BY PANTENE #9 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner with Pro-V science cleanses, moisturizes, and repairs damage all in one step.

Restores today. Protects tomorrow.
You're a natural multi-tasker, so why shouldn't your hair care be? Cleanse, moisturize, and repair damage
all in one go with this Pro-V® formula that locks moisture around each strand, without weighing hair down.

USAGE:
WHO: Those who have damaged, stressed, and overworked hair
WHEN: Daily to restore smoothness, shine, and manageability
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse; repeat if you want to. Follow with Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Repair Serum to restore hair from damage.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium-6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
I do use this shampoo oftennin hopes that it will repair my damaged hair and restore it's moisture. I can't say that Ive noticed any improvement that I can directly say came from the use of this shampoo and conditioner. I can say it does the job and I can usually get it at a good price.
crystal g.
Del rio, TX
This Shampoo and conditioner actually works I have had dry hair mainly at the tips and by using this conditioner plus the same mask it helped restore my hair's moisture and it took about 3 weeks or so before I noticed a change and when I'm not using my Macademia oil shampoo this is the one i tend to go towards for its a great product
melanie q.
This is two in one you can’t beat it best of both worlds , I feel like this product does what it is meant to do my hair feels so fresh and smooth after and the smell !!! It’s my favorite I would definitely recommend !!! You will not be disappointed !!! I would buy again and I am most certainly satisfied !!
Darlene R.
Brimley
When I color my hair it gets really damaged and dry so I use this shampoo and conditioner and it leaves my hair silky smooth. I am pleasently surprised at how it smells and conditions my hair. I will definitely be buying some more.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
I've never been able to use a shampoo and conditioner in one because my hair just doesn't feel conditioned. I figured since they had this formulated for hair that needs help it might be different. Nope. Just still feels like I've used a shampoo with a drop of conditioner. Smells great, leaves my hair clean but that's as far as it goes. Maybe for someone with straight hair or undamaged hair.
Krizia F.
Bronx, NY
I love how all Pantene shampoos and Condoners smell. I use this Pantene every other month during the winter and than I put in a leave in conditioner for added moisture. Good product would recommend to anyone who has dry hair and tends not to get greasy.
Shante P.
This Product Does Exactly What It Says In One Bottle. I Must Say My Hair Does Need More Moisture After Using This Product. But If I Want A Really Deep Clean I Can Count On This. This Is My 2nd Favorite Product. I’ll Definitely Buy Again.
Jen H.
2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner combos are the best. They don’t strip your hair of moisture like shampoo would but they don’t leave your hair too greasy from not washing out all the conditioner either. Pantene has a nice scent and works great
LaVern E.
Richmond, VA
I love all Pantene products the shampoo and conditioner is the best I use it all the only shampoo and conditioner I don't use is the one in the brown bottle because it makes your hair feels real rough and brittle with the rest of them oh my gosh who says Pantene is not for black people cuz this makes my hair feels great it smells awesome and I love it I wouldn't use anything else
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and everytime.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
I have been looking for new hair care products. The biggest problem I have found lately is that my hair either gets very dry and fly-away or looks weighed down and oily. My hair is fine and thin. Anyone have insight on this?
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
I don't like to use shampoo more than twice a week because it drys out my hair , Is this more like a shampoo or a conditioner?
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Since this is a two in one, does this leave your hair feeling soft? I do have pretty dry hair so I normally apply conditioner and let it sit for a few mins.
Alyssa D.
How does everyone like this shampoo & Conditioner ??
Esse produto é ótimo eu usei e aprovei