Pantene Pro-V® Restore Beautiful Lengths Breakage Defense Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer R.

BY PANTENE

Fabiana G.
Kissimmee, fl
lengths line really worked on my severely damaged and falling out hair. I use the entire line, shampoo, cond.mask and breakage control and the shine conditioner, My hair never looked better and stopped falling out and breaking especially on ends!!!
Jaimie H.
Many can agree that after lightening your hair and taking a shower for the first time that your hair no longer has the gorgeous look and feel as when you were in the chair at the salon. Fortunately, this product revitalizes my hair by adding shine and protection to allow my hair colored to breathe after intense color sessions. The price is awesome, as well.
Andrea W.
Parma, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
After years of damage and over styling this conditioner is perfect. I restored my hair back to its original health and left it softer and shinier then ever before
Lisa J.
Sunrise, FL
Smells delicious, didn’t notice much of a difference after a few months use. My hair is curly so I feel like it’s inevitable with curly hair to have no breakage...
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This conditioner was amazing. It felt like a conditioner you use after dying your hair the replenishing conditioning treatment used in this product completely drenched my hair but left it feeling thickened and luxurious. I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest review.
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
I actually really like this. I try to stray from the store brands when it comes to make up and hair. But lately that’s proven to not be the case? I’m wondering why I quit using this? It smells so freaking great. It works?
Jacqueline R.
Sacramento
I am not too sure if it restored my breakage but it sure felt and smelt good. But for dry scalp and Polly ones. Affordable at Target. Scent wasn't long lasting in between if I'm satisfied guess neutral.
Shantell M.
Lynn
My hair is very well an issue when it comes down to breakage so i try to not wash my hair every day. Ive found that after 5 uses , my hair was breaking less and was stronger.
Toni W.
Saginaw, tx
I bought this recently. I have very thick curly hair that is brittle and always breaking. I have only been using this for about a week and I see a noticeable difference.
Kim T.
Auburn, ME
My pre-teen daughter wants to grow her long, but she is brutal with the care and maintenance of it. It is torture to watch her brush through it several times throughout the day. I knew I needed to get her a shampoo and conditioner that would strengthen and protect her hair. That's why I bought the beautiful lengths shampoo and conditioner for her. What a difference! She has been using both for about a month now and her hair is soft and most of the frizz from split ends is now gone. Her hair is smooth and shiny - and I think she will now reach her goal of long hair.
Kelly H.
Edmonton , AB
Who have tried this product ?
Brittany  M.
Antioch, IL
Does this really work??
Ocie K.
Is this a leave in conditioner?