BY PANTENE #95 in Hair Gel

24 hour amplified body With Pro-Vitamins Do the style, not the damage

Lydia G.
First time using this product. I did purchase another to continue use. It does lift the roots but it does take about an hour for it to take affect. And the. It does drop down as the day goes on. The scent it little but dissipates after time. I would wait till theres a sale or its on clearance to try or with a coupon. I would recommend this for thin hair types not for thick curly hair.
Nia C.
Kissimmee , FL
Usually I'd hate any type of gel because if the stiff, crunchy feeling it gives my hair but this does not do that at all. It helps to make my curls bigger and thicker than usual while also keeping them soft and shiny all day. The price was definitely not bad for such a quality product. I would definitely recommend to others in search for more volume.
kelly p.
Queen creek, AZ
I really feel like this product is underrated. it works well enough that you can easily and effortlessly get the volume you want. And the price is great. I use it in wet or dry hair and it works the same for me.
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love to use this spray when I want to make my hair look fuller with more volume but still look beach wavy soft,The cost is reasonable not to pricey but not too cheap if you know what I mean lol....yes it is very long lasting ...would I buy again yeas I would love it
Monica G.
Fountain Vly, CA
I wasn't totally in love with this. I felt my hair was still after. It lasted kinda long but my hair was sticky. I have oily dark hair and maybe it was just me. It smelled pretty good though. I definitely wouldn't buy this again though. Not for me or my hair type.
Nikky R.
Blue Springs, MO
I used this spray hair gel some time ago and it was awesome! It was a little pricey compared to other brands but i think it was well worth it. I have curly hair and it helped keeping the curls springy! No need for improvement its awesome! Will be buying it again!
Brenda s.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this gel leave my hair looking great and stays in place looking nice exclstly what I expected don't leave my hair looking dry it very gentle don't have harsh chemicals it take care of my hair good and very lasting
Ironelis H.
Lawrence , MA
Whenever I gonna curls my hair I used this beauty I love this the price is affordable and it work great for my hair I have very thick and it curls and it last and I would recommend you guys to give it a try
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
I like this root lifter I feel like it’s one of the best products that I have tried that really helps my hair. It’s a good value for a good price. It exceeded my expectations and I will continue to repurchase.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
I have very fine, thin hair. A root lifter really helps my hair look more full. This is my favorite one that I have ever tried! Its easy to find (Walmart) , affordable & it really works! What's not to love?