BY PANTENE

Pantene Repair Protect Shampoo is the seemly miracle system with the power to repair 6 months of visible signs of styling damage in just one use. Results are dramatic. Vibrancy returns. Smoothness makes a big come back. For a healthier finish, use with Repair Protect Conditioner and use Overnight Miracle Repair Serum. see more...

• "I love it and would recommend it to everyone!!" in 1 review
  • "i love pantene its really good and it smells nice too,great but they need to lower the prices a bit" in 1 review
  • "I like using this product, leave smooth silky hair , smells great and makes my hair shine ." in 1 review
  • "Although Pantene is coating to the hair, my cosmetology teacher recommended Me to try this shampoo for my really damaged hair and it actually helped alright, I'd recommend it to people to try but just remember it costs the hair." in 1 review
Maura Y.
Maura Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obviously this shampoo is very affordable. But given the price of it, it's a really good product! It smells so good, i look forward to washing my hair! I'm not sure if my hair has been better off since I've used it, but i definitely look forward to my morning showers more!
Cassie Z.
Cassie Z.
Old Town, FL
This is my number one shampoo. I use it the majority of the time. There is no comparison to alternative . It's awesome and very effective. Love using this product. I have brown frizzy hair. Very satisfied with this product. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
megha J.
megha J.
Anaheim, CA
Great if you have or haven't colored your hair, the scent is absolutely great and does give your hair that volume, I have long black thick hair so the weight can bring my hair flat, so this effective product gives me that boost. I am very satisfied.
Salina C.
Salina C.
Great shampoo !!I love buying this for me and my family smells great and leaves my hair silky smooth .Also has helped my split ends.I would deferentially recommend to a friend.I found it at my local dollar general and always find great deals.
Walquiria G.
Walquiria G.
Tampa, FL
Comparto. Este es lo maximo para darle un buen volume. A tu cabello. Si tienes coloracion en tu cabello es perfecto. Usandolo. Ya que te da vitaminas. Y vitavilidad a tu cuero cabelludo. Es lo maximo
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Shreveport, LA
Have currently been using this shampoo and conditioner for about 6 months to a year and my hair has got so much healthier! I dyed my ends about a year ago and my length has continued to grow!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Mena, AR
Love Pantene repair and protect. Helps keep my hair in in wonderful condition through the all the damage I put it through via color and daily styling! Smells great too!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Buford, GA
This shampoo is incredible! It leaves my hair feeling soft and it really reduces frizz, without the heavy/oily feeling afterwards.
Grace B.
Grace B.
When I began using it i notice my hair wasn't as damage any more helps with breakends repairs it with keratin
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
Smells good, but after a while it eventually leaves the residue in your hair to where your hair feels greasy