BY PANTENE #39 in Hair Serums

System erases 6 months of damage in 1 use
Don't lose sleep over damage—lose the damage while you sleep. This easy-to-use overnight treatment will give your hair a shiny, smooth, soft wake-up call  that is weightless and non-sticky, and leaves no residue on your pillow.

USAGE:

WHO: Those who have damaged, stressed, and overworked hair; gentle enough for those who perm or color-treat
WHEN: Nightly, on wet or dry hair to noticeably repair damaged hair
HOW: Apply 1 to 2 pumps to hair—starting at the bottom and working your way up—stopping about mid-shaft. No need to wait or even rinse—go right to bed!

Water, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Quaternium 80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Tocopheryl Acetate

• This seems like a good product. Is the consistency really...2 Answers
  • I usually wash my hair at night, sleep with it wet and dr...1 Answers
  • Does this do anything else but make your hair smooth? I'm...3 Answers
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
This is a great product for me considering a lot of leave in conditioners leave my hair oily, so the fact that this is an overnight hair conditioning treatment is perfect. I put it in my hair right before bed obviously, and it smells so good! The next morning when I wash & style my hair it looks full and healthy. I just finished the bottle, it lasted me a little over a month, and the long term results are amazing. My hair looks thicker, it looks SO much healthier, I have almost no split ends & my hair actually grew! (My hair is so thin and damaged i normally can't get it past a certain length because of all the breakage). The only thing is I've been looking for this product everywhere, since I just ran out, and can't seem to find it at any of my local drug stores or super markets anymore!
Joyce L.
Richmond, BC
I first got this after I bleached my hair and was willing to try anything that would make it less dry and damaged. I am so glad I came across the Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Serum! I love the texture of the product, not greasy at all, almost feels like the serum that you would put on your face for skincare. The product is very light weight, you don't even feel it after you work it into your hair. Even though it says overnight serum, I use this in the morning as well. Simply LOVE IT!
Jo O.
West Palm Bch, FL
This stuff keeps my hair healthy. I have been using it for about 2 years now, you are supposed to use it every night, I only use it when I wash my hair and it has it look healthy and pretty. I have not seen split ends or burnt hair for about 6 months now. I love it and recommend it!
Isabel G.
Richmond Hill
This product is a miracle worker! I have been struggling with damage hair and dry hair lately. When I began using this product I began noticing results after my second use. The tips of my hair weren’t dry and my hair was soft not to mention the smell is wonderful! Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Serum
Tenisha S.
Saint Charles, MN
I’m in love with this product. I use it everyday. I have gone through bottles of it. And it has made my hair so long and healthy. It doesn’t leave any residue in my hair. I highly recommend this product if you are trying to improve your hair. Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle SerumPantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Serum
Britny S.
Tampa
This is the best serum for my hair. Others make my hair very course feeling. I love that I use this over night on damp hair and I wake up with fresh smelling hair. Priced fair and I would recommend to anyone
Vanessa A.
La Puente, CA
I struggle so much with hair products.  Some products are too heavy and leave residue behind whilst other products do not work due to their lightness.  This product is amazing!  First and foremost, my hair is damaged!! However, after using this product my hair has improved so much in texture and looks. My hair is now manageable and feels great. The thing is that I just leave this on overnight. My hair is stubborn but this product works excellent.
Emily D.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I just got this and it is divine! The smell is wonderful and was still there in the morning. I put it on dry hair at night and it left my normally dry ends smooth in the morning!
Brittney M.
JACKSONVILLE, AR
My mother in law bought this product and I stayed at her house for a week can you say I'm in love just wish the product was a lot cheaper but I'll break down and spend the money
Lara H.
Albion, MI
I use this after every shower. My hair typically was very knotted before I started using this. It met and exceeded my expectations. It needs to be used daily for full effect, but is very good. My hair color is strawberry blonde and thin/straight. I would buy again due to it making my hair finally brushable.
Sandra T.
Brampton, ON
I dyed my hair recently and I have started noticing damage on my hair especially near the ends. Would this product be a good fix for that?
Alejandra L.
Saint Cloud, FL
What it does and what it helps you?
d m.
How long have you used this product to feel and see a great result?
Sheena M.
Does this do anything else but make your hair smooth? I'm really looking to revive my hair after bleaching.
Dana K.
Is this more of a treatment where it will make my hair greasy? Or something I can put in and then style without weighing it down and making it greasy?