BY PANTENE

24 hour amplified body With Pro-Vitamins Do the style, not the damage see more...

Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
I have very fine, thin hair. A root lifter really helps my hair look more full. This is my favorite one that I have ever tried! Its easy to find (Walmart) , affordable & it really works! What's not to love?
Brittany D.
Thornton, KY
I've purchased the Pantene pro-v root lifter hair gel and used it to give my flat hair some volume. I used after towel drying and then blow dried my hair had volume instantly, without needing to tease! I did find after using every day my hair got oiler from excessive use of product so now I use the root lifter every other day. It gave all day volume to my straight flat body less hair. Very simple to use! I would recommend this product to all needing a lift at the roots for all day hold!
Tonya L.
San Antonio, TX
I didn't really find this to work well on my hair. I did not see any benefit of using it, my hair did not seem fuller, actually felt heavier and my hair seemed to be flater than usual. I wont be buying this again. There are other products I found that last longer and achieve the look I want.
Emma K.
Springfield, MO
Even though I have thick hair, this product really helps those "drab" hair days. It holds the volume extremely well, even when it's humid. Only downside is be careful how much you use! Too much made my hair look a little bit greasy.
Krystle N.
Garden City, MI
Never in my life have I been able to find something that will bring my hair alive! Just two sprays of this and my hair is ready to go! No more dull flat here! If you have flat lifeless here I recommend this!
Amanda S.
Coolville
My hair is thinning- I haven't found the cause yet. So I use a special powder to help hide my bold spots. However I use to hairspray to help give me volume and to help hold the powder in place
Hannah O.
Rockport, TX
I am in the military and this hairspray is my go-to on the regular! Not only does it keep my hair in place, but it also keeps my hair looking shiny, not dull! All at an affordable price.
Michelle J.
Tucson, AZ
I have very straight and fine hair. Most volumizing products just don't work for me. T decided to try Pantene Pro-V Root Lifter Spray Hair Gel. This product seems to add more volume to my hair, yet still leaves it soft and manageable. Recommended!!
Zoey M.
Marion, IA
This is an okay product. I have very fine hair so it doesn't take much for me to notice a difference in volume. I rarely blow dry my hair but this product, when applied to damp hair and then blow dried, adds volume and some shine. Smells good.
Jina O.
Philadelphia, PA
I actually really like this spray because it smells so great. It lifts roots initially and gives the hair volume but don't buy this expecting it to give you all-day-volume.