Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Miracle Repairing Shampoo 12.6 fl. oz. Bottle with Free Hairspray uploaded by Shannon F.

BY PANTENE

Help stop damage starting now with Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Shampoo. This repair shampoo utilizes a nourishing cleansing formula that works together with the conditioner to repair 6 months of damage in 1 use by helping to restore smoothness, shine, and manageability to hair. Its strand-protecting dual-polymer formula contains damage-defying antioxidants that help prevent protein loss to protect hair from the inside out. Use with a Repair and Protect Collection conditioner for clinically proven healthier hair with every wash, as compared to a non-conditioning shampoo. see more...

• I've bleached my hair many times in the past and I'm looking for ...3 Answers
Brianna D.
Hot Springs, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I had no idea my hair wasn't being treated properly until I found this in Walmart!! Was so excited. My hair doesn't look as damaged, and has so much volume! The free hairspray that came with it is great right after I get out of the shower and have to go straight to work.
Olivia P.
Portland , ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally I don't usually use two in one shampoo and conditioners but Pantene is an exception. The shampoo/conditioner smells so good and leaves your hair feeling clean yet not too dried out. It's a very affordable I would definitely recommend!
Anahi H.
Cowiche, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this item in the past and also the night time hair serum it smells bomb and leaves your hair so soft the next day I only had the sample product but I would like to purchase the full size item one of these days
Tara B.
Bothell, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo smells amazing and makes my hair feel even better!! If your looking for a great shampoo that doesn't cost you salon product prices I suggest trying Pantene Pro V repair and protect!
Milagros T.
Gunter, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dried out my scalp like crazy !! I used it a couple times ! It lathers well , smells great but my hair felt super dry . I think it's best for oily scalps. Wouldn't buy unless your scalps is oily
Kelli M.
Milford, OH
this does work good & smells good it helped my hair feel nice again and it is not expensive at all! if you want something to help your hair get this it's cheep and works ! great product
Tia R.
Peoria, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has done miracles to my hair.makes hair stronger and more manageable.love the smell and feel of it in my hair.not much lather,which is bad for your hair when shampoos lather up alot.
Sandra P.
York, PA
I'm the type of person that likes to try out new products and switch things up but I have been loving and sticking with this Pantene shampoo and conditioner. I feel like my hair is so much more healthy, shiny and strong.
Angela S.
New Windsor, NY
Love how clean and healthy this shampoo leaves my hair. I hate the oilyness some shampoos leave when they are supposed to be repairing your hair. This shampoo combined with the condition has helped a ton!
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's good but average. I was using this religiously until I found a shampoo and conditioner I was absolutely in love with. I would probably use again in a pinch.
Vanessa J.
London
I've bleached my hair many times in the past and I'm looking for a shampoo that will add moisture back into my hair so it doesn't feel as dry. I was wondering if this is the shampoo for me?