BY PANTENE

Pantene Repair & Protect Shampoo: Help stop damage starting now with Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Shampoo. This repair shampoo utilizes a nourishing cleansing formula that works together with the conditioner to repair 6 months of damage in 1 use by helping to restore smoothness, shine, and manageability to hair. Its strand-protecting dual-polymer formula contains damage-defying antioxidants that help prevent protein loss to protect hair from the inside out. Use with a Repair and Protect Collection conditioner for clinically proven healthier hair with every wash, as compared to a non-conditioning shampoo.Pantene Repair & Protect Conditioner: Help stop damage starting now with Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Conditioner. This nourishing repair conditioner helps repair the signs of damage by restoring smoothness, shine, and manageability. Its strand-protecting dual-polymer formula of keratin protection plus damage-defying antioxidants helps prevent protein loss, erasing 6 months of visible damage in 1 use with use of shampoo and conditioner as a system. This repair conditioner also protects hair from future oxidation. Also try with the entire Repair and Protect Shampoo for clinically proven healthier hair with every wash, as compared to a non-conditioning shampoo.

• I just read an article about conditioning before shampooi...2 Answers
  • Is it good for natural hair texture? 1 Answers
  • Does it helps with dry hair?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Yuko S.
Anaheim, CA
I've always used Pantene since I was a kid and it never fails to keep my hair moisturized and healthy. I love buying this duo-pack because it's a better deal and it comes with both the shampoo and conditioner. It keeps the ends of my hair healthy and my hair is soft. Furthermore, it has a great floral scent that's not too strong so men and women can use. Definitely would recommend.
Madelyn C.
These work great together! I bought this value pack at Walmart, and I use both the shampoo and conditioner everyday. I have a balayage hairstyle, so the ends of my hair are more damaged than my roots or top of my hair. I got this to see if it would help my hair look and feel less damaged. I can’t really say it’s made a huge difference but it is definitely moisturizing and it smells really great. And it does make my hair look and feel nice!
Abi H.
Ohio
This shampoo & conditions helps with all of my frizz & breakage from dying my hair! It doesn’t leave a gross feeling after your shower. I have a dry scalp & it helps with that as well.
Caitlin D.
Stuart, FL
My hair was dry and damaged after years of abuse and well water. This has made my hair feel 100x better! And it’s affordable! No outrages prices and I can find it at almost any store!
Talea T.
Vacaville, CA
Works amazingly well. I love how soft my hair feels after using this shampoo. It smells so good too! I haven't seen a whole lot of repair yet but it makes my hair feel nice and there's a lot of product for what you pay for so I would definently recommend this product.
Jamie A.
Granada Hills, CA
This is by far my favorite shampoo and conditioner that is offered by Pantene. My hair always looks shiny, and feels soft every time I use this!! It also doesn’t dry my hair out, which sometimes happens with other brands
Maria M.
This product is my favorite at target right now got a great priced deal and I was impressed with the great quality it smells amazing and feels thick and lathers so nicely left my hair very soft
Brittany 👑.
Smyrna, GA
Decent product. While it leaves my hair silky and soft, it didn't really help with the damages very much. My hair was usually a little extra oily. It did help a little bit with split ends.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
I used to love Pantene, but disappointed with this one. I didn't notice any huge change, I still had dry damaged hair. I will stick with a more expensive brand when it comes to repairing my hair. I gave it an extra star because my hair did smell nice afterwards. Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Shampoo and Conditioner Dual Pack
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
I have used Pantene products for years. They always leave my hair feeling silky and smooth. Their products also really help with frizzy hair in the hot humid weather. I've tried other products here and there, but I always go back to Pantene. I know it will help my hair look it's best!
Chelsea B.
College Park, MD
I just read an article about conditioning before shampooing... Has anyone tried this? What are the results?
Claudia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it good for natural hair texture?
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Does it helps with dry hair?
Megan L.
Bethlehem, PA
does this help with hair fall?