Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Smoothing Hair Balm uploaded by Karmon P.Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Smoothing Hair Balm uploaded by Allison P.Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Smoothing Hair Balm uploaded by Maritza b.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Restore Beautiful Lengths Smoothing Balm resists breakage for longer hair* *Smoothing balm vs. non-conditioning shampoo. Helps resist breakage so you can grow hair longer. Helps keep fly-aways and frizz under control. Gentle enough for chemically-relaxed, pressed or natural African-American hair. Long lasting results.

• I'm looking for a good leave-in conditioner, but I reall...1 Answers
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
I didn't really like this conditioner it wasn't bad I just have oily hair and it made my hair even worse but if you have dry hair this will be perfect for you and it smells good
Allison P.
Terrell, TX
I am using this Pantene frizz cream right now it works great on my natural curly thick hair and i can use it for when i straighten it or wear it curly to make sure the humidity doesnt frizz my hair out and a special bonus is how good it smells i also use it on my five year old boy hair too he has a little calik lol and i can make it stay down with Pantene frizz cream
Morgan G.
Triangle, VA
My hair is not only thin, but super dry from having it colored. This product isn't heavy on my hair and it goes on super gentle. It definitely makes my hair feel a lot healthier. I would recommend to all hair types.
Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
I love this stuff!! I buy it in bulk whenever I see it on the shelves, and usually I can coupon for it too. I have bleached blonde hair, and this stuff I SWEAR BY to help my split ends. When I use this compared with others, my hair isn't weighed down and I don't get a greasy look or feel. I love it!
Karmon P.
Montclair, VA
I have naturally curly short hair. Are use this often after washing my hair I put a little bit in the palm of my hand and massage it into my hair. It tames my curls keeps them in place. I am totally in love with this product
Rachel W.
Austin, AR
My hair is fairly long. It reaches to my lower back. I started using this line of hair products as soon as it came out on the market. This line includes shampoo and conditioner, but as I cannot find them on this site, I will post on this product about the line as a whole. When it first came out, it was in a large bottle and worked great with my hair. It made it shinier and healtheir. Then, they discontinued the line. After a few months, they came out with the same line, but the bottles were half the size of the originals and more expensive. This is also when I began to have a reaction to the product. I developed a rash from my shoulders, down my back, to the middle of my thighs. I stopped using the product and slowly (I'm talking WEEKS) the rash began to disappear. It actually left scars that have since faded. The product also stopped working on my hair. It made it feel greasy and gummy. I would wash my hair in the morning and by the end of the day, my hair would be very oily.

I do not understand why companies keep switching products and the ingredients they use. At the risk of sounding cliche, "If it's not broke, don't fix it".

Please keep in mind, this is my own opinion about my own experience. This will not happen with everyone. Use this product at your own risk. Good luck!
Slime V.
Really hydrated my hair and I love this product so much. I have very dry hair and it leaves my hair looks so moisturized and really helps my curls look beautiful and full. I would recommend this to anyone with dry curly hair
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I want to try this again nice packaging is good affordable price I would like to recommend it's good affordable price I would like to buy again nice scent good it's pretty cool I use a lot its my fist time I use but its good I like
Alexa R.
Reno, NV
Beautiful lengths is a great shampoo and conditioner. I didnt notice any drastic difference in the strength of my hair, but it did leave my hair feeling soft and silky. I also love the scent of Pantene shampoos.
DONNA V.
I LOVE this stuff! I have semi-fine hair that I am growing out right now (have not cut it for a while now... I know that is so not-cool in the hair realm,) and this gives my hair a freshly-cut look. I've always known to get a hair cut when it gets tangled incredibly easily and there is no way of keeping it looking decent for an hour after it has been washed. It does absolute wonders. I put three squirts in (like I said, LONG hair) and then let it air dry. Granted it does take a bit longer to dry with the product in, my hair looks healthier and shinier than ever. I don't have to do anything to it. I can run my fingers through it and it feels as if I don't have any product in my hair. HIGHLY recommended. I have naturally straight hair, and I don't have to touch it with any heating object to get a nice flat-ironed look. Wonderful stuff right here......
Theresa C.
St Petersburg, FL
I'm looking for a good leave-in conditioner, but I really don't want anything that leaves a greasy or heavy residue. Does this stuff leave that on your hair or does it vanish as your hair dries?