BY PANTENE

Experience the powerful nourishment of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps every strand for effortless detangling.
- Works all day to bring lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: For damaged, stressed, and overworked hair. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair.
WHEN: Shampoo daily to restore smoothness, shine, and manageability. Always follow with Repair & Protect Conditioner to leave hair repaired and healthy-looking.
HOW: Massage damage repair shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Dimethiconol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Tetrasodium Edta, Trideceth-10, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Montana M.
Sibley, LA
This is my favorite shampoo that smells good it works really good for if your hair is really dry or if you have really bad split ends it helps protect against heat and from dying and stuff it is repair & protect fights damages with every wash I highly recommend this stuff works really good
Chloe D.
As someone who straightens and blow drys their hair a lot, this product is a god send. I have a lot of split ends because of the heat I put on my hair. and even though i use protection products like spray before i straighten my hair it still gets damaged. this product adds some life back to my hair and makes it look great again.
Clancy J.
Hooks, TX
Very good for repairing hair and is not too expensive! I have been wanting to find a more affordable shampoo that leaves my hair feeling nice and this is the first one I have found at a decent price. Good for repairing hair!
Sienna G.
I wasn’t a fan of this product because it left my hair very oily where I was having to wash my hair every night. You shouldn’t be washing it every night because it’ll dry your hair out but with this shampoo I constantly felt like it was dirty and it left my hair very oily so if you have oily hair, don’t use it
Taylor T.
dania
This shampoo is AMAZING I always go into the shower with the worst knots and Coke out with angelic straight smooth hair i can run my fingers through perfectly. This shampoo gives my hair a perfect sleek shine and ever since I started using it my hair has been growing longer and stronger
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
This shampoo has changed my life! I had lost some hair due to another brand and this one has helped my hair become healthy again! It smells amazing and is totally worth the price. I get it from Walmart and it’s very easy to choose which one you will need for your certain hair types!
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Repair and Protect Pro-V Repair and Protect Shampoo won’t let you down! Pantene never does! It’s kind of my go to if I can’t get another shampoo I needed but a lot of times I go to get shampoo and conditioner I can go straight to the Pantene because I know, no matter what kind I get, it’s always gonna do the job! Along with the fact that it’s fairly cheap, smells lovely, and leaves my hair feeling amazing!
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
Smells amazing !! Ive used this kind many times and I never not once have had a problem with this shampoo, I think it's amazing, it smoothes through the hair good to get every spot on the head! I recommend this product to anyone, I would love to buy this again!
Graciela Z.
Lincoln
It’s keeps your hair smells good for days and it makes your hair straight and smooth which I love so much but the one thing I don’t like it leaves your hair with dam draft which I hate I shower with cold water but yeah but it’s affordable
Amber B.
Scipio Center, NY
I love this shampoo! I use this every other day to wash my hair with and it’s great. A little goes a long way and it lathers very easily. It’s long lasting fragrance. I would definitely buy again because I’ve been using it for months now! Definitely recommend this shampoo!
Anni R.
Berkeley, CA
Is this shampoo good for oily hair?
Adrianna R.
I've been looking for a good shampoo for my horribly dead ends. Does this product actually repair and does anyone notice a difference?
Rosalyn P.
I have been looking for a good shampoo that will help stop the breakage. Does this product help?
Amanda S.
É para o crescimento do cabelo?
April M.
Kingston, ON
Does this actually repair hair?