Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Frizz Control Conditioner, 8.5-Ounce (Pack of 3)

BY PANTENE

• "LOVE 😍 works well on "ethnic" hair!" in 1 review
Tara J.
Tara J.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner works just "ok" with my naturally curly hair. It seemed nice and smelled good but it just weighed down my hair too much and was greasy on my scalp. I probably wouldn't use this one again. There's just too many different products on the market to try.
Grace D.
Grace D.
Yakima, WA
I tried this product because my hair gets really dry and frizzy during the winter. This product was nice and fresh smelling and you could feel the moisturizer in it when applying it. It rinses clean and helped control my frizz and dryness without feeling oily.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
High Point, NC
Pantene makes some excellent hair care products and this conditioner is no exception. It smells great and leaves my hair looking healthy and tamed. It's very reasonably priced compared to the higher end hair products, but still works great. I recommend it!
LaDon Love J.
LaDon Love J.
Pantene Proctor VA Restore Conditioner help reduce the frizz in my hair. I have Brown hair that is kink curly and frizzy. This product I use when I wash my hair. I brought it at KMART. I recommend this if you was less frizz and more manageability.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Murray, UT
LLOVE THIS PRODUCT I HAVE BEEN USING FOR 2 MONTHS AND LOVE ITS PRICE AND THE PACKING IS PERFECT SO THE PRODUCT COMES OUT EASY AND SMELLS SO GOOD@ THIS HAS TOTALLY HELPED WITH MY FIZZY HAIR! WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE WITH FRIZZY HAIR!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Beachwood, NJ
Better than most when it comes to frizz control. I don't have the worst frizz problem in the world, but if i know its going to be humid, I make sure to take extra precautions just in case. And this is that extra precaution I take.
Winona U.
Winona U.
Campo, CA
I bought this shampoo because it had my key word which is frizz. I have naturally curly hair and my hair frizz is always a problem. This conditioner helped with the frizz and made my hair feel soft and that's always a plus
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Santa Fe, NM
I love this product it works well and does exactly what it claims. It's not too pricey if you believe in paying for what you get. The packaging is nice and has detailed description. I would most definitely buy again
daniela s.
daniela s.
Garland, TX
My Hair Is A Mess! I Get Out Of The Shower && It Gets Frizzy Really Quick! 0-100 Reall Quick! Lol, But This Is A Life Saver Have Been Using For About 2 Yrs && I Don't Plan On Stoping!
Graciela F.
Graciela F.
Walnut Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can blow dry my hair and there is no frizz to worry about when I use this. Helps with the damage that tend to appear on the hair tips. Leaves hair silky smooth!