Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Shine Enhance Conditioner, 8.5-Ounce (Pack of 3)

BY PANTENE

Celi C.
Celi C.
Phoenix, AZ
Wow! I love this product I've been using it for 1 year now and it still works as a miracle. It works by keeping you hair clean and fresh. The miracles of this product are significant. I love it and it work great! It leaves hair shiny and smooth to slay through out the day. My thoughts on this. It's a great and easy fast product you'll grow to love it just as much as I do.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Lavon, Texas
With long hair, its difficult to make sure you are cleaning every piece of hair. I wash my hair everyday and am a little OCD when I see any sort if oil. Oily hair is nasty. That's my opinion. Especially with long straight hair. Using Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths- my hair is clean and I can be confident that the oil is gone.
Pam W.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you dry & style your hair with heat...you need some deep conditioning. I love the scent of Pantene & love how easily the tangles come out when you use it. I use conditioner daily or I would never be able to get a comb through it. I would recommend this to anyone that needs to keep your ends from spliting and breaking apart.
Heidi D.
Heidi D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this Shampoo/Conditioner combo. I have used it for over 5 years and really enjoy it. I have shoulder length hair now (previously to the small of my back) and I still use it! My hair is so smooth with these products! It feels healthy, keep growing at a good rate and just makes my hair so soft. I love them!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Santa Monica , Ca
I tried to this conditioner out because I have curly/wavy hair and it can get very dry especially in the winter months. I liked it a lot it moisturized my hair and made it soft, shiny. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it was a small container and I went through it quickly
buttons f.
buttons f.
Delaware, OH
This conditioner is a must have when my hair is between bra length and waist length! It keeps my hair so strong and sleek until I can donate it (about every 2yrs on average). I use it at least once a week and definitely recommend it if you have medium to long hair.
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
Troutdale, OR
Honestly was not a fan. I was expecting way more. Yeah packaging was fine but that's about it lol. The smell was fantastic also but it didn't last long if it lasted at all really lol. Made me reconsider buying pantene again and would not recommend to others
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Minneapolis, MN
This conditioner was alright. It didn't really help add any shine and I didn't notice anything special with my long hair. It's not something I would repurchase, but it certainly wasn't the worst thing I've ever used.
The Beautiful Lengths collection is one of my top three favorites from Pantene. My hair always feels stronger after using the conditioners, and the shine enhance conditioner really makes my locks look great!
Bacon M.
Bacon M.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Oh pantene and I go way back.. I never believed it made a difference in my hair.. Until I cheated on Pantene with other more expensive products. I have since returned to pantene never to stray again
Brittany  M.