BY PANTENE

Erases 6 Months Of Damage In 1 Use* You Have:&Nbsp; Damaged, Stressed, Overworked Hair You Want:&Nbsp; Weightlessly Repaired, Healthy Hair With Unique Dual-Polymer Complex Helps Repair Damaged Hair; Restoring Smoothness, Shine And Manageability.&Nbsp; Now Your Hair Is Healthy And Protected From Future Damage.&Nbsp; Gentle Enough For Relaxed, Color-Treated Or Permed Hair. Made In Usa *Shampoo &Amp; Conditioner System.&Nbsp; Use With Pantene's Repair &Amp; Protect Conditioner To Visibly Erase 6 Months Of Damage.

• I have been looking for a good shampoo that will help stop the br...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good shampoo for my horribly dead ends. D...3 Answers
Ashley B.
I love Pantene products and have used them for many years. I have extremely curly,frizzy,and thick hair. Pantene is the only thing that helps lock in moisture to keep my curls from dryness and breakage. Pantene formula is one of the only ones I have found so far that doesn’t pull all the oils from my hair. I am a huge advocate for Pantene because as of right now it is the only one I have tried that works for my curly frizzy hair
Morgan C.
Paragould , AR
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Shampoo more...
I always have this in my shower. I know pantene gets bad reviews, but this is my favorite. It lathers well and isn’t harsh on my hair. It leaves a nice scent in my hair because I am always getting complements. love it!
Alexis N.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Shampoo more...
Always leaves my hair smooth and clean and straighter. I use this with the conditioner and B.B. creme and my hair has been the best it has been. Plus great smelling hair!
Emily A.
Bronx, New York
I used it with the conditioner and it was amazing. It lathers up nicely and smells amazing. It doesn’t have a strong scent and it really strengthens your hair. My family loves it and this is our go to product. I highly reccomend this to everyone because it is an absolute jem.
Ramia G.
I love this shampoo! It is very affordable, I like the results I get and it does exactly what it says! Pantene is a great product that I enjoy using. After using this product my hair feels and looks much better!
Brittany M.
Any Pantene leaves a nasty wax on each hair daft! I know it's true bc my hair dresser showed me the last time she cut my hair! That's when she convinced me to try Matrix. Do not use if you have color treated hair. It'll pull the color out within 2 washes.
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
I really love this shampoo! It’s what I use when I’m unable to get a cut for a while. I usually get my hair cut every 6 weeks, or so, but sometimes it isn’t that way. So to extend my hair health, I use this and it makes my hair feel fantastic.
Beth M.
Huntington, WV
WONDERFUL! Left my hair light and fluffy, significantly less frizzy, and it smells so good! I love how the product itself is silky to touch and spreads easily making a little bit do a lot of coverage. I’ll be purchasing again
Aimee B.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I really enjoy this product. While I think it is protecting my hair from further damage, I don't think it has repaired the existing damage. It doesn't have an overpowering "flowery" smell which is a plus in my book.
Brittanie K.
Kilgore
So I bought this to try and repair my hair after dyeing it since it damaged my hair pretty bad.. I would say this worked somewhat okay. Not quite sure if i would buy it again but it did do an okay job.
Adrianna R.
I've been looking for a good shampoo for my horribly dead ends. Does this product actually repair and does anyone notice a difference?
Rosalyn P.
I have been looking for a good shampoo that will help stop the breakage. Does this product help?