Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Hair Mask uploaded by Sophia N.

BY PANTENE

Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask conditioning treatment helps dry, damaged hair resist breakage Mask helps restore the moisture back into dry hair for smooth strands that are shielded from damage. Helps restore smoothness to dry, damaged hair and helps prevents fly-aways caused by breakage and frizz. Gentle enough for chemically-relaxed, pressed or natural African-American hair. Long lasting results.

• I have damaged my hair so much after bleaching, it used t...2 Answers
  • I really need to fix my hair after bleaching so many time...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this mask, I've never seen in any drugst...1 Answers
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
I absolutely love this ! Not only does it restores my hair but it leaves it smelling great for days I love that it restores my hairs texture but it gives it shine too
Lauren M.
Tampa, FL
I have bleached hair and it gets very dry sometimes so I’ve started using this hair mask every once in a while and it makes a huge difference. My hair is more moisturized but not greasy feeling.
Rosie D.
I used this after my hair got damaged and I just applied  it evenly on all my hair and let it sit for about an hour and then washed it off. I did notice some difference.
Estephany O.
Love the smell, I love how a little goes a long way with this product and how nice and smelly it leaves my hair after each use. My split ends reduced with this hair Ms and my hair grew longer and healthy. What else can I ask for? Nothing this mask has it all!
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I use this product as my hair treatment t's like a deep hair mask. It targets dull and like damage hair. I use this after regular shampoo, and leave this on for like 3 minutes and then rinse.
Tonna S.
I actually just started to try this product a couple days ago, it makes my hair super soft. Smells great, I hope it doesn’t leave buildup after awhile of use , but we will see soon.
Janny G.
Gran Tratamiento Para el cabello una grandiosa crema, ayuda a hidratar el cabello lo deja suave, es un importante reparador, UN aroma increíble Muy recomendable!!! Un bajo costo.
Lorian V.
bronx
I have dyed my hair so much and it has gotten so dry but thanks to this product my hair has been better than ever, thank you so much ! I really recommend this to everyone!!
Jennifer H.
Greeley, CO
This is my go-to deep conditioner! It makes my hair feel like silk. It smells pretty but light. I usually leave it in for three minutes, and it completely decimates my tangles
Meghan G.
Chesterfield , MO
This mask is very hydrating. I use it once a month and it really restores moisture and shine. I apply it and put on a disposable shower cap for about 30 mins to let it really soak in and then rinse it out. Works wonders!
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
How many times have you used this item?
Shannon B.
I have damaged my hair so much after bleaching, it used to be down to my hips but now it's shorter than my shoulders! Would this help with growing my hair out? I don't use any heat on my hair what so ever but everything I'm doing just doesn't seem to be doing anything!
Tamar M.
The ends of my hair is quite damaged due to bleaching, I want to soften and restore my hair, will this mask help?
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Where can I find this mask, I've never seen in any drugstore around my area?
Sonia H.
Tampa, FL
I'm looking for a hair mask since my hair is super dry. Do you guys have any recommendations for a hair mask that works? Preferably affordable too since I'm in college. :p