Pantene Pro-V® Restore Beautiful Lengths Breakage Defense Conditioner 8.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Jennifer R.

BY PANTENE

Toni W.
Saginaw, tx
I bought this recently. I have very thick curly hair that is brittle and always breaking. I have only been using this for about a week and I see a noticeable difference.
Kim T.
Auburn, ME
My pre-teen daughter wants to grow her long, but she is brutal with the care and maintenance of it. It is torture to watch her brush through it several times throughout the day. I knew I needed to get her a shampoo and conditioner that would strengthen and protect her hair. That's why I bought the beautiful lengths shampoo and conditioner for her. What a difference! She has been using both for about a month now and her hair is soft and most of the frizz from split ends is now gone. Her hair is smooth and shiny - and I think she will now reach her goal of long hair.
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked well for me for a while. But then my hair started to get dry again. I'm not sure why, but it did its job for a while. My hair was more full and I didn't notice as much breakage. My hair was really long also. And it was easier for me to comb through my hair after.
sherri H.
Carmel, NY
I use this product for the breakage of my hair from coloring. when I first started using it a lot of my hair came out that was the damaged hair now I still use it and less hair come out this conditioner made my hair stronger it's easy to fine the price is right and I will buy it again.
Joycelin B.
I love the charity purpose behind this conditioner and I love how it actually works to grow your hair. I've been using this for about a little over a month now and I see how much my hair has improved. Great product. Always leaves my hair silky soft !
Kayla M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love the Beautiful Lengths collection! Not only does it nourish my hair and help maintain its health and strength, it also makes it smell like a flower shop! I'll definitely be using this line for now on. Pantene has never let me down.
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
I love this conditioner. It not only smells great but it also lasts. I bought it t Walmart. I have curly brown hair and it is very effective for my curls! Very satisfied especially for the price. I would recommend!!
janell e.
Anoka, MN
If you color, style, color, style and color your hair as much as i do. you need this product! there is no better investment than your hair when it comes to beauty, and this product will not break the bank or give you false hope. it really does work!
Taylor W.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I use heated electronics on my hair every single day ( mostly straightener). My hair has become thinner and more and more brittle over time. This conditioner helps to restore my breakage and heal my hair! I would absolutely recommend to others
Jayme C.
Wheeling, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bleached hair and I love to keep it long so this conditioner is a must to prevent breakage and split ends. Leaves my hair healthy feeling and less breakage.
Kelly H.
Edmonton , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who have tried this product ?
Ocie K.
Is this a leave in conditioner?