Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Hair Mask uploaded by Sophia N.

BY PANTENE

Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask conditioning treatment helps dry, damaged hair resist breakage Mask helps restore the moisture back into dry hair for smooth strands that are shielded from damage. Helps restore smoothness to dry, damaged hair and helps prevents fly-aways caused by breakage and frizz. Gentle enough for chemically-relaxed, pressed or natural African-American hair. Long lasting results.

• I have damaged my hair so much after bleaching, it used t...2 Answers
  • I really need to fix my hair after bleaching so many time...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this mask, I've never seen in any drugst...1 Answers
Gina H.
Montverde, FL
I think hair masks are great for your hair once a month to help it stay soft without suffocating it too much and everything. It makes your hair come out shiny like a face mask does when you wear it and take it off makeing your face really really soft and smooth.
Sophia N.
Fort Smith, AR
I am using this as a write this review! I use this hair mask once or twice every week and I absolutely LOVE IT! It makes me hair so soft and smooth and I definitely see results when I use it consistently! ❤️
maisa s.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
I love using hair masks to soften and smooth my hair. This stuff was just okay. It smells great (like the matching shampoo from this collection) but I don't think it did anything super amazing for my hair. I used it up and I probably won't repurchase.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
I really love this shampoo! It makes your hair so soft and shiny and really smells amazing! It lathers well, rinses clean, and leaves no residue on your hair. But the nice thing is I also don't have flyaways. It smooths your hair and makes it behave.
Carlee W.
Concord, NC
This is the best deep conditioner/hair mask I have ever found! It's really hard to find now in stores to I have resorted to purchasing in bulk on Amazon. When I use this I always get comments that my blonde hair looks lighter than usual. Love it!
edwarlyn b.
I love pantene products and this one is one of my fav for repair my hair, specially in summer or after a beach day i feel my hair dry and dehydrated so i use this mask and voilá: new hair, shiny, hydrated, smooth and beautifil! Recommended!!
Rachael P.
I can only use this about twice a week. It is very thick and moisturizing. I like to leave this in my hair after I get out of the shower and put my hair in a towel for at least ten minutes and then rinse it out and my hair feels amazing!
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Hair Mask helps keep my long hair healthy and shiny in between uses. Whenever my hair is feeling dry or damaged I apply this hair mask and it automatically brings it back to life! I love it!
Alexis Z.
Phoenix, AZ
This made my hair so, so silky and smooth; I had frizz but with this treatment it went away. It has a nice fragrance and comes in a convenient little tub. I recommend this product to anyone who has dry and lifeless hair. Pantene truly made my day when I looked in the mirror and and beautiful healthy hair instead of an ugly mop of hair. My hair is dyed and I still love this product!
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
How many times have you used this item?
Shannon B.
I have damaged my hair so much after bleaching, it used to be down to my hips but now it's shorter than my shoulders! Would this help with growing my hair out? I don't use any heat on my hair what so ever but everything I'm doing just doesn't seem to be doing anything!
Tamar M.
The ends of my hair is quite damaged due to bleaching, I want to soften and restore my hair, will this mask help?
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Where can I find this mask, I've never seen in any drugstore around my area?
Sonia H.
Tampa, FL
I'm looking for a hair mask since my hair is super dry. Do you guys have any recommendations for a hair mask that works? Preferably affordable too since I'm in college. :p