Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Shampoo & Conditioner Set uploaded by Victoria G.Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Shampoo & Conditioner Set uploaded by Alice T.

BY PANTENE #66 in Haircare Sets

Help stop damage starting now with Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Shampoo. This repair shampoo utilizes a nourishing cleansing formula that works together with the conditioner to repair 6 months of damage in 1 use by helping to restore smoothness, shine, and manageability to hair. Its strand-protecting dual-polymer formula contains damage-defying antioxidants that help prevent protein loss to protect hair from the inside out.

Buy on Amazon
Bahar K.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I usually don’t even look in this brand’s direction but this shampoo brought me to it’s side. I like the smell and feel of my hair after I’m done with my shower. I would/have bought this shampoo again. I didn’t regret my purchase and probably will continue to look for this.
Valerie C.
Toledo, OH
Works wonders on my split ends! Silky smooth hair has never been achieved at such a reasonable price before! It's most definitely my go to shampoo/conditioner. I will be repurchasing. I'm really satisfied!
Victoria G.
This is my favorite shampoo right now! I am in love with the smell, it stays with my hair for a long time... and it doesn't dry it out or leave a film on it. I hardly ever feel like the shampoo and conditioner work well together for any brand, but with this I do. I highly recommend this shampoo, its great!!!
Michelle K.
Pine Hill, NJ
My hair is dry and super long. I normally have to use huge globs of product just to get everything. With this, though, I only had to use half the amount and it really went a long way! Also washed out very nicely. It left my hair silky and smooth. Love this.
karla c.
Merced
Every time I have tried using new shampoos or conditioners for my hair I always find myself going back to Pantene. This shampoo and conditioner combo have helped repair my hair in so many ways. After the first use, I saw major results, such as my hair being softer, more voluminous and healthier looking.
Blanca B.
Indianapolis, IN
love these!!! i had a lot of hair loss and damage in the past year due to dyeing, bleaching and heat but ever since i started using this set and a weekly coconut oil treatment and my hairs been feeling so much healthier and i've even noticed baby hairs starting to grow!!
Nayeli N.
My hair tends to get dry because I have colored hair and frequently I have to dye it this shampoo has helped a lot with fixing the dryness and repair my hair now after months of using my hair seems to be healthier even when I'm in need of my hair being colored
SARIN C.
Granada Hills, CA
I always use Pantene shampoo, especially the ones specifically for color treated hair. I use it every time I shower! I always buy it from Target. It's not pricey whatsoever; that's why I like it! I recommend this to all, and yes, I would buy again.
Madi K.
Brookland, AR
I wouldn't recommend using this shampoo, it's been shown to actually be leaving a waxy film all over your hair. This can cause problems at the salon, and weigh your hair down. However, it is affordable but there are so many other options.
Lilianny S.
Charlotte, NC
This package came as a great deal at Wal-Mart! This is my new favorite hair care combination because it leaves my hair clean and moisturized without that gunky feeling I get from most shampoos. It also does not weigh my hair down.