BY PANTENE

Experience the powerful nourishment of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Conditioner extraordinary?
- Luxurious nutrient-rich conditioner cream wraps every strand.
- Micro-moisturizers work deep inside hair.
- Long lasting softness and manageability.

USAGE:

WHO: If you have damaged, stressed, or overworked hair.
WHEN: Daily to make hair look shiny and soft.
HOW: Massage damage repair conditioner into wet hair after shampooing, paying special attention to ends. Rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33

Alexandra R.
Bronx, NY
Since I have long highlights, my hair has gone so dry and rough. I knew I needed a moisture intervention, so I tried this Pantene conditioner. It made all the difference! After applying it to my washed, wet hair, massaging it in, waiting two minutes and rinsing it out, my hair is the silkiest and smoothest ever. No exaggeration.
Alexis Dell Q.
I didn't really see a major MAJOR difference. I don't know if it is because I am expecting something DIFFERENT or I just got into the habit of using this product because of what it says on the label? If it has no scent then I would least likely to purchase it unless the non~scent smells bomb. I am all about scents and the aftermath outcome of your hair. The bottles I must say have really great plastic quality and the pump head makes it easier for you to pump out the product. Love how they're sold in large quantities as well ;)
Yami G.
Palmdale, CA
This is the conditioner I am currently using. I think it’s a great product but the only thing is that it makes my hair dry afterwards. It does make it easy to de tangle and makes it soft while in the shower but once my hair is dry it becomes dry. So I use a leave in conditioner from garnier. It has a really nice scent to it which is great! It leaves my hair smelling really good. I’m not sure if I’m the only one experiencing that, it could be my hair or it could be the product. Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner
LaTrea R.
I loved this conditioner.It has a lighter smell than most Pantene conditioners,but the way it left my hair was the bomb.I could easily detangle and style my hair afterwards with ease.My hair felt smoother and I naturally have strong hair,yet this gave me a boost for growth.I highly recommend for coarse hair it is definitely a win.
Dawn V.
Hanska
I use pantiene cuz it makes my hair smooth and silky after I wash it and its very affordable for me if u get it in the twin pack  and which ever one u pick its good for oil, dry, frizzy and dandruff shampoo and conditioner. Over all I would pick this conditioner over any other one.
Lea N.
New York, New York
I bought this at random when I was sleeping over my boyfriends place and I was pleasantly surprised! I never blow dry my hair and it’s usually a little frizzy after but this kept my hair shiny, untangled, and less frizzy than normal. It’s one of my top drugstore conditioners.
Fabiana G.
Kissimmee, fl
First I suggest you, read other's comments on the pantene repair & protect products, ESPECIALLY those mentioning, how great this product is IF YOU GET THE WHOLE SET!
In other words, if you get the repair & protect shampoo & conditioner & the leave in step 3, you will see noticeable results!
Keira H.
Allentown
Lately I’ve been using Pantene a lot and i love the brand! This conditioner is really nice and the smell is great too. I will say I’ve had better and ones that felt more conditioning but this actually does leave my hair so soft after drying and styling!!
AngiePerezTV P.
Miami
Both my daughters and myself use this conditioner and it works amazing! It leaves sleek, tangle-free, conditioned strands with very little effort (one of my daughters has waist length hair and mine is several inches below my shoulders).
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
Great conditioner! Smells fantastic and makes my hair feel great after each use. I’ve seen improvements with my hair since using this product I’m obsessed as opposed to using shampoo and conditioner that just smells good but doesn’t actually do anything. I always recommend this
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
Does this really repair damage?
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
Has anyone ever had their scalp breakout from this shampoo??
Rachel T.
Arvada, CO
How well does this product repair brittle hair?
Rebecca F.
Erie, PA
I recently bought this but have yet to use it, is anyone familiar with how it affects long, thick hair? I don't want to feel like its weighing down my head.
Karisa S.
Temple Hills, MD
Does this work better with the matching shampoo? I'm using a repair shampoo from a different brand with it.

Walmart