Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Frizz Control Shampoo, 8.5 oz uploaded by Milena M.

BY PANTENE

Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Duarte, CA
Pantene Pro V Frizz Control Sampoo did not do much for my long very curly hair. The product left my scalp feeling unclean. I personally like to have a shampoo that does not leave my hair feeling heavy. Bio Silk shampoo is much better for people w/ curly hair.
Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.
Johnstown, PA
I have very thick coarse curly hair, and this shampoo helps so much with the frizz. I normally do not wash my hair everyday, and this shampoo is perfect for that, it keeps my hair tamed for up to 2 days. I am very satisfied with this product!
Margarita G.
Margarita G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene Pro-V restore Beautiful Lengths Frizz Control shampoo is awesome for those days when you wake up super happy and have no idea what to do wash it with this you don't even need to conditioner your hair super smooth
Sydni D.
Sydni D.
Kansas City, KS
Pantene will always be done if my holy grail products I honestly can not think of one single product from them I haven't been 100% happy with!! I would recommend this brand to anyone and everyone!!
Allison J.
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
Pantene pro-v restore beautiful lengths frizz controlled shampoo didn't really do much for me. The conditioner on the other hand did whay the bottle says it's supposed to do.
Yubeily G.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
I love this brand that does not dry hair, clean very well , fragrance and Discover the wall are very good and not dry . I really love this brand I adore !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like switching up my shampoo every now and then to avoid build up this is a great shampoo if you want to try something different
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this a while ago. While it smells nice,It really didn't help with frizz control. Even compared with the conditioner.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It helps make my hair be nice and smooth and shiny but I noticed it doesn't really do much for my split ends.
Janet D.
Janet D.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
humidity is the enemy of my hair! this product really Tames and smooth
my hair is thick and this works