Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Shampoo - 29.2 oz uploaded by Influenster M.

BY PANTENE

Helps repair & protect 6 months of damage to your hair in just one use* with unique dual-polymer complex, helps repair damaged hair, restoring smoothness, shine & manageability protects from future damage gentle enough for use on permed or color-treated hair *visible signs of styling damage with use 3-step system of repair & protect shampoo, conditioner & overnight miracle treatment see more...

Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Poway, CA
This product makes my dead ends better. I love the result of it because my hair is thick and I'm trying to grow it so I use it every other day so my hair grows faster and it really works! I always use this product when I need a Pantene and I would recommend it.
Tracey Y.
Tracey Y.
This formula is okay. I would not say it is my favorite but it does leave your hair silky and soft. I have a regular scalp and ive used this because my boyfriend uses it. He is satisfied which is what matters.
Dani S.
Dani S.
Henderson, NV
With shampoos i have a hard time with any brand, not just this one. The product smells wonderful and works well for my other half, but i have yet to have seen anything special with my own hair.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
I don't know if it actually helps my hair but it smells nice! I think it leaves it soft as well so I am sure it does have some benefits. I get a large bottle with a convenient pump
Simona I.
Simona I.
Auburn, CA
I love the way it smells...leaves my hair very soft and leaves my hair extra bouncy. I purchased it from Walmart. I have thick wavy hair I like the way it leaves my hair.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Rahway, NJ
Use this all the time love it hair has less split ends and stays soft and healthy good price buy at target my go to used it for 20 years
Cindy W.
Cindy W.
McLean, VA
Contains sulfates so it's not the best for your hair,.but it's affordable especially at Costco. I'd still buy again.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Linwood, Pa
This shampoo is really nice for your hair. It helps with the texture of my hair and it smells really nice
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
I've tried this new Pantene is so good the brand is awesome, let your hair softly !!!!!
Zailyn N.
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
Really love the way my hair feels after using this product along with the conditioner.