Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Shine Enhance Conditioner, 8.5-Ounce (Pack of 3)

BY PANTENE

Celi C.
Phoenix, AZ
Wow! I love this product I've been using it for 1 year now and it still works as a miracle. It works by keeping you hair clean and fresh. The miracles of this product are significant. I love it and it work great! It leaves hair shiny and smooth to slay through out the day. My thoughts on this. It's a great and easy fast product you'll grow to love it just as much as I do.
Rachael  H.
Washington, MI
Love this conditioner. Quickly untangles my hair in the shower. It leaves my hair super soft after it is dry. It leaves it moisturized as well.
Stephanie D.
I definitely see a difference in my hair growth and I swear it's because of this shampoo. Also this leaves a great smell in my hair.
Noël S.
Victorville, CA
It is a 3 pack! need I say more? I cant live without this beauty essential... Try it for yourself. You will not regret it
Brittany S.
I actually really like this product. I use it as a deep conditioner especially after I get my hair colored. It has worked great for me so far!
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Pantene Conditioner Time Renewal is wonderful. Pantene makes great products. I have very long and very thick hair and it is dry. This is like medicine for me.
Elizabeth G.
Hermiston, OR
I like this conditioner since its all I use in my hair actually or any of the Pantene Pro care products are really good
Heather S.
Colfax , CA
I love the smell of the beautiful lengths line. I did notice I didn't have as much breakage as normal and it wasn't too expensive either.
Bree F.
Baden, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this conditioner! I used to use it in high school & most of college and it seems to work wonders for my hair. (Recently I've switched over to Amika products) But when I was using Pantene the out come was very similar this conditions always kept my hair looking lush and healthy.
Marlee g.
new york
This was not easy to find for the second time. But I tell you it made my hair grow quickly. The smell alone made me fall in love.

Def worth it!!!!