BY PANTENE

24 hour amplified body With Pro-Vitamins Do the style, not the damage

Nisha S.
I'm not a big fan of gel or hair sprays but I needed some volume in my hair and decided to purchase this spray gel that gave volume to my roots and front hair making it look shiny and balanced! Also smells amazing! Affordable and lasts very long!
Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
I really like this Pantene pro v root lifter spray hair gel. I have really fine hair and need all the lift and volume I can get. This is a good price, you don't need a lot, and it smells really good. Definitely recommend!
Alecia V.
Pounding Mill, VA
This worked decent for my hair, not the best. I love anything that will help give my hair volume as mine doesn't like to do anything but be flat and straight. It works okay I just had to use alot to get it to work and then tease my hair a lot to get volume in it. It has a pretty well smell. Pricing is good for the product.
Lydia G.
Los Alamitos, CA
First time using this product. I did purchase another to continue use. It does lift the roots but it does take about an hour for it to take affect. And the. It does drop down as the day goes on. The scent it little but dissipates after time. I would wait till theres a sale or its on clearance to try or with a coupon. I would recommend this for thin hair types not for thick curly hair.
Nia C.
Orlando, FL
Usually I'd hate any type of gel because if the stiff, crunchy feeling it gives my hair but this does not do that at all. It helps to make my curls bigger and thicker than usual while also keeping them soft and shiny all day. The price was definitely not bad for such a quality product. I would definitely recommend to others in search for more volume.
kelly p.
Queen Creek, AZ
I really feel like this product is underrated. it works well enough that you can easily and effortlessly get the volume you want. And the price is great. I use it in wet or dry hair and it works the same for me.
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love to use this spray when I want to make my hair look fuller with more volume but still look beach wavy soft,The cost is reasonable not to pricey but not too cheap if you know what I mean lol....yes it is very long lasting ...would I buy again yeas I would love it
Monica G.
Troutdale, OR
I wasn't totally in love with this. I felt my hair was still after. It lasted kinda long but my hair was sticky. I have oily dark hair and maybe it was just me. It smelled pretty good though. I definitely wouldn't buy this again though. Not for me or my hair type.
Brenda s.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this gel leave my hair looking great and stays in place looking nice exclstly what I expected don't leave my hair looking dry it very gentle don't have harsh chemicals it take care of my hair good and very lasting
Ironelis H.
Lawrence, MA
Whenever I gonna curls my hair I used this beauty I love this the price is affordable and it work great for my hair I have very thick and it curls and it last and I would recommend you guys to give it a try

Walmart