Pantene Pro-V® Restore Beautiful Lengths Breakage Defense Conditioner 8.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Jennifer R.

BY PANTENE

sherri H.
sherri H.
Carmel, NY
I use this product for the breakage of my hair from coloring. when I first started using it a lot of my hair came out that was the damaged hair now I still use it and less hair come out this conditioner made my hair stronger it's easy to fine the price is right and I will buy it again.
Joycelin B.
Joycelin B.
I love the charity purpose behind this conditioner and I love how it actually works to grow your hair. I've been using this for about a little over a month now and I see how much my hair has improved. Great product. Always leaves my hair silky soft !
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love the Beautiful Lengths collection! Not only does it nourish my hair and help maintain its health and strength, it also makes it smell like a flower shop! I'll definitely be using this line for now on. Pantene has never let me down.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
I love this conditioner. It not only smells great but it also lasts. I bought it t Walmart. I have curly brown hair and it is very effective for my curls! Very satisfied especially for the price. I would recommend!!
Denise A.
Denise A.
Keyport, NJ
Love this conditioner, it makes my hair dirt and mama eatable but it does not wright it down. I lose a lot of hair because I'm constantly tying it and this helps with the breakage and falling out issues
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
Jayme C.
Jayme C.
Wheeling, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bleached hair and I love to keep it long so this conditioner is a must to prevent breakage and split ends. Leaves my hair healthy feeling and less breakage.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Orlando, FL
It is a great product for the hair. Repairs breakage even with my really thin hair. Was very satisfied with this product.
Skye B.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this conditioner- helps my hair feel really healthy and prevents breakage which in turn helps me grow my hair out.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Pompano Beach, FL
I do straighten my hair everyday so I use the Pantene prob v restore beautfu lengths often it works really well
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Edmonton , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who have tried this product ?
Ocie K.
Ocie K.
Is this a leave in conditioner?