BY PANTENE

Fuels hair with a potent blend of Pro-V nutrients and antioxidants so hair is strong against damage Nutrient-rich cream contains micro-moisturizers that wrap every strand for long-lasting softness and manageability Powerful Pro-V formula instantly nourishes to help repair and protect hair from damage Use with Repair & Protect Shampoo for rapid nourishment and visibly healthy hair see more...

Andrea Sofia H.
Orlando , FL
This hair conditioner I soo good I love how it works on my hair even do sometimes it makes it a bit hard and sometimes it makes my hair really nice and soft it has a nice scent and is pretty affordable
Nayeli R.
Tyler, TX
I like this condition it keeps my hair looking really sleek from the tips . I don’t recommend it to dry scalp because it makes it more dry and it’s ver affordable. Not to pricey. If you have a oily scalp this is for you (:
Celena Y.
San Jose
My experience with most Pantene shampoo products is the same. Works pretty well at cleaning and hair has that signature “Pantene” smell after (that’s a good thing, not a bad). After using it multiple times, however, I do feel like my hair has residue and is weighed down. I generally like to use sulfate free and less chemical shampoos.
Ella S.
Miami Beach, FL
this is my all time favorite conditioner! it leaves my hair feeling super soft and it always looks so shiny! it works so well and it has a beautiful scent and it’s super long lasting! i’m very satisfied with this product
Becki S.
People say that Pantene leaves residue on your hair. I think I agree with that. But it also means the smell lasts in your hair longer. It never leaves it greasy, so I like using it.
Sherry E.
I absolutely love Pantene. Everyone in my house uses it so we buy the really big bottles from Costco. This is a great conditioner, you can really feel the difference when you rinse it out.
Estella R.
I use this product occasionally when I run out of other products, it doesn’t leave my hair dry and hard to de tangle. I love that it has a lot of product for a low price, I think it retails around 5$ at Walmart.
Kenzie F.
Eugene, OR
Does a good job of conditioning my hair. My boyfriend and I both use it and he has dry scalp and I don’t and it seems to do well with both of us. We’ve used it constantly for about six months now.
Victoria M.
Been loving Pantene and got this once. It helps my hair when it seems a little dry and weak. I have very long thick hair and it works well with it. Would recommend and am satisfied
Maurissa A.
American Fork, UT
Maybe not the best thing for curly hair but also not the worst. For a curly girl, it's the kind of conditioner you use at your friend's house after the pool because you forgot to bring your own but really need the chlorine washed out asap. 🙃