Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Hair Mask uploaded by Sophia N.

BY PANTENE #31 in Conditioning Treatments

Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask conditioning treatment helps dry, damaged hair resist breakage Mask helps restore the moisture back into dry hair for smooth strands that are shielded from damage. Helps restore smoothness to dry, damaged hair and helps prevents fly-aways caused by breakage and frizz. Gentle enough for chemically-relaxed, pressed or natural African-American hair. Long lasting results. see more...

• I have damaged my hair so much after bleaching, it used to be down ...2 Answers
  • I really need to fix my hair after bleaching so many times. Will th...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this mask, I've never seen in any drugstore around...1 Answers
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Pantene deep conditioners and hair masks because I feel like they work incredibly well for being a drugstore brand. Most of them beat out any high end deep conditioner I've tried and my hair was FRIED. I say was because after continued use of this stuff I finally have the soft hair that I always craved back. This stuff smells great and is super thick so a jar lasts you a long time. From first use you will notice a difference in the texture and look of your hair if you follow the directions and leave it in for long enough. I usually shampoo my hair first and then slap this stuff on and let it sit while I shave my legs and wash my body and I almost always replace this stuff with the conditioner you get in box hair dye packs because it works SO much better then the conditioner they give you. I highly recommend this stuff to anyone looking for a new deep conditioner or to try one for the first time
Victoria d.
Victoria d.
I have been trying to grow my hair out this summer, and I wanted to try Pantene Beautiful Lengths Shampoo and Conditioner for a while know just to see what the results would look like. I have been using this product for about 1 year now. Ok so before using the Pantene Products, my hair would get very brittle and break off. But since I have used all of the Pantene products including the replenishing mask, my hair looks absolutely gorgeous! I feel a whole lot comfortable now that my hair looks so good! My hair is now down to my tailbone and growing very strong. I have never had long hair in my life and I believe this product has helped my hair a lot.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
This hair mask is amazing! I love it and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone! It does a great job of giving my hair a little boost when it seems like nothing else will! It puts the life back in my hair and it gives me a sense of ease knowing that no matter what hot tools I use, my hair will still feel silk smooth and hydrated
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Believe me, if you have long or frizzy hair, this is worth every penny! As the previous reviewer stated, the jar isn't the most practical container, but its still fairly easy to apply in the shower. I wish it would have come in a regular bottle, but thats my only complaint. Aside from the packaging, this product is outstanding!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was too much for my hair, and wishing a few hours my hair was already getting too . It smells lovely and had the potential for being a nice product, but just didn't work for me. I was a bit disappointed, as the Beautiful Lengths line is so nice, and the other items work so well.
Selena P.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use this on my really long hair, as it can get thin feeling from time to time and look just kind of dingy to me. This helps to restore its luster and shine and makes my hair look and feel healthy again. I highly recommend this hair mask for anyone with long hair!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my long hair but when it starts to get damaged on the ends, I always pull this out and apply it to my hair, it is great for that extra hydration and also to restore my split ends, I recommend this to anyone that needs that extra hydration with long or short hair.
Amber M.
Amber M.
RUSHLAND, PA
I used this product when I was growing my hair out few years ago for my wedding. I got it at a local store where I live. it always had a great scent and lasted a fair amount of time. It worked great in helping my hair. I would definitely say that others should use this.
Tory K.
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
This treatment makes my dry hair feel silky and smooth. I dye my hair and straighten it frequently so I really need it. Its affordable and easy to find in any store. Smells nice too. I would recommend it to anyone. I love pantene products! Helps keep my hair long
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think hair masks are great for your hair once a month to help it stay soft without suffocating it too much and everything. It makes your hair come out shiny like a face mask does when you wear it and take it off makeing your face really really soft and smooth.
Stephine K.
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
How many times have you used this item?
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
I have damaged my hair so much after bleaching, it used to be down to my hips but now it's shorter than my shoulders! Would this help with growing my hair out? I don't use any heat on my hair what so ever but everything I'm doing just doesn't seem to be doing anything!
Yvette A.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this mask, I've never seen in any drugstore around my area?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Tampa, FL
I'm looking for a hair mask since my hair is super dry. Do you guys have any recommendations for a hair mask that works? Preferably affordable too since I'm in college. :p
Carla C.
Carla C.
Brownsville, TX
How long have you used this item?