Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Frizz Control Shampoo uploaded by Milena M.

BY PANTENE

Lisa C.
I can't say I did like it or it worked for me. I do notice when I use this product for a week or longer with out switching I have a lot of static. My hair sticks to my face and cloths. Very annoying. It does work for my daughter though. She has very thick hair and dry so this works great for her. I like that lather and the smell also. Not a lot of shampoo though for the tub and purchase price. Nice designed bottle.
Katelyn G.
Mobile, AL
It's does a alright job controlling my frizz. I have really curly hair that frizzed easliey and I can see a difference when I use it just doesn't control all of them. I think the john fretta one works better than this one but it's still a alright product
Jayna H.
Bronx, NY
I love Pantene!! They always have amazing smelling products and they really do help my hair. Always a decent price and they do the job. Lathers really well and smells amazing definitely recommend!!!
Milena M.
Triangle , VA
Love this product, my hair feels soft and brilliant, it also conserves my color for a long time, it's affordable and also easy to find at any drug store or shopping store
Neyllen P.
I must say that officer did not believe so well in my hair shiny and manageable leaves and have curly hair. I do not use it every day because my hair gets greasy use it twice a month and helps me control the frizz

Debo decir que no crei funcionaria tan bien en mi cabello lo deja brillante y manejable y tengo el cabello rizado. No lo uso a diario porque mi cabello se pone grasoso lo uso dos veces al mes y me ayuda a controlar el frizz
Vickie K.
I have really think and really long hair and I love the way that this Shampoo keeps my hair under control. It helps keep the tangles down while leaving my hair shiny and soft at the same time. It also smell very good. My hair tends to get really frizzy and fly away looking , this shampoo helps keep that under control also without making my hair look weighed down.
Brittany S.
Having curly hair and living in a humid environment is the formula for frizz. With Pantene Frizz Control shampoo I can help tame the beast so to speak. You only need a small amount of shampoo---a little goes a long way! It does take a really good rinse to make sure you get all of the shampoo out, otherwise your hair will be greasy.
Nicole L.
Duarte, CA
Pantene Pro V Frizz Control Sampoo did not do much for my long very curly hair. The product left my scalp feeling unclean. I personally like to have a shampoo that does not leave my hair feeling heavy. Bio Silk shampoo is much better for people w/ curly hair.
Richele D.
Miami Beach , FL
Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Frizz Control Shampoo always leaves me satisfied with your products, let me soft, shiny, silky hair .I love the smell after a bath, let me happy whenever I do I apply it!This is a great product to liven up your hair.
Clarissa N.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have very thick coarse curly hair, and this shampoo helps so much with the frizz. I normally do not wash my hair everyday, and this shampoo is perfect for that, it keeps my hair tamed for up to 2 days. I am very satisfied with this product!