Hair CareHair Products2-in-1 Shampoo & ConditionerPantene
Pro-V Repair & Protect 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner

Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner

2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner with Pro-V science cleanses, moisturizes, and repairs damage all in one step.

Restores today. Protects tomorrow.
You're a natural multi-tasker, so why shouldn't your hair care be? Cleanse, moisturize, and repair damage
all in one go with this Pro-V® formula that locks moisture around each strand, without weighing hair down.

USAGE:
WHO: Those who have damaged, stressed, and overworked hair
WHEN: Daily to restore smoothness, shine, and manageability
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse; repeat if you want to. Follow with Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Repair Serum to restore hair from damage.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium-6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Since this is a two in one, does this leave your hair feeling soft? I do have pretty dry hair so I normally apply conditioner and let it sit for a few mins.
I have been looking for new hair care products. The biggest problem I have found lately is that my hair either gets very dry and fly-away or looks weighed down and oily. My hair is fine and thin. Anyone have insight on this?
Esse produto é ótimo eu usei e aprovei
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner!
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by jessica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Este shampoo me encanto mi cabello va recuperándose de buena forma lo siento más suave y con vida no se me cae ni se me parte me encanta su olor
paola C.
Knoxville, TN
Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by paola C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this brand for a long time and I really love it, I have not changed it because it leaves my head untangled and with a good aroma I like it very much I recommend it.[product:pantene-pro-v-repair-&-protect-2-in-1-shampoo-conditioner]
michelle C.
Shorewood
My hair has always had the issue of breakage and with this product I saw a huge change. My hair was strong and not breaking as much.
Diana G.
Pasco, WA
Really good product I can trust it to do what I need it to do. The combination of shampoo and conditioner is great
Ericka W.
Arlington, TX
Love love love this shampoo/conditioner it smells great and feels so good ok my hair and scalp. I have very dry hair that breaks off and this has helped it so much I don't even have to style it after it just waves so pretty with this. You will not regret this shampoo
Samiha A.
Brooklyn, NY
Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Samiha A.
Purchased at: CVS
PANTENE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE TO BE HONEST LIKE I HAVE BEEN USING THIS BRAND SINCE FOREVER AND K ABSOLUTELY LOVE ITTT
Jaclyn X.
Barnett, MO
This is a great product. It cost around the same as the other brands on the shelves. It smells great and it leaves your hair feeling soft. I use this brand a few times a year and will use it again.
Jessica H.
Butte, MT
I love Pantene's Repair and Protect 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner. It is so convenient to get the shampoo and conditioner one easy step and my hair always smells so good and feels so soft!!
Ines W.
Tucker, GA
Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Ines W.
Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Ines W.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
My sons love this. They said it is make their hair soft and not fall. The price is right. And we will buy it again for sure. Pantene Repair & Protect Shampoo
Reema M.
Passaic
This was not my personal favorite. I actually stopped using Pantene overall because it left so much residue on my scalp. My hair felt weighed down and it just made my hair dry and brittle. I won’t be buying again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...