Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Extra Strength Serum uploaded by Carolina A.Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Extra Strength Serum uploaded by Mayelin P.Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Extra Strength Serum uploaded by Raelin  P.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

madison B.
Fruitland Pk, FL
I have super frizzy hair , I have been experimenting on different products to see wich works best on me , I came across this product it has a very nice sent , after I get out of the shower I let my hair dry a bit more and had some to my hair from root to tip and go on with my day this is honestly a life saver
Kate O.
Florence, AL
I'm not a fan of this. Not only did it do much for my frizz, but it dried my hair out and stripped out some of the hair color. It smells okay, but other than that, I would spend your money on a color-safe shampoo and conditioner instead if you have color-treated hair.
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Lacey S.
Hudson, FL
This product is one of my favs it works really good and smells amazing i have blonde straight and a little frizzy hair and this works wonders on my hair type i would buy it again and again i have suggested this to many of my friends and they love it as well
Tanya P.
Canterbury
I have pretty curly hair that frizzes all day every day. Especially in high humidity and this Frizz Control by Panten did a moderate job. I can not seem to be able to get it on all my curls enough. Half way through the day the frizz starts to come out.
Liz B.
Firestone , CO
My hair was pretty damaged from bleaching, so every time I straightened it, it looked frizzy and just badly damaged. The serum made such a difference!! My hair looks and feels healthier, and a little bit goes long way so the bottle lasts a while!
Raelin  P.
Ingleside, TX
It's hard to find anything to control the frizz in my hair.especially since I sleep with wet hair. This product add shine without looking too oily. It works well but doesn't last very long. Definitely like it more than the garnier fructis frizz serum.
Michelle B.
I use this everyday. I leaves my hair shiny. It smells pretty good. It doesn't have a strong smell. For me it works just as good as another serum I purchased in the past. I recommend this product to others.
Anna T.
Really like this serum, one of the best ones I've used. I would just recommend to use it when your hair is damp and only a little bit after it dry. Do not apply a lot especially towards your roots cause it cause leave your hair looking greasy.
Denise B.
Kennewick
Pantene frizz control does what it is meant to do! I only have to use a little bit and it still works amazing! It keeps my fly away hairs uncontrolled all day long! I love it!
Conni D.
Duluth, GA
I am an African-American woman with very tightly curled hair that is Frizzy prone to freezing instantly. I live in a Southern Climate and it's very humid so of course that does not help. I struggle to find anything that keeps the phrase under control after I blow out my hair. I have use Pantene shampoos and conditioners in the past and I would love to know how this product works on very curly hair in high humidity