BY PANTENE

Relaxed & Natural for Women of Color. Instensive Moisturizing Conditioner. Oil-Enriched Formula helps seal in moisture. Get up to 99% Stronger Against Hair Damage.

• How long does it take to start seeing progress in the hai...1 Answers
Latisa F.
Fort Worth
This product helps me easily remove tangles.  My hair is relaxed and just past the shoulders.  Continued use helps with shedding.  This product is one of the thicker ones and smells great.  You don't have to leave it on for an extended period of time to get the benefits
Megan K.
What I love about Pantene is that there is a line especially for black women's hair! Our hair is just not the same as others and this conditioner really gets that! It's not drying to my hair or it doesn't make it brittle. I love that it makes my hair flowy and bouncy!
Nicole M.
I have not used this product in some time, but when I wanted to add moisture to my hair, this was my go to. I am not a women of color, but I colored my hair from a young age, damaging it quite considerably. I would either rub my hair in between my hands to massage the product into my ends (similar to what they do in the salon) or leave it in until it dried. My hair always came out silky smooth.
Shantrell P.
Ludowici, GA
This isThis is my go to shampoo I where a weave that is Virgin Hair but underneath I have relaxed hair so I use the Pantene for relaxed hair on my natural hair and I use the Pantene for natural hair on my weave and I love it at least both of my hair soft manageable and beautiful I recommend this product to all women of color
Candies A.
Portsmouth, VA
It does okay as far as conditioning. It works well for frequent usage without causing a lot of build up in your hair. It seems hard to find the type of moisture locking conditioners I want. It feels great in your hair, but that feeling sometimes feels as if it washes down the drain with the rinsing process.
Dominique S.
Morganville, NJ
This is a great product! It definitely rejuvenates my hair and add back moisture and color to my dead ends. Using this product along with the shampoo has done a great job for my hair. 10 out 10 would recommend. I definitely would buy it again from my local Wal-Mart
Teri L.
Love love love this shampoo & conditioner. I have been using it for years and even when I supplement with other shampoo/conditioner products, I always return to union Pantene Pro-V relaxed and natural. I have 2 multiracial children, a son and a daughter, and I have been using these products for their hair since they were toddlers! Doesn't get much better than this for me!!
Shaquwanna F.
ORLANDO, FL
This worked wonders for my natural hair. It leaves hair very moisturized and soft. I bought it at Family Dollars. A little goes a long way. I co-washed my hair 2-4 times a week because I loved the way it left my hair. I definitely will be repurchasing this product.
Sydney P.
Kennesaw, GA
This conditioner is great! It smells so good and has a nice creamy texture. It moisturized and left my hair much softer and smoothr than tresemme did. I was a little hesitant to use it at first because I wasn't sure if it would actually work for what I needed but it was so much better than I had assumed. Definitely buying again! The co-wash is great too!
Lakisha B.
I live off this product. I am natural and a spritz of water a quarter size of this add to my hair and Wala! My hair hair is softer then ever I can comb thru easy and it gives me back my moisture. At times I just mix in my water spray bottle and spritz my hair. I would recommend to everyone.
stephanie r.
How long does it take to start seeing progress in the hair health?