BY PANTENE #34 in Shampoo

Experience the powerful nourishment of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps every strand for effortless detangling.
- Works all day to bring lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: For damaged, stressed, and overworked hair. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair.
WHEN: Shampoo daily to restore smoothness, shine, and manageability. Always follow with Repair & Protect Conditioner to leave hair repaired and healthy-looking.
HOW: Massage damage repair shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Dimethiconol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Tetrasodium Edta, Trideceth-10, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Repair and Protect Pro-V Repair and Protect Shampoo won’t let you down! Pantene never does! It’s kind of my go to if I can’t get another shampoo I needed but a lot of times I go to get shampoo and conditioner I can go straight to the Pantene because I know, no matter what kind I get, it’s always gonna do the job! Along with the fact that it’s fairly cheap, smells lovely, and leaves my hair feeling amazing!
Gabrielle S.
Somers Point, NJ
Pantene has a long lasting scent that makes my hair smell good all day long:) my hair is always softest when I use Pantene. I used to use herbal essence and once I switched I never went back. I never used to use or feel that 2-1 shampoo conditioners did much for my hair, but Pantene two in one is the perfect mix of both. Not too much not too little and leaves hair silky smooth and super soft!
❤Montana L.
Sibley
This is my favorite shampoo that smells good it works really good for if your hair is really dry or if you have really bad split ends it helps protect against heat and from dying and stuff it is repair & protect fights damages with every wash I highly recommend this stuff works really good
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
This shampoo has changed my life! I had lost some hair due to another brand and this one has helped my hair become healthy again! It smells amazing and is totally worth the price. I get it from Walmart and it’s very easy to choose which one you will need for your certain hair types!
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
This shampoo helped me have less breakage HOWEVER I did lose a few more strands per wash. So overall my hair looked 10x healthier. I have heard a lot of people say pantene does damage to your hair due to having some chemicals but I have found mine to be better with pantene.
Olivia B.
Nashville
I always come back to this shampoo. It just leaves my hair feeling so nice, it’s so soft, moisturized and shiny after using this. It’s also a plus that it smells great too! This shampoo and the conditioner from this same line are my favorites and go to hair products
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
Smells amazing !! Ive used this kind many times and I never not once have had a problem with this shampoo, I think it's amazing, it smoothes through the hair good to get every spot on the head! I recommend this product to anyone, I would love to buy this again!
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
This product has a neutral smell. This is good because 1) both men and women can use it and 2) you can pair it with a pretty smelling conditioner without mixing fragrances. I don’t have evidence of it repairing and protecting my hair though.
Sam A.
I love how this shampoo feels in my hair and the smell makes me feel like I am at a salon. I have purchased this on multiple occasions but I like to try new shampoos all the time. I would recommend this to friends and family.
Jamie S.
Kansas City
I recently had a baby girl & my hair started falling out so badly! I decided to search for a new shampoo to try to help with the situation. I came across Pantene Repair & Protect. After the 2nd day using it my hair stopped falling out!!! My hair now feels so healthy, soft, shiny... As if that isn't enough the smell is amazing & long lasting! Definitely will keep using this product! Thank you for the hair help Pantene! ❤🙌
Anni R.
Berkeley, CA
Is this shampoo good for oily hair?
Adrianna R.
I've been looking for a good shampoo for my horribly dead ends. Does this product actually repair and does anyone notice a difference?
Rosalyn P.
I have been looking for a good shampoo that will help stop the breakage. Does this product help?
Amanda S.
É para o crescimento do cabelo?
April M.
Kingston, ON
Does this actually repair hair?