Pantene Pro-V® Restore Beautiful Lengths Breakage Defense Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer R.

BY PANTENE

Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
I actually really like this. I try to stray from the store brands when it comes to make up and hair. But lately that’s proven to not be the case? I’m wondering why I quit using this? It smells so freaking great. It works?
Lisa J.
Smells delicious, didn’t notice much of a difference after a few months use. My hair is curly so I feel like it’s inevitable with curly hair to have no breakage...
Toni W.
Saginaw, tx
I bought this recently. I have very thick curly hair that is brittle and always breaking. I have only been using this for about a week and I see a noticeable difference.
Kim T.
Auburn, ME
My pre-teen daughter wants to grow her long, but she is brutal with the care and maintenance of it. It is torture to watch her brush through it several times throughout the day. I knew I needed to get her a shampoo and conditioner that would strengthen and protect her hair. That's why I bought the beautiful lengths shampoo and conditioner for her. What a difference! She has been using both for about a month now and her hair is soft and most of the frizz from split ends is now gone. Her hair is smooth and shiny - and I think she will now reach her goal of long hair.
Celi C.
Phoenix, AZ
Wow! I love this product I've been using it for 1 year now and it still works as a miracle. It works by keeping you hair clean and fresh. The miracles of this product are significant. I love it and it work great! It leaves hair shiny and smooth to slay through out the day. My thoughts on this. It's a great and easy fast product you'll grow to love it just as much as I do.
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
This product worked well for me for a while. But then my hair started to get dry again. I'm not sure why, but it did its job for a while. My hair was more full and I didn't notice as much breakage. My hair was really long also. And it was easier for me to comb through my hair after.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
If you dry & style your hair with heat...you need some deep conditioning. I love the scent of Pantene & love how easily the tangles come out when you use it. I use conditioner daily or I would never be able to get a comb through it. I would recommend this to anyone that needs to keep your ends from spliting and breaking apart.
Heidi D.
Las vegas, NV
I love this Shampoo/Conditioner combo. I have used it for over 5 years and really enjoy it. I have shoulder length hair now (previously to the small of my back) and I still use it! My hair is so smooth with these products! It feels healthy, keep growing at a good rate and just makes my hair so soft. I love them!
Alexandra C.
Pasadena , CA
I tried to this conditioner out because I have curly/wavy hair and it can get very dry especially in the winter months. I liked it a lot it moisturized my hair and made it soft, shiny. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it was a small container and I went through it quickly
sherri H.
Carmel, NY
I use this product for the breakage of my hair from coloring. when I first started using it a lot of my hair came out that was the damaged hair now I still use it and less hair come out this conditioner made my hair stronger it's easy to fine the price is right and I will buy it again.
Kelly H.
Edmonton , AB
Who have tried this product ?
Brittany  M.
Antioch, IL
Does this really work??
Ocie K.
Is this a leave in conditioner?