Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Serum

System erases 6 months of damage in 1 use
Don't lose sleep over damage—lose the damage while you sleep. This easy-to-use overnight treatment will give your hair a shiny, smooth, soft wake-up call  that is weightless and non-sticky, and leaves no residue on your pillow.

USAGE:

WHO: Those who have damaged, stressed, and overworked hair; gentle enough for those who perm or color-treat
WHEN: Nightly, on wet or dry hair to noticeably repair damaged hair
HOW: Apply 1 to 2 pumps to hair—starting at the bottom and working your way up—stopping about mid-shaft. No need to wait or even rinse—go right to bed!

Water, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Quaternium 80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Tocopheryl Acetate

How well does this Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Serum works? Is it good for straight hair?
Does this help with dry scalp and split ends? My medicine I’m taking currently is causing my hair to thin and break! Help!
Does this need to be rinsed in the morning before styling your hair? Does it leave a film?
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Taylors Falls
Purchased at: Walmart
I am always looking for a product to help my damaged hair. I love that this product is a overnight serum just put it in your hair and go to bed. Simple. The package could use a update I would like something a little more modern.
Plantation, FL
Pantene Pro v repair and protect overnight miracle serum actually works for damage hair. My hair is wavy and frizzy. Most of the time I iron my hair and is damage. I used this product overnight and when I wake up is totally different my hair. Is a real miracle for damage hairs.
I bought this because my hair had several split ends forming and felt more dead/brittle than normal. This serum is so helpful. I love how fast it worked for me. I gives my hair a soft and revived feeling. I would buy this again.
i used to use the herbal essence long term leave in conditioner til they discontinued it. i was so devastated. i have bleached my hair at home numerous of times to the point where not even certain hair masks were able to help. so i decided to try a new leave in conditioner. this product not only smelled good and kept my hair smelling so nice the next day, i actually started to see a change in my hair using it. i noticed on days i wouldnt use it, my hair would feel brittle, dry and visably damaged. it is affordable, lasts a decent amount of time and you can find it at any drugstore. i would recommend using the repair and protect shampoo and conditioner with this to give best results.
Covina, CA
I struggle so much with hair products.  Some products are too heavy and leave residue behind whilst other products do not work due to their lightness.  This product is amazing!  First and foremost, my hair is damaged!! However, after using this product my hair has improved so much in texture and looks. My hair is now manageable and feels great. The thing is that I just leave this on overnight. My hair is stubborn but this product works excellent.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I just got this and it is divine! The smell is wonderful and was still there in the morning. I put it on dry hair at night and it left my normally dry ends smooth in the morning!
Gardner, MA
I originally bought this for myself as I get horrid split ends between hair cuts. I saw the reviews on Influenster and tried it for myself. It works really well and I don't need to use it every night. Recently, I began using it on my four-year-old daughter's hair out of desperation. She has incredibly curly hair. If I brush it at night, it is completely snarled by morning. She's diagnosed with autism so hair brushing can be a struggle. I have tried detanglers and conditioners for her hair and nothing has worked until I tried this stuff. I combed through her hair first and then applied it. By morning she had only a few snarls and they were the easiest to brush out they had ever been. She has had no reaction to this product skin-wise and she does have sensitive skin! I am so very pleased with this product now for my daughter's sake! It did take a few applications to see even better results. Now we can apply it three times a week to keep the snarls at bay. I will also note we have never cut her hair. It's very long in the back and still rather short near the top and poofs out because of the curls!
Miami
My number 1 serum for my hair! It smells so good and so good for my dry hairs. I’ve dyed my hair a lot and it dries out me ends but this definitely helps it when it dries up it’s always so soft
Powder Springs, GA
Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Serum uploaded by Jessica O.
I have oily hair, but I have also always struggled with dry, damaged ends. No matter what I tried and only putting product on the ends of my hair, it either looked super greasy or it did absolutely nothing to help my ends not be so brittle. This stuff though finally did the trick. Doesn't make my ends greasy but still makes them soft and not look as damaged the next day. I use it about every 3 days when my ends need extra love or at least once a week. Pairing it with the coordinating shampoo & conditioner helps a lot too. Love this stuff and definitely Italy recommend it!
Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Serum uploaded by Kristen M.
This is my hair secret weapon! I’ve been using this for years! It leaves your hair soft and light feeling. It’s great for wet or dry hair. It takes frizz, gives light body, doesn’t weigh down. SMELLS AMAZING!!! I even use this during the day. If you have split ends and can’t get to a salon. This is what you want. I apply to the tips mainly and light in the top and sides. It’s definitely in my top 3 for products. Apply to you tips. Put your hair in a bun and by morning you have gorgeous natural light curls.
Buy this!!! You won’t regret it  Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Serum
Really is a miracle Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Serum
Really is a miracle Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Serum
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Charlotte , NC
a year ago
Laurie M. • 8 months ago
Yes. I have straight hair and I use it often.