Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Hair Mask uploaded by Sophia N.

BY PANTENE #59 in Hair Masks

Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask conditioning treatment helps dry, damaged hair resist breakage Mask helps restore the moisture back into dry hair for smooth strands that are shielded from damage. Helps restore smoothness to dry, damaged hair and helps prevents fly-aways caused by breakage and frizz. Gentle enough for chemically-relaxed, pressed or natural African-American hair. Long lasting results.

• I have damaged my hair so much after bleaching, it used t...2 Answers
  • I really need to fix my hair after bleaching so many time...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this mask, I've never seen in any drugst...1 Answers
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
Love this product. Put it in my hair n covered it with plastic cap. Left on for an hour. Only had to use this one the entire week even after shampooing. Amazing product n didn't leave my hair greasy at all. A+. i highly recommend for damaged and color treated hair.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
It smells good, the scent last long and it makes my hair look more alive and healthy. I really do like this product. Thank god I decided to actually buy and not wan sway because of the price. Its a little pricey for my likening but it’s worth it.
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
Hair mask are the best nourishment method to hair to make it look healthy and control damage. It instantly makes dull life less hair to look salon spa treated shined healthy hair from home. Very easy to use and great results.
member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
I love hair masks. I have to be careful because my scalp gets very oily but as long as I use it properly and not in my scalp it works amazing. Leaves my hair super soft. And doesn't weigh it down either.
Shay Z.
Riverside
Smells so good, I wash my head with shampoo and then put this only on the bottom of my hair and let it sit for a few minutes while I do everything else. Makes me hair soft and people always ask me if I got a haircut recently because my hair still looks THAT healthy
Amie W.
Calera, AL
This mask seemed to hydrate my hair fairly well but I can’t say that I experienced a great deal of strengthening. My hair is fine and prone to breakage but ultimately I think it only helped a little bit.
Stacy R.
Stanley, Hong Kong
I love the Pantene Pro-V brand in general, and found this purchase to be consistent with their trademark quality I'm so familiar with. I have very long hair susceptible to dry climate and split ends, so this was the perfect treatment for me. My only qualm is that it's not the most convenient to use when you're a student sharing showers with like, 20 other girls :P That aside, absolutely loved it! And will continue usage (and probably up my rating to a 5-star) this summer when I'm back in my own digs.
April m.
Lexington, KY
This is by far one of my favorite drugstore hair mask. Not only is the smell absolutely delicious, it works great. It gives me that extra deep clean and moisturization that my hair needs without it falling flat. It does not over condition my hair or make it look greasy and I love that! It has the perfect balance of moisturization and a little bit of extra lift that my hair needs. Highly recommended and it's a great price and did I mention that it smells wonderful! :-)
Desiree S.
Concord , CA
Love this product I have tried so many and by far this is the best one it leaves it looking clean and not great at all un like other shampoos it's such a good  product I really recommend it the formula  is awesome I am so happy with how it leaves my hair!
Tina D.
Pro-V restore is amazing! I'm very picky about what goes on my hair, and this does the job without feeling heavy or making your hair feel weighted down.

Only salon brands are better, and even some of them can't compete. I grabbed this at Walgreen's on a whim and don't regret it.
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
How many times have you used this item?
Shannon B.
I have damaged my hair so much after bleaching, it used to be down to my hips but now it's shorter than my shoulders! Would this help with growing my hair out? I don't use any heat on my hair what so ever but everything I'm doing just doesn't seem to be doing anything!
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Where can I find this mask, I've never seen in any drugstore around my area?
Sonia H.
Tampa, FL
I'm looking for a hair mask since my hair is super dry. Do you guys have any recommendations for a hair mask that works? Preferably affordable too since I'm in college. :p
Victoria L.
Ronceverte, WV
I really need to fix my hair after bleaching so many times. Will this actually help make my hair feel soft again? It kind of feels like straw as stiff right now