BY PANTENE #47 in Conditioner

Experience the powerful nourishment of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Conditioner extraordinary?
- Luxurious nutrient-rich conditioner cream wraps every strand.
- Micro-moisturizers work deep inside hair.
- Long lasting softness and manageability.

USAGE:

WHO: If you have damaged, stressed, or overworked hair.
WHEN: Daily to make hair look shiny and soft.
HOW: Massage damage repair conditioner into wet hair after shampooing, paying special attention to ends. Rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33

🦄 D.
I beyond love this line of product. I use this in combination with the moisture boost shampoo and the results are wonderful. Once my hair dried I thought it would feel dry and crunchy, but I was wonderfully surprised when it felt soft. The smell is very important to me and I am happy that it’s not too sweat and isn’t too bland. So far I don’t really have any dislikes about it. The size is great and it was very inexpensive. For the size you would expect it to be $20 and above but I’m glad it’s less than $10. At least that’s the price where I live.
LaTrea R.
I loved this conditioner.It has a lighter smell than most Pantene conditioners,but the way it left my hair was the bomb.I could easily detangle and style my hair afterwards with ease.My hair felt smoother and I naturally have strong hair,yet this gave me a boost for growth.I highly recommend for coarse hair it is definitely a win.
Dawn V.
Hanska
I use pantiene cuz it makes my hair smooth and silky after I wash it and its very affordable for me if u get it in the twin pack  and which ever one u pick its good for oil, dry, frizzy and dandruff shampoo and conditioner. Over all I would pick this conditioner over any other one.
Kaila D.
Oakland, CA
Not good for thin hair, unfortunately. It smells awesome, foams nicely, but it didn’t rinse out well in my hair and I didn’t notice any difference in my hair at all. Cheap though! If you have thick hair, might be better!
Jazmin A.
I love Pantene line they all smell so good and leave your hair smell so nice and it’s long lasting which I admire! It’s affordable I get mine at my local Walmart and I’m very satisfied with this product
Brooke C.
Washington Court House
My favorite shampoo. I love the smell of pantene. It has a thick consistency and my hair is so thick so it helps get it clean. My go to shampoo Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Conditioner
Kimberly M.
Deming, NM
I love Pantene conditioner because I feel like it does do what it says I feel like my hair is protected and it adds a great shine and texture to my hair and besides it smells great too.
Malinda B.
Cochranton, PA
I just bought this set at my local dollar general because they don't carry Beautiful Lengths. I am very impressed with the quality and the repairing of dry hair from this product. Also, very affordable considering there are 4 girls in our house.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I use this off and on throughout the year because my boyfriend uses it all year round. It smells good and it makes my hair softer. The only problem I have is when I use it, my hair gets really greasy really fast.
Kember B.
This is a pretty good drug store option as far as conditioners goes, probably my go to at the drug store. I've used it for many years and always does a good job. Lately my hair has been needing some extra love so I'm using something else but whenever the budget gets tight I come back to this one!
Jamie H.
Youngsville
Does this really repair damage?
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
Has anyone ever had their scalp breakout from this shampoo??
Rachel T.
Westminster, CO
How well does this product repair brittle hair?
Karisa S.
Temple Hills, MD
Does this work better with the matching shampoo? I'm using a repair shampoo from a different brand with it.
Rebecca F.
Erie, PA
I recently bought this but have yet to use it, is anyone familiar with how it affects long, thick hair? I don't want to feel like its weighing down my head.