Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect 2in1 Shampoo + Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz uploaded by Karina C.Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect 2in1 Shampoo + Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz uploaded by Goldie R.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Repair Protect 2in1 is the seemly miracle formula with the power to help repair damage in just one use, leaving hair silky smooth. Vibrancy returns. Smoothness makes a big come back. Special 2in1 formula makes it easy to cleanse and nourish in one, simple step. Takes hair from dry and damaged to silky smooth. Pair with Overnight Miracle Repair Serum. see more...

Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Babylon, NY
Pantene products are a huge favorite. Their Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo misses the mark a bit.

Positives: The shampoo comes in a large 21.1 fluid ounce size. The shampoo lathers up nicely with a small amount. The scent is light and pleasant and not overly cloying. The shampoo leaves your hair feeling clean.

Cons: I have never thought my hair felt dry until using this product. I find that you will still want to follow-up the shampoo with a conditioner, particularly if you are going to blow-dry your hair on a daily basis. Otherwise, for a moisturizing shampoo, your hair will end up feeling very dry. When i try to run my fingers through its very tangly until i use conditioner. This is a bit odd for a moisturizing shampoo.
Goldie R.
Goldie R.
Collinsville, IL
It's hard for me to find the right shampoo and conditioner 2 in 1 product for my long, thick hair that is somewhat damaged from everyday blowdrying and normal wear for a mom short on time.
pros: you can get a big bottle for a low price. the product seemed to repair the ends of my hair while protecting from the root. one simple step to both shampoo and condition damaged hair.
cons: leaves hair feeling weighed down and tangled at the ends. even though this product restores damaged hair, the cons outweighed the pros for myself.
Dee C.
Dee C.
I typically don't use 2-1 but this product has certainly changed my mind! I love the way this shampoo makes my hair smell and the scent actually lasts for about 2-3 days. It hydrates my ends, where my hair is typically drying, I would recommend this shampoo for those with dry ends, it will hydrate I promise!
latoya h.
latoya h.
I love using this shampoo and conditioner it leave my hair feeling soft and light weight. I also love how it removes all the build up product in my hair i can shampoo once every to week with no promble. I will buy this shampoo again the price is good to. It also hold your hair color very well
Donielle D.
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
All time favorite shampoo. I have very thick hair that tends to get greasy quick or accumulate build up caused by most shampoos.. but not this one! I can use this shampoo daily with great results every time.. Other shampoos intend those rotate between in order for good results.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
I love this shampoo. It cleans and has the conditioner included. I had a lot of split ends and dry hair. This has really helped make my hair healthier. My hair is soft less brittle less split ends and it smells incredible. I have been using this for many years. No complaints..
Paris P.
Paris P.
Akron
This shampoo and conditioner combo cuts wash day by half the time. The lather is super silly and replenishes moisture to your dry strands. It's better than more expensive products such as Nexxis. I am
Totally satisfied with this product and would definitely buy again!
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
It's been working so far, it helps prevent breakage pretty well and had a great scent. I have super straight hair and it works well for me. Good price for how much is in it.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this brand. Love how it makes my hair feel and smell. Very affordable and great quality at the same time. Love these products! I give it an A+ in my book!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
I love pentene because it really leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and leaves it smelling beautiful. The senses very long-lasting and I loved it.