Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Smoothing Hair Balm uploaded by Allison P.

BY PANTENE

Strengthen & Smooth Finishing Crème helps strengthen hair against damage, and leaves your hair looking smooth all day.

Allison P.
Allison P.
Terrell, TX
I am using this Pantene frizz cream right now it works great on my natural curly thick hair and i can use it for when i straighten it or wear it curly to make sure the humidity doesnt frizz my hair out and a special bonus is how good it smells i also use it on my five year old boy hair too he has a little calik lol and i can make it stay down with Pantene frizz cream
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I want to try this again nice packaging is good affordable price I would like to recommend it's good affordable price I would like to buy again nice scent good it's pretty cool I use a lot its my fist time I use but its good I like
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Triangle, VA
My hair is not only thin, but super dry from having it colored. This product isn't heavy on my hair and it goes on super gentle. It definitely makes my hair feel a lot healthier. I would recommend to all hair types.
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Reno, NV
Beautiful lengths is a great shampoo and conditioner. I didnt notice any drastic difference in the strength of my hair, but it did leave my hair feeling soft and silky. I also love the scent of Pantene shampoos.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
WOODLAND PARK, NJ
I love anything pantene! They smel so great! I would use it everytime i put my hair up so it was a plus that i had it. Sometimes theyre on sale but sometimes too pricey
Celeste B.
Celeste B.
Personally, i REALLY like this product after buying it. It is really worth the buy. I would definetly recommend it for others.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Nashville, GA
Great product! Leaves my hair soft /silky and manageable. Helps my hair grow out nice with minimal, very minimal split ends.
Mar S.
Mar S.
Los Angeles, CA
Pantene products are always at a convenient price and also are super effective, this particular is one of my favorites
Julie S.
Julie S.
High Point, NC
I really enjoyed using this product.it does its job .your hair looks great smells great and feels amazing.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Gloster , LA
Really enjoyed using this stuff it made my hair look awesome and smooth and healthy really love it