amanda V.Pantene Pro-V Root Lifter Spray Hair Gel, 5.7 oz uploaded by Amanda V.Pantene Pro-V Root Lifter Spray Hair Gel, 5.7 oz uploaded by Lydia G.

BY PANTENE

Great for Short to Medium Hair and for Layered, Cropped Styles. Creates and maintains style shape with a "hooking" effect between hair fibers. Flexible polymers form a smooth film around the hair fiber, Providing hold and humidity Protection. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results Pantene’s easy-to-spritz Fine Hair Style Root Lifter Spray Gel can be applied directly at the roots to give you the volume you desire and add healthy-looking shine.  It even helps guard against moisture that can cause your Style to fall flat!  Now your fine hair is full of body, even in high humidity.

Lydia G.
First time using this product. I did purchase another to continue use. It does lift the roots but it does take about an hour for it to take affect. And the. It does drop down as the day goes on. The scent it little but dissipates after time. I would wait till theres a sale or its on clearance to try or with a coupon. I would recommend this for thin hair types not for thick curly hair.
Nia C.
Kissimmee, FL
Usually I'd hate any type of gel because if the stiff, crunchy feeling it gives my hair but this does not do that at all. It helps to make my curls bigger and thicker than usual while also keeping them soft and shiny all day. The price was definitely not bad for such a quality product. I would definitely recommend to others in search for more volume.
kelly p.
Queen creek, AZ
I really feel like this product is underrated. it works well enough that you can easily and effortlessly get the volume you want. And the price is great. I use it in wet or dry hair and it works the same for me.
Monica G.
Fountain Vly, CA
I wasn't totally in love with this. I felt my hair was still after. It lasted kinda long but my hair was sticky. I have oily dark hair and maybe it was just me. It smelled pretty good though. I definitely wouldn't buy this again though. Not for me or my hair type.
DAWN M.
Thorndale, PA
I bought this product as a recommendation from a friend. I have hair that tends to go flat very quickly and with all the other products I use on top tend to weigh my hair down fast. With this product I can do without the extra volumizing products and use only this. All it takes is a few squirts at the roots especially around the crown to reach the maximum lift I'm wanting to achieve. Lasts majority of day and doesn't leave a sticky feeling . If I'm heading out for the evening all I need to do is give it a few extra squirts again to revive the lift and I'm good to go! Saves money too with not needing to buy as many other products to achieve my desire style
Kaitlyn C.
This product has a great scent to it but that is about all it has. Unfortunately, this product didn't do anything for me except make my hair feel very crunchy and greasy.
Alyssa H.
I like this stuff alot. It's so easy to use and doesn't make hair hard or sticky or greasy. Also helps with volume. I really love mixing it with the pantene pro-v fullness booster spray for extra body and works great for me! I recommend both actually. This is also light weight too so can use again next day without washing hair and won't weigh down or build up
Alison C.
Indianapolis, IN
It's always hard for me to get volume I want for the front pieces of my hair. I have thick, wavy, dark brown hair and this spray gel holds pretty well for the majority of the day especially when I put it in while my hair's damp. I will probably buy this again once I run out.
Brittany W.
Glen Daniel, WV
This product is amazing.lobe the way it makes your hair stand high and volumous. It's great product and super nonpricey. It's better then any other brand I've used before. You can get this product at any local drug store or online. Yes I would recommend this to anyone
Valerie W.
I like this product but if you use too much then it starts to feel crunchy. I do like this one better than Aussie spray gel. It really doesn't have a bad smell and overall I'm pretty pleased with the product. Really the only complaint is that it makes my hair crunchy.