Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Conditioner for Women uploaded by Emily R.

BY PANTENE

Pantene's unique shampoo & conditioner system with oil-enriched formulas helps defend and moisturize each strand.

• Formula with moisturizing oils helps women of color achieve a healthy shine
  • Helps prevent tangling and split ends for manageable hair
  • Gentle enough for chemically-relaxed, or natural African-American hair

Water, Stearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA Panthenol Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
This one was not the one at all. I don’t know who came up with the formula for this but it’s definitely not for natural women. I hated the smell, I hated the way my hair felt, and I hated how frizzy my hair was after using it. It’s cheap and you get a lot but it’s not good at all. I would never be purchased this particular conditioner from painting.
Ruqayya A.
Plymouth, PA
I’ve used this conditioner several times years ago ! My hair was colored, it made my hair unbelievable soft and moisturized. The scent was a little strong but bearable. I stopped using it because I could no longer find it anywhere in my area but it is amazing !
Rm B.
I found theses at my local Walgreens store. I was a product junkie at the beginning of my natural hair journey. I ended up catching these items three for $5. I liked the way they my hair moisturizered.
Jhenee E.
Las Vegas
Pantene is always going to be my go to as far as shampoo and conditioner. I like to try the different types of them, but I love all of them. Definitely recommend any Pantene product.
Jessica L.
I've been using Pantene for years now and it is one of the best product I've used. They are not too expensive and for smoother your hair, but one thing I don't like about this product is that title washes off color, especially dyed hair color. Since I have my hair dyed all year around it would be best for me to use a product that really bring out the color of my hair.
Carla M.
Las Vegas, NV
Pantene like I said before in the other post it's my favorite go to drugstore brand shampoo and conditioner I like how my hair feels with the shampoo definitely and I definitely like this till after I use the conditioner as well I have I can use my comb and there is no tangles in my hair after I use it and I love that so I would recommend this product
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Pantene Pro-V Truly Relaxed Hair Moisturizing Conditioner is a great product for women and men who have curly hair or have had perms. It’s safe for colored hair and it did help my hair when I had a perm. It’s good for both oily and dry scalps. I was overall satisfied
Jasmine M.
I used to use this when I was younger because this is all my mom would by. I never really liked how my hair felt after using this conditioner however it did smell good. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone actually. Left my hair feeling grease.
SeNeice W.
Its works for me and i been using it for 15 years. I love it even when i dye my hair, it still strengthens and my hair follicles. I have a dry scalp along wit my daughter. It smell great and afterwards so does my hair. I am extremely satisfied with this product. Pantene Relaxed & Natural Dry to Moisturized Shampoo
Kortnee C.
Houston
Very cheap and great for the hair it leaves it moisturized and with this a little goes along way so you save money with a great conditioner for natural or other types hair