Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Goldie R.Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Kimberly F.Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Karina C.

BY PANTENE

2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner with Pro-V science cleanses, moisturizes, and repairs damage all in one step.

Restores today. Protects tomorrow.
You're a natural multi-tasker, so why shouldn't your hair care be? Cleanse, moisturize, and repair damage
all in one go with this Pro-V® formula that locks moisture around each strand, without weighing hair down.

USAGE:
WHO: Those who have damaged, stressed, and overworked hair
WHEN: Daily to restore smoothness, shine, and manageability
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse; repeat if you want to. Follow with Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Repair Serum to restore hair from damage.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium-6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Goldie R.
Collinsville, IL
It's hard for me to find the right shampoo and conditioner 2 in 1 product for my long, thick hair that is somewhat damaged from everyday blowdrying and normal wear for a mom short on time.
pros: you can get a big bottle for a low price. the product seemed to repair the ends of my hair while protecting from the root. one simple step to both shampoo and condition damaged hair.
cons: leaves hair feeling weighed down and tangled at the ends. even though this product restores damaged hair, the cons outweighed the pros for myself.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
One of the things that I love about Pantene products is the fragrance. I used to dye my hair quite regularly (I have straight, fine textured hair). It was pretty damaged so I started using this to help it. It can be a little price-y depending upon where you purchase it - keep your eye out for sales and coupons at the drugstore. I had to switch my shampoo though because my hair and scalp are oily, so a two-in-one shampoo & conditioner was too rich and heavy for it.
Ritika G.
This is an amazing conditioner for my extremely thick dry hair. I have been using this for over 12 years and always go back to it. It is very affordable which is great since I use a lot. There is a small scent to it, but it does not linger. I like to use this with a combination of an oil and conditioner for my hair.
Katie C.
Camarillo, CA
I love the 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioners from Pantene. These 2-in-1's have been my go to since high school. It has the right balance of cleaning shampoo without making my scalp and hair dry, and all of my hair feels soft and healthy when I use it. Sometimes these are harder to find, so when I find them I stock up!
Dee C.
I typically don't use 2-1 but this product has certainly changed my mind! I love the way this shampoo makes my hair smell and the scent actually lasts for about 2-3 days. It hydrates my ends, where my hair is typically drying, I would recommend this shampoo for those with dry ends, it will hydrate I promise!
Alyssa S.
River Edge, NJ
I'm rarely a supporter of 2-in-1 products. This is a good product- for a 2-in-1. I personally would much rather use a 2 step regiment, but for a 2-in-1 this gives enough moisture for it to be a conditioner, but still not too much that it just adds oil to roots and doesn't cleanse. This has a nice balance.
Nancy G.
Las Vegas, NV
I do like the shampoo. Initially the smell was eh but it's not that bad. It does make my hair smell and feel clean. I like it better than other brands I have used but after a day my hair feels a little on the dry side. I am not really fond of 2 in 1s so if you really like conditioner get it seperatly
latoya h.
I love using this shampoo and conditioner it leave my hair feeling soft and light weight. I also love how it removes all the build up product in my hair i can shampoo once every to week with no promble. I will buy this shampoo again the price is good to. It also hold your hair color very well
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
I love this shampoo. It cleans and has the conditioner included. I had a lot of split ends and dry hair. This has really helped make my hair healthier. My hair is soft less brittle less split ends and it smells incredible. I have been using this for many years. No complaints..
Donielle D.
Oswego , NY
All time favorite shampoo. I have very thick hair that tends to get greasy quick or accumulate build up caused by most shampoos.. but not this one! I can use this shampoo daily with great results every time.. Other shampoos intend those rotate between in order for good results.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
I don't like to use shampoo more than twice a week because it drys out my hair , Is this more like a shampoo or a conditioner?
Alyssa D.
How does everyone like this shampoo & Conditioner ??
Esse produto é ótimo eu usei e aprovei