BY PANTENE #38 in Hair Serums

System erases 6 months of damage in 1 use
Don't lose sleep over damage—lose the damage while you sleep. This easy-to-use overnight treatment will give your hair a shiny, smooth, soft wake-up call  that is weightless and non-sticky, and leaves no residue on your pillow.

USAGE:

WHO: Those who have damaged, stressed, and overworked hair; gentle enough for those who perm or color-treat
WHEN: Nightly, on wet or dry hair to noticeably repair damaged hair
HOW: Apply 1 to 2 pumps to hair—starting at the bottom and working your way up—stopping about mid-shaft. No need to wait or even rinse—go right to bed!

Water, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Quaternium 80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Tocopheryl Acetate

• This seems like a good product. Is the consistency really...2 Answers
  • I usually wash my hair at night, sleep with it wet and dr...1 Answers
  • Does this do anything else but make your hair smooth? I'm...3 Answers
Kristen M.
This is my hair secret weapon! I’ve been using this for years! It leaves your hair soft and light feeling. It’s great for wet or dry hair. It takes frizz, gives light body, doesn’t weigh down. SMELLS AMAZING!!! I even use this during the day. If you have split ends and can’t get to a salon. This is what you want. I apply to the tips mainly and light in the top and sides. It’s definitely in my top 3 for products. Apply to you tips. Put your hair in a bun and by morning you have gorgeous natural light curls.
Buy this!!! You won’t regret it  Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Serum
Really is a miracle Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Serum
Chrissy S.
Economy
I have pretty long, naturally curly, colored hair, and lots of grays. I can only wash my hair every other day or it gets oily. I use just a pea sized amount at night. It helps to refresh my hair and keep it shiny and healthy. I even use it on my four year old granddaughter after her shower. Just the tiniest amount for her. She gets excited when she sees me get this out. It helps to keep the tangles from her hair.
Johana O.
West Palm Bch, FL
This stuff keeps my hair healthy. I have been using it for about 2 years now, you are supposed to use it every night, I only use it when I wash my hair and it has it look healthy and pretty. I have not seen split ends or burnt hair for about 6 months now. I love it and recommend it!
Isabel G.
Richmond Hill
This product is a miracle worker! I have been struggling with damage hair and dry hair lately. When I began using this product I began noticing results after my second use. The tips of my hair weren’t dry and my hair was soft not to mention the smell is wonderful! Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Serum
Joyce L.
RICHMOND, BC
I first got this after I bleached my hair and was willing to try anything that would make it less dry and damaged. I am so glad I came across the Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Serum! I love the texture of the product, not greasy at all, almost feels like the serum that you would put on your face for skincare. The product is very light weight, you don't even feel it after you work it into your hair. Even though it says overnight serum, I use this in the morning as well. Simply LOVE IT!
Tenisha S.
Saint Charles, MN
I’m in love with this product. I use it everyday. I have gone through bottles of it. And it has made my hair so long and healthy. It doesn’t leave any residue in my hair. I highly recommend this product if you are trying to improve your hair. Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle SerumPantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Serum
caressa d.
This smells so good as do all Pantenes products it was effective and left my hair beautiful alive healthy shiny and strong. I got this from Walgreens affordable and I was satisfied with it so much I bought it again 💜
Britny S.
Tampa
This is the best serum for my hair. Others make my hair very course feeling. I love that I use this over night on damp hair and I wake up with fresh smelling hair. Priced fair and I would recommend to anyone
Alexis W.
York, Pennslyvania
Ugh. The ends of my hair looked like they've been dragged through cholla cacti. Twice. I need a miracle to make my lid settle down, at least until I could’ve gotten professional hair help. Oh hai, Pantene Overnight Miracle, it saved me!!!!
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
This stuff is a miracle worker for real! I gave this product a shot randomly while at my local Walmart- so glad I did! It makes my hair silky smooth, repairs, and smells amazing. I would recommend!
Sandra T.
Brampton, ON
I dyed my hair recently and I have started noticing damage on my hair especially near the ends. Would this product be a good fix for that?
Alejandra L.
Saint Cloud, FL
What it does and what it helps you?
d m.
How long have you used this product to feel and see a great result?
Sheena M.
Does this do anything else but make your hair smooth? I'm really looking to revive my hair after bleaching.
Dana K.
Is this more of a treatment where it will make my hair greasy? Or something I can put in and then style without weighing it down and making it greasy?

back