BY PANTENE

24 hour amplified body With Pro-Vitamins Do the style, not the damage see more...

Mayssa R.
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Nikki  N.
I didn't notice a difference in my hair, if any it weighed my fine hair down. I would not recommend it!
Solis C.
Doral, FL
Love this one, it really works I recommend everyone to try it at least once
Sabrina G.
Goodyear, AZ
Just bought it and haven't actually tried it yet. But I've been using the hairspray for about week and love the scent and the great hold.
I am very pleased with this product. This product helps me to be able to keep my hair from appearing limp and thin. I can certainly recommend it!
Hannah O.
Rockport, TX
I am in the military and this hairspray is my go-to on the regular! Not only does it keep my hair in place, but it also keeps my hair looking shiny, not dull! All at an affordable price.
Vanessa G.
Shreveport, LA
I love this product when applied and leaves my hair as recommended 100%
Me gusta que no deja tanto residuo y que huele muy rico
Romero C.
Esta genial ningún cabellito sale de lugar es ligero y no maltrata mi cabello tiene un aroma muy fresco..!
ivana a.
Caracas, Distrito capital
I think it's a brand that is worth as it helps to strengthen hair and add shine.. i really love it because is excellent
Kristie D.
Bowling Green, KY
I absolutely love this for root lift. My hair is fine and I need this lift. I buy this a lot.