BY PANTENE #4 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner with Pro-V science cleanses, moisturizes, and repairs damage all in one step.

Restores today. Protects tomorrow.
You're a natural multi-tasker, so why shouldn't your hair care be? Cleanse, moisturize, and repair damage
all in one go with this Pro-V® formula that locks moisture around each strand, without weighing hair down.

WHO: Those who have damaged, stressed, and overworked hair
WHEN: Daily to restore smoothness, shine, and manageability
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse; repeat if you want to. Follow with Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Repair Serum to restore hair from damage.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium-6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I've never been able to use a shampoo and conditioner in one because my hair just doesn't feel conditioned. I figured since they had this formulated for hair that needs help it might be different. Nope. Just still feels like I've used a shampoo with a drop of conditioner. Smells great, leaves my hair clean but that's as far as it goes. Maybe for someone with straight hair or undamaged hair.
Ellen N.
My hair type is very strange, no cosmetic really know what to think of my hair or my daughter's hair as well, so I change products about every 3 months hoping one day to find something amazing, I'm giving 3 stars as I loved the smell, and loved how my hair felt for first few days after using product, but after that my hair went right back to usual. This is a product that when on sale I buy for my girls and I may use off and on as it did not make my hair worse but really no improvement however the smell was amazing.
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and everytime.
LaVern E.
Richmond, VA
I love all Pantene products the shampoo and conditioner is the best I use it all the only shampoo and conditioner I don't use is the one in the brown bottle because it makes your hair feels real rough and brittle with the rest of them oh my gosh who says Pantene is not for black people cuz this makes my hair feels great it smells awesome and I love it I wouldn't use anything else
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
I literally grew up using this product because that’s what my mom liked to use, but she has short and thick hair which I think complements a product like this. However, since it is a 2 in 1, I feel like it always lacks the power of a true conditioner and still leaves my hair feeling dry and not moisturized in the slightest. The smell of it is great and it always cleaned my hair, definitely having its pros.
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
I do use this shampoo oftennin hopes that it will repair my damaged hair and restore it's moisture. I can't say that Ive noticed any improvement that I can directly say came from the use of this shampoo and conditioner. I can say it does the job and I can usually get it at a good price.
crystal g.
Del Rio, TX
This Shampoo and conditioner actually works I have had dry hair mainly at the tips and by using this conditioner plus the same mask it helped restore my hair's moisture and it took about 3 weeks or so before I noticed a change and when I'm not using my Macademia oil shampoo this is the one i tend to go towards for its a great product
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
I don't use the two in one but i do use them separately and i love it my hair use to be so damaged and i had really bad split ends and this helped my hair so much got rid of my split ends and made my hair look nice and clean
Alexis M.
Griffin, GA
I have loved Pantene ever since they started out! This 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner is a must have if you’re like me and maybe color your hair a little bit more than you should, same for heat styling as well. It definitely brings my hair back to life, so if you’re having some hair health issues, go pick up a bottle today!
Paige C.
This is great for days I need to wash my hair but don't have enough time to shampoo and condition. It doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or unwashed. I can't use it every day or else my hair does feel weighed down. However this is good for the in between days where you just need a quick wash and condition.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
I don't like to use shampoo more than twice a week because it drys out my hair , Is this more like a shampoo or a conditioner?
Alyssa D.
How does everyone like this shampoo & Conditioner ??
Esse produto é ótimo eu usei e aprovei