BY PANTENE #40 in Conditioner

Erases 6 Months Of Damage In 1 Use* Restores Today.&Nbsp; Protects Tomorrow. You Have:&Nbsp; Damaged, Stressed, Overworked Hair You Want:&Nbsp; Weightlessly Repaired, Healthy Hair Start With Pantene's Pro-V Repair &Amp; Protect Shampoo, Which Helps Repair Damaged Hair, Restoring Smoothness, Shine And Manageability.&Nbsp; Then Use This Repair &Amp; Protect Conditioner To Visibly Erase 6 Months Of Damage.&Nbsp; Now Your Hair Is Healthy And Protected From Future Damage.&Nbsp; Gentle Enough For Relaxed, Color-Treated Or Permed Hair.&Nbsp; Also Try Pantene's Pro-V Overnight Miracle Repair Serum For Intensive Damage Repair At Night. Made In Usa *Shampoo &Amp; Conditioner System. Resurfaces From Root To Tip To Repair Damaged Hair.

• I love this so far..and smells good..ive used this for a couple o...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever had their scalp breakout from this shampoo?? 5 Answers
  • Does this work better with the matching shampoo? I'm using a repa...4 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Conditioner
  • "This is a really good conditioner for heat damaged or color processed hair." in 2 reviews
  • "Using this in combination with the Repair & Protect shampoo made my hair very soft & manageable." in 1 review
  • "Got one as a sample and it is amazing left my hair soft and shiny got rid of frizz too" in 1 review
  • "Pantene smells like it could be high end without any high end benefits." in 1 review
  • "And it smells really good too." in 1 review
Catie M.
Austin, TX
Currently my favorite conditioner. Regardless of whether I've been swimming or just had a hard day my hair always feels so silk smooth after use. The scent is nice and fresh, nothing super strong, but very similar to other Pantene scents.
It doesn't make your hair greasy, just make sure you really take care of your scalp with your shampoo. You'll be in for fantastic hair.
I have fairly thick hair, so if you've more fine hair I would look for something a little lighter.
Brooke E.
Frostburg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo and conditioner duo. I have long, damaged hair that really needed a pick me up so I decided to try this. I'm the type of person who tries a new shampoo every time I run out, but I'll definitely be sticking with this set. It leaves my hair feeling soft and looking radient and that's hard to do with how damaged my hair is.
Deena K.
I love this! For the price, it's such a great value and it smells phenomenal. The smell lingers for a few days and it keeps my hair frizz free and very moisturized. I supplement it with the same shampoo for maximum results. I noticed that my hair is dramatically healthier from the first time I started using this conditioner.
Rachel R.
Toledo, OH
I love love love Pantene. All the men and women with thick hair, I seriously recommend it. Pantene and Tresemme are the only brands I can use for my hair. It lathers really easy. It smells amazinggg. It actually makes my hair manageable as well. I buy the ones with the pump because anyone with thick hair will understand .
Macey F.
Clinton, OK
Wow I use this everyday and have been using this for almost two months!!! It's amazing! I wouldn't want to buy any other one but this one! I need it to repair and protect my hair! Has an amazing scent and it stays in your hair for a while, very long lasting!!! I recommended it to every single person in this world
Dominique L.
Haymarket, VA
This product goes hand in hand with the Repair and Protect Shampoo. Its completely affordable and has great value. I use this product daily and it has reduced the amount of hair that I shed in the shower. This product is great for anyone who's tired of loosing hair in the shower and is trying to avoid damage.
Madi D.
This is a pretty good conditioner! I have thicker wavy hair that tangles easily so conditioners are important, though this isn't the best one I've used its better than most. It's a good value and I would recommend it especially if you don't have super unmanageable hair because then it'd work even better.
Charlene T.
Littleton, CO
This conditioner is great. It untangles just about any knot that I have in my hair. It also has a really nice scent to it. I like how it doesn't make my hair feel oily or heavy after I use it, as many conditioners do. I would definitely buy it again, and I want to try other Pantene conditioners too!
Liberty M.
Apache Junction, AZ
I've always been a Pantene fan. This is the one I typically use for conditioning purposes. I don't exactly love the fact that Pantene really doesn't hold much of a smell. I guess I just really like things that have a strong fragrance but my hair has never been softer with any other product
Carina O.
Stockton, CA
I love Pantene but I honestly don't think it does has stated. My hair never got repaired or protected. I buy most of my beauty item from CVS or walmary. I do feels it leaves hair soft and tangle free with a good smell. I would buy this again just for the tangle free softness it leaves
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really repair damage?
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
Has anyone ever had their scalp breakout from this shampoo??
Karisa S.
Temple Hills, MD
Does this work better with the matching shampoo? I'm using a repair shampoo from a different brand with it.
Nancy S.
How Long I have to use pantene to see results on my damage hair?? What other product I can use?
Rebecca F.
Erie, PA
I recently bought this but have yet to use it, is anyone familiar with how it affects long, thick hair? I don't want to feel like its weighing down my head.