BY PANTENE

Erases 6 Months Of Damage In 1 Use* You Have:&Nbsp; Damaged, Stressed, Overworked Hair You Want:&Nbsp; Weightlessly Repaired, Healthy Hair With Unique Dual-Polymer Complex Helps Repair Damaged Hair; Restoring Smoothness, Shine And Manageability.&Nbsp; Now Your Hair Is Healthy And Protected From Future Damage.&Nbsp; Gentle Enough For Relaxed, Color-Treated Or Permed Hair. Made In Usa *Shampoo &Amp; Conditioner System.&Nbsp; Use With Pantene's Repair &Amp; Protect Conditioner To Visibly Erase 6 Months Of Damage.

• I have been looking for a good shampoo that will help stop the br...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good shampoo for my horribly dead ends. D...3 Answers
Iu L.
Iu L.
Memphis, TN
"I literally could've been a spokesman for Pantene at one point in my life. I used it for so long that you could still smell it after a camping trip. Over the years I noticed my hair falling out clogging the shower drains but didn't think it had anything to do with my hair products. My husband looked into it (he was tried of showering in a pool of water cause of my hair clogging the drain) discovered to my disbelief that Pantene uses floor wax in their products hence why its so shiny and soft. Needless to say after time your follicles get clogged leading to hair loss. I switched over to another brand to prove he was wrong and my hair loss wasn't caused by Pantene how wrong I was. Within 2 weeks my brush had minimal hair in it no clogged drain. It was a hard pill to swallow my holy grail was the problem. I have never looked back but I will be honest when i walk past someone who uses it I miss the scent. Highly recommended that if you cherish your locks like I do DO NOT use Pantene "
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Every time I run out of this same brand of shampoo, I'm at the store buying it again. Pantene is a pricey brand, but it always leaves my hair feeling smooth. The only thing I can really say that worries me is the rumors saying that it contains plastic. Other than that the smell is long lasting, the effect is long lasting & I always have control over my split ends in my hair due to this shampoo helping to control it all.
Ezzy L.
Ezzy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't say anything negative about this shampoo! I can only put it in 3 simple words "it is amazing"! It definitely does its job to keep your hair looking its best.Keeps it sleek and soft,gives the look as if it is straightened! I am in love with this shampoo been using it like forever and love it even more since Selena Gomez endorses it knowing even a big star uses Pantene. :)
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene has always been a go to hair set. At a very reasonable cost for the quality! This was no different than other Pantene sets, it smells great & works! Makes my oily/dry hair feel silky soft! My boyfriend loves how my hair smells too!

Update : recently my hairdresser told me this is all wax and recommends for dogs :( answers wh my hair gets oily so quickly!
Sonja S.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received in a voxbox. I've always used Pantene and loved it. I've gotten curious and tried other brands but none of them ever seem to compare. This shampoo makes my hair super soft and shiny and it feels like my roots stay clean the entire day unlike other shampoos which seem to build up deposit and make my hair feel gross only a few hours into the day.
Steph M.
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only thing I liked about this shampoo was the scent. Going to cosmotology school i learned this is one of the worst brands out there. It makes your hair feeling silky and softer because it leaves a wax coating on your hair that u can scrape off after using this product for so long. Its worse than product buildup on your hair.
Julia X.
Julia X.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a good, dependable shampoo in the way that it cleans my thick hair and definitely smells good. However, about the repairing and protecting, I am not so sure. My hair is still falling out at the same rate, though I am not sure if that has to do with the shampoo. Additionally, I still see new split ends forming.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
This shampoo is great alone but also very nice combined with the untangling spray. It's very affordable and repairs dead hair and brings back in you're shine works great even with curly/ wavy hair. This is my favorite shampoo and it's the one I use every time I wash my hair. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.
Hayward, CA
This shampoo is okay. I really wanted to buy a shampoo for oily hair but this one seems to work okay. It smells okay but I wouldn't buy it again. The container is pretty small for the price that I paid for it. The packaging is okay but like I said I wouldn't buy it again. Its just okay.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Puyallup, WA
I absolutely love the shampoo especially paired with the conditioner. It makes my hair especially soft and silky. it works well with damaged colored and overworked hair. I would most definitely recommend this shampoo to anybody and everybody. definitely worth the price.
Rosalyn P.
Rosalyn P.
I have been looking for a good shampoo that will help stop the breakage. Does this product help?
Adrianna R.
Adrianna R.
I've been looking for a good shampoo for my horribly dead ends. Does this product actually repair and does anyone notice a difference?