BY PANTENE

24 hour amplified body With Pro-Vitamins Do the style, not the damage see more...

Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very fine, thin hair. A root lifter really helps my hair look more full. This is my favorite one that I have ever tried! Its easy to find (Walmart) , affordable & it really works! What's not to love?
Hannah O.
Rockport, TX
I am in the military and this hairspray is my go-to on the regular! Not only does it keep my hair in place, but it also keeps my hair looking shiny, not dull! All at an affordable price.
Brandy O.
Corona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not work well for me at all. I bought it once and it was a waist. I have very difficult hair at times and need something that holds very well...
I am very pleased with this product. This product helps me to be able to keep my hair from appearing limp and thin. I can certainly recommend it!
Sabrina G.
Goodyear, AZ
Just bought it and haven't actually tried it yet. But I've been using the hairspray for about week and love the scent and the great hold.
Nikki  N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't notice a difference in my hair, if any it weighed my fine hair down. I would not recommend it!
Solis C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this one, it really works I recommend everyone to try it at least once
Alexis P.
wakefield, VA
I used to buy this all the time really good product. I would definitely buy it again. Works really Well.
Cynthia C.
Carrollton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works as a hairspray, but there was no difference in volume. Any hairspray with some teasing of the hair can add volume. This one wasn't phenomenal.
Anna P.
Bronx, Ny
I have thick hair which tends to get weighed down on the top of my head. I was hoping this would help with the roots. I see very little lift with this product. M