BY PANTENE #53 in Conditioner

Experience the powerful nourishment of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Conditioner extraordinary?
- Luxurious nutrient-rich conditioner cream wraps every strand.
- Micro-moisturizers work deep inside hair.
- Long lasting softness and manageability.

USAGE:

WHO: If you have damaged, stressed, or overworked hair.
WHEN: Daily to make hair look shiny and soft.
HOW: Massage damage repair conditioner into wet hair after shampooing, paying special attention to ends. Rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33

LaTrea R.
I loved this conditioner.It has a lighter smell than most Pantene conditioners,but the way it left my hair was the bomb.I could easily detangle and style my hair afterwards with ease.My hair felt smoother and I naturally have strong hair,yet this gave me a boost for growth.I highly recommend for coarse hair it is definitely a win.
Dawn V.
Hanska
I use pantiene cuz it makes my hair smooth and silky after I wash it and its very affordable for me if u get it in the twin pack  and which ever one u pick its good for oil, dry, frizzy and dandruff shampoo and conditioner. Over all I would pick this conditioner over any other one.
Aileen H.
CORBIN
I absolutely love love love Pantene . I use it every day it leaves my hair super super soft, it rinses out extremely well and leaves absolutely no build up. My husband tells me every time that I use it how soft my hair is and he loves how it smells. It is a very soft scent.
Hazel M.
I all ways uaed to uae panteen when i was little and all through growing up iv all waya had really long hair so sometimes irs hars to find q conditioner that actually gets my hair untangled so iv all waya been a lover of the panteen so overall i can say iv been satisfied
Brianna L.
agawam
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS BRANDthe Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean Shampoo and conditioner have wax in it that causes buildup in the hair which would be weighing your hair down and making it more unhealthy. it does make my hair feel good but my hair dresser warned me and it's true
Kaila D.
Oakland, CA
Not good for thin hair, unfortunately. It smells awesome, foams nicely, but it didn’t rinse out well in my hair and I didn’t notice any difference in my hair at all. Cheap though! If you have thick hair, might be better!
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
Purchased this from Walmart for a very reasonable price. My hair had severe damage from years of coloring and sun exposure. I noticed a difference in my hair after using about 3 times. I highly recommend this product.
Elizabeth S.
McAllen
I love this conditioner it does what it says. After using it for a week i saw a huge difference my hair looks better than better. I had dry split ends and i saw a huge difference right away im so satisfied wit it
Jazmin A.
I love Pantene line they all smell so good and leave your hair smell so nice and it’s long lasting which I admire! It’s affordable I get mine at my local Walmart and I’m very satisfied with this product
mimi l.
This conditioner from Pantene smells nice but is pricey for the results your hair gets. It performs very similarly to any other Pantene conditioner and on my opinion isn’t worth buying for the price.
Jamie H.
Youngsville
Does this really repair damage?
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
Has anyone ever had their scalp breakout from this shampoo??
Rachel T.
Westminster, CO
How well does this product repair brittle hair?
Karisa S.
Temple Hills, MD
Does this work better with the matching shampoo? I'm using a repair shampoo from a different brand with it.
Rebecca F.
Erie, PA
I recently bought this but have yet to use it, is anyone familiar with how it affects long, thick hair? I don't want to feel like its weighing down my head.