BY PANTENE

Pantene Repair & Protect Shampoo: Help stop damage starting now with Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Shampoo. This repair shampoo utilizes a nourishing cleansing formula that works together with the conditioner to repair 6 months of damage in 1 use by helping to restore smoothness, shine, and manageability to hair. Its strand-protecting dual-polymer formula contains damage-defying antioxidants that help prevent protein loss to protect hair from the inside out. Use with a Repair and Protect Collection conditioner for clinically proven healthier hair with every wash, as compared to a non-conditioning shampoo.Pantene Repair & Protect Conditioner: Help stop damage starting now with Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Conditioner. This nourishing repair conditioner helps repair the signs of damage by restoring smoothness, shine, and manageability. Its strand-protecting dual-polymer formula of keratin protection plus damage-defying antioxidants helps prevent protein loss, erasing 6 months of visible damage in 1 use with use of shampoo and conditioner as a system. This repair conditioner also protects hair from future oxidation. Also try with the entire Repair and Protect Shampoo for clinically proven healthier hair with every wash, as compared to a non-conditioning shampoo.

• I just read an article about conditioning before shampooing... Ha...2 Answers
  • Is it good for natural hair texture? 1 Answers
  • Does it helps with dry hair?1 Answers
Christina M.
Mcminnville, OR
I have been using pantene pro v repair and protect shampoo and conditioner for over two weeks now and I have noticed a big difference in my hair. My hair is more manageable, feels softer, and looks shinier than before. The fragrance is nice and isn't overpowering.
Kassandra S.
This leaves my hair feeling soooo soft! The smell is amazing as well. I noticed with this shampoo and conditioner my hair is more manageable second day as well. This shampoo and conditioner is great and works well with my hair and doesn't weigh it down.
Emily M.
I use this everyday. My hair always feels smooth and it helps ti not get split ends even though I dye my hair.
Morgan C.
Marcellus, NY
I love this stuff it is so good for my hit I colored my hit over the summer and started using this stuff. It is the best. It is not the cheapest but it is so worth it.
Annisa C.
California
I use both of these on my hair and they leave my hair feelings so soft. They smell great and leave my hair smelling nice too. I have a very oily scalp and very curly hair so this leaves my hair feeling amazing
Destiny E.
Palm Coast, FL
This is the best shampoo and conditioner I have used in a while. It makes my hair feel super soft and just so much better. I highly recommend this product to everyone especially with damaged hair.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
I used to love Pantene, but disappointed with this one. I didn't notice any huge change, I still had dry damaged hair. I will stick with a more expensive brand when it comes to repairing my hair. I gave it an extra star because my hair did smell nice afterwards. Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Shampoo and Conditioner Dual Pack, 2pc
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
I have used Pantene products for years. They always leave my hair feeling silky and smooth. Their products also really help with frizzy hair in the hot humid weather. I've tried other products here and there, but I always go back to Pantene. I know it will help my hair look it's best!
Vanessa R.
Before trying this shampoo, because of the many times I previously colored my hair at home, I had really dry and damaged hair. I was really trying to find something that would help me out without having to really cut off so much of the damaged ends of hair & I feel like this actually helped out. I mean I didn't see a dramatic difference but I could definitely see a difference/ improvement in my hair after a couple uses. I typically have an oily scalp and this shampoo didn't make my hair any oilier, which is good, and I enjoyed that. Would definitely recommend.
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
This repair and protect line worked wonders for my hair when it broken and damaged. I went through a phase of constantly coloring my hair and I ended up frying it really bad. Anyways, this product was their to save its life. It basically brought it back to life and gave it all the moisture and hydration it desperately needed and helped repair all the damage I had done. Needless to say I DID learn my lesson. Oh to 16 again! Lol
Chelsea B.
College Park, MD
I just read an article about conditioning before shampooing... Has anyone tried this? What are the results?
Claudia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it good for natural hair texture?
Caroline O.
bronx, NY
Does it helps with dry hair?