Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural For Women of Color Daily Oil Cream Moisturizer, 8.7-Fluid Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4) uploaded by Sam P.Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural For Women of Color Daily Oil Cream Moisturizer, 8.7-Fluid Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4) uploaded by Porsha G.

BY PANTENE

• How is this product? Does it meet your expectations? 1 Answers
Ebonea M.
Ebonea M.
Lindenwold, NJ
Okay, it works great if you are constantly using it. I found that if I didn't use it for a day or to (just to let my hair breathe) it would be dry and brittle. So it made me question if it was doing its job. So my only suggestion is that if you are using it keep using it.
Velisha C.
Velisha C.
Topeka, KS
Feels so good in my hair. My family has used this product for years and its something we always come back to.
Porsha G.
Porsha G.
Wixom, MI
I lovveeeeee it it works wonders on my hair because my hair is super think and this well
Ambrosia o.
Ambrosia o.
When I was using this stuff it worked wonders! Keeps your hair very moisturized!
Sam P.
Sam P.
I use this all the time and you can tell from the picture. It works great on my hair and leaves my curls less frizzy and it's my go to product that I use the most on my natural hair. after I take a shower, I brush my hair and dry it with the towel and while it's still damp I put this in my hair and it makes my hair look great. Will purchase again. Best moisturizer that I've tried so far (:
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Topeka, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff smells good and bc i dnt have tight kinky curls some oil and be drying to my hair instead but this leaves my hair super silky and soft!.
Myriah M.
Myriah M.
Berlin, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a amazing curly haired mixed daughter and am always looking for a good hair treatment I like this one
Melissa r.
Melissa r.
Cliffwood, NJ
I love pantene all tgeir hair products smell and work great! It gives hair a perfect shine. Cleans well . Makes soft hair
Charmaine C.
Charmaine C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
My go to product any day! I love it so much. I would recommend!!! It's great for the price
Lana U.
Lana U.
I also use the Pantene Pro.V Reaxed and Natural For Woman of Color Daily Oil Cream Moisturazer it really helps with the frizz and again it makes you hair really smooth and looking shiny since it is an oil based moisturazer and I really like it since I do have frizzy hair.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
How is this product? Does it meet your expectations?