BY PANTENE

Pantene Repair & Protect Shampoo: Help stop damage starting now with Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Shampoo. This repair shampoo utilizes a nourishing cleansing formula that works together with the conditioner to repair 6 months of damage in 1 use by helping to restore smoothness, shine, and manageability to hair. Its strand-protecting dual-polymer formula contains damage-defying antioxidants that help prevent protein loss to protect hair from the inside out. Use with a Repair and Protect Collection conditioner for clinically proven healthier hair with every wash, as compared to a non-conditioning shampoo.Pantene Repair & Protect Conditioner: Help stop damage starting now with Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Conditioner. This nourishing repair conditioner helps repair the signs of damage by restoring smoothness, shine, and manageability. Its strand-protecting dual-polymer formula of keratin protection plus damage-defying antioxidants helps prevent protein loss, erasing 6 months of visible damage in 1 use with use of shampoo and conditioner as a system. This repair conditioner also protects hair from future oxidation. Also try with the entire Repair and Protect Shampoo for clinically proven healthier hair with every wash, as compared to a non-conditioning shampoo.

• I just read an article about conditioning before shampooing... Ha...2 Answers
  • Is it good for natural hair texture? 1 Answers
  • Does it helps with dry hair?1 Answers
Yuko S.
I've always used Pantene since I was a kid and it never fails to keep my hair moisturized and healthy. I love buying this duo-pack because it's a better deal and it comes with both the shampoo and conditioner. It keeps the ends of my hair healthy and my hair is soft. Furthermore, it has a great floral scent that's not too strong so men and women can use. Definitely would recommend.
Amanda G.
I have been using Pantene shampoo and conditioner since I was in high school and I have always gotten compliments on how soft and shiny my hair is. Also the scent is amazing and lasts for days. I try to switch to a different brand every other month or so to give my hair some variety in formulas and to try other products, but I ALWAYS come back to Pantene.
Christina A.
Norristown, PA
Pantene Pro V Repair and Protect Shampoo and Conditioner has been the best thing for my hair!! I absolutely Love it and recommend it to anyone with long, thick, coarse hair. It makes my hair manageable, shiny and it smells great!!
Caitlin D.
Stuart, FL
My hair was dry and damaged after years of abuse and well water. This has made my hair feel 100x better! And it’s affordable! No outrages prices and I can find it at almost any store!
єммα к.
New Lebanon
I love this Shampoo and Conditioner to death! This keeps my thick hair hydrated but clean. Also super shiny. I have used so many different shampoo and conditioners to find the right match for me and this is definitely it! And it makes your hair smell so good, I get many compliments!
Chenoa A.
Dodge City, KS
I love this stuff and it's very fairly priced. It smooths the hair and leaves it shiny. Hair looks bright in about 2 weeks. My only issue is it does weigh your hair down.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
I used to love Pantene, but disappointed with this one. I didn't notice any huge change, I still had dry damaged hair. I will stick with a more expensive brand when it comes to repairing my hair. I gave it an extra star because my hair did smell nice afterwards. Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Shampoo and Conditioner Dual Pack
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
I have used Pantene products for years. They always leave my hair feeling silky and smooth. Their products also really help with frizzy hair in the hot humid weather. I've tried other products here and there, but I always go back to Pantene. I know it will help my hair look it's best!
Vanessa R.
Before trying this shampoo, because of the many times I previously colored my hair at home, I had really dry and damaged hair. I was really trying to find something that would help me out without having to really cut off so much of the damaged ends of hair & I feel like this actually helped out. I mean I didn't see a dramatic difference but I could definitely see a difference/ improvement in my hair after a couple uses. I typically have an oily scalp and this shampoo didn't make my hair any oilier, which is good, and I enjoyed that. Would definitely recommend.
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
This repair and protect line worked wonders for my hair when it broken and damaged. I went through a phase of constantly coloring my hair and I ended up frying it really bad. Anyways, this product was their to save its life. It basically brought it back to life and gave it all the moisture and hydration it desperately needed and helped repair all the damage I had done. Needless to say I DID learn my lesson. Oh to 16 again! Lol
Chelsea B.
College Park, MD
I just read an article about conditioning before shampooing... Has anyone tried this? What are the results?
Claudia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it good for natural hair texture?
Caroline O.
brooklyn, NY
Does it helps with dry hair?