Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Hair Mask uploaded by Sophia N.

BY PANTENE

Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask conditioning treatment helps dry, damaged hair resist breakage Mask helps restore the moisture back into dry hair for smooth strands that are shielded from damage. Helps restore smoothness to dry, damaged hair and helps prevents fly-aways caused by breakage and frizz. Gentle enough for chemically-relaxed, pressed or natural African-American hair. Long lasting results.

• I have damaged my hair so much after bleaching, it used t...2 Answers
  • I really need to fix my hair after bleaching so many time...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this mask, I've never seen in any drugst...1 Answers
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Love this product. Put it in my hair n covered it with plastic cap. Left on for an hour. Only had to use this one the entire week even after shampooing. Amazing product n didn't leave my hair greasy at all. A+. i highly recommend for damaged and color treated hair.
Elizeth S.
Wichita Ks
Purchased at: Walmart
I like pentene products I’ve had very positive experience especially that hair masks they smell really nice they are affordable now I just hope to see that they make like a hair mask for oily hair to at least benefit that type of hair but I guess I have to see what new products come out
Nichole M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a fan at all! This is the only hair mask I have used with the brand and I did not enjoy it. After using this product and brushing my hair, I let my hair air dry and man did I feel greasy and weighed down. I have dry and damaged hair and need the moisture brought back, and this did not give me that. I washed my hair again and got more of the product out I’m assuming and the after effect was a lot better. I just personally did not care for how it made my hair look and feel.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington, CT
It smells good, the scent last long and it makes my hair look more alive and healthy. I really do like this product. Thank god I decided to actually buy and not wan sway because of the price. Its a little pricey for my likening but it’s worth it.
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
Hair mask are the best nourishment method to hair to make it look healthy and control damage. It instantly makes dull life less hair to look salon spa treated shined healthy hair from home. Very easy to use and great results.
member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
I love hair masks. I have to be careful because my scalp gets very oily but as long as I use it properly and not in my scalp it works amazing. Leaves my hair super soft. And doesn't weigh it down either.
Shay Z.
Riverside
Smells so good, I wash my head with shampoo and then put this only on the bottom of my hair and let it sit for a few minutes while I do everything else. Makes me hair soft and people always ask me if I got a haircut recently because my hair still looks THAT healthy
Tanya L.
Purchased at: Target
This repair smells really good and keeps my hair smelling good even after rinsing the conditioner out. I apply a genourous amount in palm my hand and rub from root to ends and sit for 3 minutes. My hair looks so much healthier and beautiful when using this conditioner. My hair feels stronger, cleansed, and looks healthier
Amie W.
Calera, AL
This mask seemed to hydrate my hair fairly well but I can’t say that I experienced a great deal of strengthening. My hair is fine and prone to breakage but ultimately I think it only helped a little bit.
🌻ᎯUⅅℛℐ🌻 L.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Target
I can’t say it actually helps with my hair growth but it definitely keeps my hair in good shape. I usually alternate this with my Aussie deep conditioner. It’s a good price and it does what it says in keeping your hair in good health!
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
How many times have you used this item?
Shannon B.
I have damaged my hair so much after bleaching, it used to be down to my hips but now it's shorter than my shoulders! Would this help with growing my hair out? I don't use any heat on my hair what so ever but everything I'm doing just doesn't seem to be doing anything!
Tamar M.
The ends of my hair is quite damaged due to bleaching, I want to soften and restore my hair, will this mask help?
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Where can I find this mask, I've never seen in any drugstore around my area?
Sonia H.
Tampa, FL
I'm looking for a hair mask since my hair is super dry. Do you guys have any recommendations for a hair mask that works? Preferably affordable too since I'm in college. :p