Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Shampoo - 29.2 oz uploaded by Influenster M.

Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Shampoo - 29.2 oz

Helps repair & protect 6 months of damage to your hair in just one use* with unique dual-polymer complex, helps repair damaged hair, restoring smoothness, shine & manageability protects from future damage gentle enough for use on permed or color-treated hair *visible signs of styling damage with use 3-step system of repair & protect shampoo, conditioner & overnight miracle treatment see more...

Allie P.
Lincolnton, NC
If you have dry, brittle,color damaged or just damaged hair in general .. This shampoo is for you!! I have used many products for my own "experimental" purposes ..just to are if certain products really work and do what they say they will do!! And,let me tell you ..I have been coloring my hair for many years and I used to always apply heat to my hair and I had terrible breakage and split ends,it was awful. UNTIL I grabbed up Pantene Repair and protect!!! This stuff is amazment in a bottle!! Please go get it and try it out and let me know how it works for you!! You'd be surprised at what the right shampoo and conditioner for you,will do!!!!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
A little bit goes a long way. I love the lather and smell of this shampoo. It cleans my hair and scalp without stripping it of all of its moisture. I love the pump. It makes it easier to use while in the shower. I also love that I can get it inexpensively at Walmart.
Tracy H.
Minneapolis, MN
This works good but I believe that it has some false claims. It says that it erases 6 months of damage with one use and then really small on the back it says "shampoo and conditioning system vs. Non conditioning shampoo". Either way, I don't think 1 use will take away all the damage caused my bleaching, curling, straightening, and blow drying. My 2nd complaint is the amount of product that comes out in 1 pump. A dime sized amount comes out with each pump and I have a lot of hair so it takes about 5-10 pumps to cover my whole head. I don't have a super convenient place to set this is my shower either so it can be tough trying to hold this with wet soapy hands and push it down hard enough to get conditioner. The actual product itself isn't horrible, it does the job but nothing really stands out about it. It's just your average soapy smelling conditioner.
Shelby P.
Waltonville, IL
This product was a godsend for my dried out hair. After a couple uses I noticed my hair was already looking and feeling better! It worked well with my dry scalp and colored hair. I was very satisfied with this product.
Candi W.
Bryant Pond, ME
I dye my hair quite often and this shampoo helps with my dry and damaged hair. I would like for them to include something for hair loss, as I shed more than my husky dog.
Jazmin M.
La Habra, CA
This shampoo is perfect for long fine hair. It breaks easily and gets split ends, but most moisturizing shampoo is too heavy and weighs my hair down or makes it oily. But not Pantene Pro-V repair and protect shampoo and conditioner, it has the perfect balance of cleansing and moisturizing. My hair feels healthy and not greasy. I wash my hair daily and its chemically damaged. I will definitely buy this again.
Sarah M.
Erick, OK
I used this along with the conditioner and a secondary leave in conditioner, and even after bleaching my hair twice in one day (lease don't try that at home) and nearly destroying it, within a week, my hair was good as new. It's worth the price, which is a lot cheaper than most others that would give lesser results. Five stars.
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love this shampoo!! So amazing and leaves my hair so smooth. I rub it in and it cleans so well and never leaves my hair oily or dry. It does a great job. I love it and I highly recommend everyone to try it!
Brooke P.
Dayton, OH
I love all of Pantenes products and I've used this shampoo in the past when I colored my hair a lot and this really healed my fried and dry hair and split ends. I recommend to anyone with damaged hair.
amanda v.
Paducah, KY
I absolutely love this shampoo. I have really rough hair especially when wet due to excessive straightening and coloring. This shampoo really has helped my hair. I used to not be able to run my fingers through my hair when its wet and now I can. It smells really good too.