Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Breakage Defence Shampoo uploaded by Danielle F.Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Breakage Defence Shampoo uploaded by Danielle F.

BY PANTENE

• My split ends are horrible! would this product help preve...2 Answers
Danielle F.
savannah, GA
I bought this from Dollar general and I love it. Leaves your hair soft and manageable. Smells good too. I usually wear Wash and Go styles, so this product gives me manageability and no crunch curls. As you can see my bottle is almost empty.
Renee J.
Fullerton, CA
I've ruined my hair a few times like by straightening it everyday, dyeing it a few times, and even accidentally getting nair on a strip of it but Pantene actually does what it's supposed to and prevents a lot of further damage to my sad dead hair.
Morgan A.
Columbia, IL
I try to keep my products that I use all natural and this shampoo really does work for me. I noticed my split ends don't form as easily which is pretty great. I was really satisfied with the last time I bought it I totally recommend it.
emma j.
My mom loves this shampoo. She drys her hair and straightens it everyday and it helped repair her damaged hair. Lathers really well and smells really nice. I have tried it as well and personally like the avocado one more.
Kristen R.
I feel this shampoo is so so. It lathers up and cleans your hair. I am all for natural ingredients but I do believe there are other natural shampoos that you get more bang for your buck. I wouldn't necessarily recommend.
Raj F.
I was in search of a drug store shampoo as a go between from my salon visits and expensive shampoo days. Now the product had a great scent and great lather. I use the product about once a month. This product also provided a great amount of product for the price. Its very affordable. However, it was not the best detangler shampoo and left my hair dryer than I like. It definitely cleaned the hair, but i felt like it also stripped it of any moisture at all. I probably won't by this product again
Amber C.
Oklahoma city, OK
My hair is very brittle and falls out in the shower, but after using this a couple times I have noticed a reduction in how much hair comes out and now it's less and less every time! Plus it leaves my hair super soft and frizz free and it smells amazing!
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
I purchased this shampoo and its matching conditioner from Walgreens. It smells really good, and left my hair nice and clean and moisturized without stripping the moisture from my hair. It is great for relaxed , color treated, and natural hair.
Taylor P.
I have naturally curly hair, so dry ends and breakage are always of some concern. The Breakage Defence shampoo leaves my hair feeling moist without being too greasy, smells great, and gives me piece of mind when I apply heat to my hair. I would recommend to anyone hard on their hair or concerned with breakage.
Alexandra B.
Medley, FL
Its an excellent shampoo. It smell very good and quality is so effective to my hair... I recommend it to all my friends, It gives lights to my hair and let it so pretty. Will buy it again.
Megan M.
Huntington, WV
My split ends are horrible! would this product help prevent that? I have tried non breakage products before and never seen a difference, but never tried pantene before..