BY PANTENE #69 in Shampoo

2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner with Pro-V science cleanses, moisturizes, and repairs damage all in one step.

Restores today. Protects tomorrow.
You're a natural multi-tasker, so why shouldn't your hair care be? Cleanse, moisturize, and repair damage
all in one go with this Pro-V® formula that locks moisture around each strand, without weighing hair down.

USAGE:
WHO: Those who have damaged, stressed, and overworked hair
WHEN: Daily to restore smoothness, shine, and manageability
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse; repeat if you want to. Follow with Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Repair Serum to restore hair from damage.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium-6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
I do use this shampoo oftennin hopes that it will repair my damaged hair and restore it's moisture. I can't say that Ive noticed any improvement that I can directly say came from the use of this shampoo and conditioner. I can say it does the job and I can usually get it at a good price.
crystal g.
DEL RIO, TX
This Shampoo and conditioner actually works I have had dry hair mainly at the tips and by using this conditioner plus the same mask it helped restore my hair's moisture and it took about 3 weeks or so before I noticed a change and when I'm not using my Macademia oil shampoo this is the one i tend to go towards for its a great product
Alexis M.
Griffin, GA
I have loved Pantene ever since they started out! This 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner is a must have if you’re like me and maybe color your hair a little bit more than you should, same for heat styling as well. It definitely brings my hair back to life, so if you’re having some hair health issues, go pick up a bottle today!
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
One of like three shampoo/conditoner brands of this that i can find that actually make my hair feel soft and silky! I would highly recommend it. Also it doesn't give you a waxy feeling like most brands do. But i only tend to buy this when it is on sale. Can be expensive. But i love it!
Ashley P.
Lewisburg
It was good just my hair continued to break off. It did target my roots and I felt it did good there. However my ends continued to break off and be weak. It lathered well though. It was good compared to my Lancôme brand. I don’t plan on buying it again as it made my roots still oily.
trisha V.
Andover
Who doesn't love Pantene? I love how my hair smells after washing it with Pantene. My hair always looks so smooth and healthy when I use it. I like that I can go a purchase this right at any local store and I don't have to go to a salon. Overall, I'm very satisfied with this shampoo.
melanie q.
This is two in one you can’t beat it best of both worlds , I feel like this product does what it is meant to do my hair feels so fresh and smooth after and the smell !!! It’s my favorite I would definitely recommend !!! You will not be disappointed !!! I would buy again and I am most certainly satisfied !!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville , NC
My hair has so many dead ends and split ends so I was looking for a shampoo and conditioner that can heal it a bit and moisturize it. Pantene did moisturize it. It smelled so good and kept my hair moisturized however it was a bit too much for my scalp which became and stayed really oily.
Frecita C.
Fort Myers, FL
METROMe gusta mucho esta marca de champú deja mi pelo suavecito y me encanta yo ya lo bengo usando de tiempo se a convertido en mi champú del diario es indespensable deja mi pelo limpio suave y oliendo rico yo lo recomiendo para todos aquellos q quieran su pelo suave
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
Although this shampoo smell great and leaves the hair clean. I found that it didn't quite deliver what it promises. I still had a lot of breakage and split ends after using it. It didn't moisturize my hair the way I needed it to either and left my hair feeling quite dry.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
I don't like to use shampoo more than twice a week because it drys out my hair , Is this more like a shampoo or a conditioner?
Alyssa D.
How does everyone like this shampoo & Conditioner ??
Esse produto é ótimo eu usei e aprovei