Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural Daily Oil Cream Moisturizer For Women uploaded by Sam P.Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural Daily Oil Cream Moisturizer For Women uploaded by Porsha G.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How is this product? Does it meet your expectations? 1 Answers
Myriah M.
Berlin, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a amazing curly haired mixed daughter and am always looking for a good hair treatment I like this one
Charmaine C.
Fayetteville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to product any day! I love it so much. I would recommend!!! It's great for the price
Porsha G.
Detroit, MI
I lovveeeeee it it works wonders on my hair because my hair is super think and this well
Ambrosia o.
When I was using this stuff it worked wonders! Keeps your hair very moisturized!
Lana U.
I also use the Pantene Pro.V Reaxed and Natural For Woman of Color Daily Oil Cream Moisturazer it really helps with the frizz and again it makes you hair really smooth and looking shiny since it is an oil based moisturazer and I really like it since I do have frizzy hair.
Aaisha❣️ A.
Newport , Np182ls
This is really moisturising and great for split ends when you need a good hair day instead of bad this is a great item to turn to I use it every so often and it's worked good for me so give it a go!
Nisha L.
Chaguanas
Keeps my hair glossy and moisturised without WEIGHING IT DOWN. HELPS PREVENT BREAKAGE AND SMELLS SOOO HOOD. I LOVE IT
Ayisha S.
It's a perfect hair food for those who love to nourish their hair and looking for a good product on a budget
Luan Z.
El Paso, TX
Products for women of color are very difficult to find, my curly thick hair gonna bless ypu if this is good.
Glenda Jean R.
I like using pantene shampoo or conditioner cause it smells so good. And it makes my hair smoother and shiner
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How is this product? Does it meet your expectations?